Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-20, 06:39   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 379 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

Cover Page is Colour Page of Cast in Halloween Costumes

::Ichigo as Frankenstein : Rukia as a Mini Devil : Hitsugaya as a Neko : Rangiku as an Erotic Witch : Renji as a Mummy : Orihime is covered-up in Curtains : Ishida as Dracula : Yuzu or Karin in a Tree :: .

* Chapter Begins with Rukia observing that Ichigo's mask is changing pattern with time . Rukia is surprised she thinks that the pattern had been evolving but this is entirely different . And wonders whats going on with him . Ichigo gets an uncomfortable as though mask is growing heavier . He wonders is it the after effect of Hollowfication and the image of Ulqi comes to his mind . .

* Yammi tries to bite Ichigio evades and slashes (??) .Yammi whines that he got cut a little , Ichigo is suprised and irritated and thinks Yammi took a hollowfied Getsuga Tensho and just got cut a litlle bit. . Yammi is annoyed and says he is the cero espada Ichigo should look at his number . The Zero Espada Yammi Rialgo , Stronger than any espada Ichigo faced or defeated . He adds compared to GJ Ulqi and Noitora were trash .

* Yammi blows Ichigo away with his fist and then fires at Ichigo, who says a cero . Yammi is annoyed once again and says it was a Bala with this power . He roars that to crush an insect and doesnt need a plan . Ichigo thinks regarding plan and reminiscences until now he never needed a plan . He reassures himself he won because he had to . Ichigo look at Yammi " I don't care if you're more special than the other espada..It's the same . I'll defeat you because I have to. That's all " .

* Yammi " You're entirely too cocky, kid!! I'll show you the difference in our power and bury you in that bravado " . Yammi's words repeat over and over in Ichigo's head.. Ichigo gets a strange feeling regarding Arrancar . Although their comrades are dead and his nakama still had a pained expression . It's a strange feeling...he doesn't feel true kinship towards the arrancar...and has no regrets cutting them down... And yet hearing the guys he fought against being put down...doesn't feel good .

* Ichigo tries to put on his mask but can't and Yammi grabs him tightly . Yammi ridicules that Ichigo cant use his stinking annoying mask . Ichigo wonders he cant use his mask because of the uneasy feeling earlier . Yammi says Ichigo is done and he put up a good fight . Compared to his nakama who were shit . Saying its time for Ichigo to die goes to deliver the final blow .

* Suddenly someone mutters Hadou 33 Sokatsui suddenly a huge explosion is heard and felt . Yammi is hurt and yells at the attacker to show himself . As Yammi is speaking his leg is severed by (Bya or Ken) and surprise is shown on his face . Meanwhile Kenpachi arrives and starts arguing with Byakuya on who gets to take down Yammi .

* Zaraki says that Byakuya got cut in front of him and he should get lost . Byakuya is annoyed and tell Zaraki that he arrived first and needs to know his place . . Zaraki is offended and tells Byakuya he has not experienced getting torn limb from limb for butting in his fights . And the Chapter Ends .

Credits : Sheetz / Nez / Zangetsu
// Nja / Ohana

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-10-21 at 16:09.
Old 2009-10-20, 06:41   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Hah, I guessed right. Yami IS invulnerable.

And my guess that Unohana isn't a fighter at all won't be proven any time soon unless she specifically says so. And even then no one will believe her.
Old 2009-10-20, 06:44   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

More than the fight in itself I want to see the color page and Byakuya / Kenpachi entrance . I hope the captains get involved lending a helping hand also where is Unohana ..
Old 2009-10-20, 06:46   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Where's Mayuri is the better question IMO. I'm still curious about those two bodies that were hanging there.
Old 2009-10-20, 06:48   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Mayuri is still at Szayel's secret lab storage I guess . The hanging bodies mystery was totally ignored by KT . I hope those bodies dont form a major plot twist as that would be seriously lame after being ignored for so long .
Old 2009-10-20, 06:50   Link #6
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kudos to TW for guessing it right, this is gonna draaaaag xD
At least Kubo won't troll around with Kenpachi, having two captains co-op must be something new in the history of bleach fighting...
Old 2009-10-20, 06:53   Link #7
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
What are you guys talking about, I thought that hanging bodies are Thunderwitch and that ex-Espada dude who was fighting Ichigo. Szayel was probably researching them. Or at least I think so...

Well good that Ichigo is getting beat up, let Kenpachi and Byakuya handle this. But seriously I though that we could at least see one battle with Unahana and Isane. Shame...
Old 2009-10-20, 06:53   Link #8
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

*Helly wants to see the Halloween spread* and of course, Nii-sama's entrance!
Old 2009-10-20, 06:59   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I thought that hanging bodies are Thunderwitch and that ex-Espada dude who was fighting Ichigo. Szayel was probably researching them. Or at least I think so...
With the author's uninspired writing this is the best we can expect . BUT going by logic ... yeah far fetched ... Mayuri seemed surprised . And for a fellow mad scientist to get surprised something is not right .

Also the bodies were in a secret vault ... what's the point in keeping Privaron Espada bodies in a vault . I dont think they qualify as rare specimen . If it was espada yes but these are small fry .
Old 2009-10-20, 07:10   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

There should be more to this chapter though. That spoiler is barely enough to cover 5 minutes of the anime.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:15   Link #11
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Can`t wait to see Yammy face when Kenpachi stops his fist with one hand.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:16   Link #12
Aqua Knight

I bet Zaraki and Kuchiki entrance will be the last double-page.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:28   Link #13
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I bet Zaraki and Kuchiki entrance will be the last double-page.
My words exactly.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:36   Link #14
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh for fucks sake. The snail pace of this manga is so horribly frustrating.

Honestly when did it end up like this? Surely it wasn't like this in the begginning was it?
Old 2009-10-20, 07:43   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Be glad it's not a monthly manga, if that were the case you'd get half an arc done every year!
Old 2009-10-20, 07:45   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The beginning of the end in terms of plot pacing and entertainment . Started with GJ Vs Ichi in HM . That fight was dragged on for lot of chapters after that pacing has taken a backseat . Also makes you wonder was the introduction of Ken/Bya was pure fan-service .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-10-20 at 07:58.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:51   Link #17
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Patching turned shit when Mexico arc started.
Old 2009-10-20, 07:55   Link #18
kitten320

Ha! I take that loser -points at Ichigo-
Go Kenpachi and Byakuya! If they will attack together that will be interesting

And better get Unohana join them

Ichigo can go and sleep...
Old 2009-10-20, 07:58   Link #19
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Be glad it's not a monthly manga, if that were the case you'd get half an arc done every year!
As if we're not already getting half an arc a year.
Old 2009-10-20, 08:12   Link #20
Dnous
wut

So, Ichigo can use his mask for just 10 seconds again or something? :S
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion