AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-12, 13:27   Link #861
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
No shit, sherlock. At first I thought current arc could be the middle of the story, but with all that's going on and the many things that are yet to be solved, the many new that will appear, all combined with the biblical references, is gonna make of Needless one of the longest stories ever. And happy we are with that

With all that said, Needless is bound to run for many, many years.
wouldnt go that far kurusu, some mangas can go on for decades, detective conan is on its like 700th chapter so needless may not make the longest running manga. I would like it to go on for years to come, but remember the pacing the story has had so far. Fopr all we know The next story in this series might take another three volumes (and wil explain everything) followed by one last fight with arclight.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 13:36   Link #862
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Is it me or Cruz has boobs in that image...
side man boob
Old 2009-11-12, 13:41   Link #863
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Is it me or Cruz has boobs in that image...
side man boob
Almost, could just be the angle. Still realistically 'flat' though. More importantly, who's the girl with glasses on the right upper pic?
Old 2009-11-12, 13:43   Link #864
Homura7

7 more days, you say? Usually the chapter is out before the issue does, so...

And sorry if I'm stubborn with that. Here's a contrast between the first Adam, Blade, and the second, Cruz, taken from the Genesis. In black I've written how each part is or would be depicted in Needless. Enjoy the read

Spoiler for Contrast between Adams:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-12 at 13:55.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 13:44   Link #865
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Almost, could just be the angle. Still realistically 'flat' though. More importantly, who's the girl with glasses on the right upper pic?
uh Thats Rin sagegaigar

have you not read chapters 56-73 of this manga?
there at mangahelpers if thats the case

Kurusu all that seeme antagonistic to Blade, whatever happens to Cruz i dont think Blade is going to become a backbencher.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-12 at 13:56.
Old 2009-11-12, 13:51   Link #866
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
uh Thats Rin sagegaigar

Kurusu all that seeme antagonistic to Blade, whatever happens to Cruz i dont think Blade is going to become a backbencher
Cheers, I'm late to the party as you can tell. Scanned there or raw?
Old 2009-11-12, 13:52   Link #867
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Cheers, I'm late to the party as you can tell. Scanned there or raw?
only the first ten chapters and one chapter from a gaiden have been translated but action speaks louder words.
Old 2009-11-12, 13:53   Link #868
Homura7

Quote:
wouldnt go that far kurusu, some mangas can go on for decades, detective conan is on its like 700th chapter so needless may not make the longest running manga. I would like it to go on for years to come, but remember the pacing the story has had so far. Fopr all we know The next story in this series might take another three volumes (and wil explain everything) followed by one last fight with arclight.
I didn't say the longest but one of the longest stories. And please, tell me you're kidding with your last lines. It's true the pacing is excellent, wich makes the story always enjoyable, but even with that it's impossible to end it soon, there are yet too many things along the news that will come. Not to mention the thing about the 12 followers of Christ that's likely to take place. I wouldn't say it will last two decades, but one for sure, and probably, even more than just that

Quote:
uh Thats Rin sagegaigar

Kurusu all that seeme antagonistic to Blade, whatever happens to Cruz i dont think Blade is going to become a backbencher
It's not antagonistic, but it's certainly not good for him too. It's just a contrast between the Adam that comitted too many mistakes and the second and last Adam who will repair everything the first did.

Also...

Quote:
plant42 what does the writing next to the picture of eve and yamada-ko say? (it means eves coming back soon i hope)
If my guess is correct, the cover is a hint about the content of the chapter.
Old 2009-11-12, 13:57   Link #869
shadowii

^
Also i wouldnt call a lot of what happened Blades mistakes. Cruz himself admits that he got Blade involved with Simeon in the first place, and Eve got captured because she switched with Cruz, which prompted them to go into the lions den. But Blade basically told Cruz, "its cool."

I still hope that this "blade" is actually eve, one more week.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-12 at 14:07.
Old 2009-11-12, 14:07   Link #870
Homura7

Quote:
^
Also i wouldnt call a lot of what happened Blades mistakes. Cruz himself admits that he got Blade involved with Simeon in the first place, and eve got captured because she switched with Cruz, which prompted them to go into the lions den. But Blade basically told Cruz, "its cool."
Yup. It's not like everything was his fault, but the guy is full of arrogance, and what's worse, he rarely listens.

Quote:
I still hope that this "blade" is actually eve, one more week.
If I told you that I'm sure that guy is not Blade, would you believe me?
Old 2009-11-12, 14:18   Link #871
shadowii

^
Thats just Blade for ya, and ya gotta admit he almost had arclight before arclight went to space monster mode. Besides Blade typical for anime heroes and especially his world, cruz is the anomaly for posseing the power of common sense.
No ones denouncing your opinion kurusu, i hope you are right, because I dont like Blade being brought back this way.
Still, I would love to know who put that ultima rumor on wikipedia and where they got it from.
Old 2009-11-12, 14:22   Link #872
Homura7

Quote:
^
Thats just Blade for ya, and ya gotta admit he almost had arclight before arclight went to space monster mode. Besides Blade typical for anime heroes and especially his world, cruz is the anomaly for posseing the power of common sense.
No ones denouncing your opinion kurusu.
Still would love to know who put that ultima rumor on wikipedia and where they got it from.
About the rumor, they probable said "oh, a glowing light hand", and thus the rumor was made

Quote:
^No ones denouncing your opinion kurusu, i hope you are right, because I dont like Blade being brought back this way.
For all I know, Kami Imai's story has always been consistent, with a good explanation for everything, and what's more important, that makes sense. So that's why I believe the same you believe.

But if you want to know my reasons, it's basically the whole deja vu of Cruz and Blade first meeting and the fact he used Little Boy when he was supossed to have lost all his powers during his fight against Arclight. Oh, and when he said "I cannot copy a dead body's fragment."
Old 2009-11-12, 14:29   Link #873
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Wiki is a bunch of goons putting down info from anywhere its not the most reliable.
I dunno why you want it to be Eve since there isnt much that would suport that. But who knows. Anyways there isnt much logic for Eve to switch to Blade she can fight perfectly as herself.

Im also dieing to see ep20 of the anime with subs, i got the impression that that fem-scientist became Eve? Or am i totaly wrong...
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 14:35   Link #874
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Wiki is a bunch of goons putting down info from anywhere its not the most reliable.
I dunno why you want it to be Eve since there isnt much that would suport that. But who knows. Anyways there isnt much logic for Eve to switch to Blade she can fight perfectly as herself.
You know she could always have a really good reason for taking the appearance of Blade?

As for what would suport that, how about the fact that Blade said he cannot copy a dead body's fragment when that's not true? Or when he used Little Boy against Cruz when he was supossed to have lost all his powers during his fight against Arclight. Though he copied later one of Teruyama's abilities again, it wasn't LB.

Quote:
Im also dieing to see ep20 of the anime with subs, i got the impression that that fem-scientist became Eve? Or am i totaly wrong...
No one knows, but I read in the japanese wikipedia that her name, Kasumi, can also be translated as Eve's surname.
Old 2009-11-12, 14:55   Link #875
shadowii

I doubt she became eve, but mabye spent some time with her (gido said kasumi died during an eve experiment but it was never shown on panel which usually means there's more to it than that)
Old 2009-11-12, 14:57   Link #876
shadowii

I doubt she became eve, but mabye spent some time with her (gido said kasumi died during an eve experiment but it was never shown on panel which usually means there's more to it than that)
Eve has adams apple cells, i dont see how Kasumi's body could take it if 77 specially made clone bodies couldnt, not to mention the Eves A-M
Old 2009-11-12, 15:01   Link #877
Homura7

About Kasumi, from japanese wikipedia:

Quote:
However, according to Disc, "Neuschwanstein" Ogi is also named Kasumi.
Double post, shadowii^^
Old 2009-11-12, 15:06   Link #878
shadowii

whos Neuschwanstein Ogi
Old 2009-11-12, 15:09   Link #879
Homura7

Quote:
whos Neuschwanstein Ogi
I think it refers to the surname.

That said, Eve resembles Kasumi with longer hair, hm...
Old 2009-11-12, 15:16   Link #880
shadowii

^
used her DNA along with the adams apple?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen