AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-18, 02:10   Link #12861
Chris38

Well, the relationship web in R+V is pretty much tangled up already and a kiss between Inner Moka and Tsukune would only complicate things further ... so if it's going to be Moka and Tsukune at the end the author should try to start resolving the relationship mess this manga has provided, because with the way things have gotten, it's going to take a lot of work to resolve in some decent way all the relations Tsukune has with the grils and provide a way for Tsukune and Moka to happen. Maybe the author has started to realize in what a mess he is right now and that's way we have the cliffhanger where Moka's seal became unstable. (Inner Moka is a much better choice when we are dealing with "complicated" situations, right)
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 02:43   Link #12862
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

LONG TIME no post.

Be-lated Merry X-mas and Happy New Year. Been busy with personal things family, moving,job...etc. But now Iam back!

So may I ask where are we now in R+V?
Old 2010-01-18, 07:38   Link #12863
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
LONG TIME no post.

Be-lated Merry X-mas and Happy New Year. Been busy with personal things family, moving,job...etc. But now Iam back!

So may I ask where are we now in R+V?
Apart from the mater of discussing chapter 26 and what could be the fallout of it (I won't say to much, because I don't want to spoil it for you Kenjii) I think nothing of importance happened, apart from some new theories appearing regarding the vampire side of Tsukune, discussions about Tsukune's relationships with the girls and now we seemed to enter "break mode" while waiting for the next chapter, which as it seems will be quite interesting since, in the last chapter
Spoiler for Chapter 26 (If you haven't read it, and don't want to be spoiled):

Anyway the plot seems to be moving again

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-01-18 at 07:57.
Old 2010-01-18, 21:41   Link #12864
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol wtf
Spoiler for NWS and lol:
Old 2010-01-19, 00:56   Link #12865
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... that is what we call why you have to be careful when it comes to doujins and fanart in general, Kyero...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:35   Link #12866
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
You want something totally out there to see? Try finding one of those images where a chick's breasts are large enough for her to sleep on, and still have room enough to a partner to sleep with her. That's big.

Anyway, it would be a bit more appealing if it was colored and CGed to smooth it out.
Old 2010-01-19, 12:51   Link #12867
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...good grief... I honestly wouldn't where to begin with that one...

Moka: "Witness the true power of the vampire!"

Tsukune:

Harem:

Chairman: ... the seal is definitely weakening...
Old 2010-01-19, 13:20   Link #12868
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...good grief... I honestly wouldn't where to begin with that one...

Moka: "Witness the true power of the vampire!"

Tsukune:

Harem:

Chairman: ... the seal is definitely weakening...
LOL, I actually have no comments on that since I'm still a little ... shocked. Though with those two objects as big as that ... I probably would also be at a bit of loss on how to start working on that ... though some guys really have some "serious" problems ... now I know everyone has different ... uh ... needs, but if things have gotten that .... um big , she would probably have problems walking normally ... oh well no comment ... no comment.
Old 2010-01-19, 20:03   Link #12869
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris no need to worry I love spoilers.

As for the image. I've seen worst. X_x

Anyways seems Ikeda is making the manga a tiny bit similar to the anime.
Old 2010-01-19, 21:08   Link #12870
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, the anime wasn't without it's own ideas and merits...it was just poor execution on those ideas. I think everyone agrees with that.
Old 2010-01-20, 00:53   Link #12871
Chris38

Even if it's getting similar to the anime (which I didn't bother watching), the manga still hasn't lost it's uniqueness which made me attracted to it in the first place ... and as you said Tempest the anime had it's own merits and idea's which have probably started to get applied in the manga .... with a much better execution, for example who hadn't LOL -ed at the mess Inner Moka made and she didn't even get serous - or rather was trying to pass the day with seriously trying to pass today with 'nothing' happening so that the me tomorrow[Outer Moka] won't have a hard time ... so if that is the case a shudder thinking what could happen when Inner Moka get's serious - she would probably ace the school without breaking a sweet.

The only thing that I'm a little disappointed about is the recent lack of Tsukune's "other form", but maybe it will show up again, because the plot has finally moved again ... damn only 2 weeks left until the next chapter - I can't wait
Old 2010-01-20, 01:43   Link #12872
yongshun

The way I see it the author watched the show and saw some ideas from the anime he liked so he figured he could incorporate it into his story only a lot more tolerable. The fact that Ruby has been seen more and more in the story lately on top of the fact that she is cosplaying every time she in the scene and to me steals the show.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 02:51   Link #12873
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Agreed. Even though she was dumbed down in the anime, her manga version is still far more appealing and not nearly as shallow a character, which makes her taking a couple of her anime counterparts hobbies and "odd jobs" more appealing, because behind those costomes and that smile, there is a beast (of sorts) lurking, be it of a tactical mind or other potentially frightening thing she hide from others.
Old 2010-01-20, 04:37   Link #12874
Chris38

Well, I agree that despite her "hobbies" Ruby seems like a appealing character ... now that you mention it Ruby is an assistant to the headmaster, right ?

Do you think she knows something about the headmaster's plans concerning Tsukune and Moka (since I think she also is included in the Exorcists plans), I mean it's not like she knows everything about it, but at least she would have to be told the reason for some of the orders the Chairman is giving her that are related to Tsukune and his friends, right ?
Old 2010-01-20, 05:37   Link #12875
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for big:

Something nice for Moka fans
Old 2010-01-20, 05:53   Link #12876
Chris38

Now that is a quite nice picture of Outer Moka , thanks Kenji, for finding it
Old 2010-01-20, 10:25   Link #12877
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I was avoiding this because the anime was so bad, but wow, I'm surprised. I really shouldn't be surprised that the manga is good. Anime has a tendency to be worse than the source, but the change is so drastic. It's a shame that the anime was so horrid. They completely killed the story. I'm only on chapter 12 of the first one, but I'll catch up eventually.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 10:31   Link #12878
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
I was avoiding this because the anime was so bad, but wow, I'm surprised. I really shouldn't be surprised that the manga is good. Anime has a tendency to be worse than the source, but the change is so drastic. It's a shame that the anime was so horrid. They completely killed the story. I'm only on chapter 12 of the first one, but I'll catch up eventually.
It'll only get better, around chapter 20 is when it gets really heated up.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 10:40   Link #12879
Chris38

Quote:
Well DJ Trouble the more further in you will be the better the manga becomes, so good reading

Apart from that do you think that we could call Moka and Tsukune soul mates ... since at the end of chapter 31 of the first season it was shown that Moka had a sense of uneasiness after Tsukune started his fight with Hokuto and later ( near the end of the first season - chapter 38 I think when Moka was trapped by Inugami, Tsukune also somehow learned telepathically that Inner Moka is in danger. I mean I know that it could be the effect of Moka's vampire blood flowing in his veins, but even that is the cause of this connection, it probably is a very rare "side effect" ... but if that was the case why the author haven't explained what formed this connection between Moka and Tsukune.
Old 2010-01-20, 11:29   Link #12880
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Be sure to pay attention. While the first anime was pretty faithful, they did change a lot (like the time between introducing the girls). But you will find out just how much better the manga is soon enough.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire