AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-27, 19:33   Link #841
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I'll stop reading altogether if I hear about Relena dancing off a cliff. Seriously.

And sorry, I was just voicing a thought. I didn't mean to upset you. But it kind of fits the whole 'hibernation hurts your brain' stuff Sumisawa has been coming up with. It's weird that the whole story will be seemingly revolving around Heero and Relena anyway, so who knows in what kind of direction it might head. *cough cough I smell cheesecake cough*

I'm a little miffed that the present events are moving on so dang slow. I wanna hear about the plotline already, not Heero's supposed real name. I'll name him Shinta. Now gimme plot >_>
Hey silly you didn't upset me. Sorry. Lol I was being dramatic. Yeah, it doesn't transfer well if it's written, eh. But dude, who the heck am I. You can say whatever you want. Seriously. I was just being a goose. xD

OMG Shinta! That cracked me up. I was going to call him Bob. HAHA.

Cheers Elo. But I was talking about the front covers of the actual magazines. Have you got them? I looked them up and I think I have them. I just need confirmation. How do you post photos here?
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 20:01   Link #842
Mistalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post

OMG Shinta! That cracked me up. I was going to call him Bob. HAHA.
He will always Always ALWAYS be Heero to me. In fact, I remember making a diary entry when I was like 14 talking about how crappy a name like "Odin" Jr. was and how I'll always call him Heero.

G'dahm I'm a loser.
Mistalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 20:18   Link #843
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Cheers Elo. But I was talking about the front covers of the actual magazines. Have you got them? I looked them up and I think I have them. I just need confirmation. How do you post photos here?
Go back some pages and there's a link to a site that has the recent Gundam Ace covers.

To post photos, simply press the "insert image" icon, paste the image's URL into the space and press "OK".
Old 2010-11-27, 21:10   Link #844
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Go back some pages and there's a link to a site that has the recent Gundam Ace covers.

To post photos, simply press the "insert image" icon, paste the image's URL into the space and press "OK".
Yeah I think I got the right covers. Thanks for that, mate.
Just wondering though, what if you haven't got a URL for the photo? Coz I saved mine on my hard drive. Ooops.
Old 2010-11-27, 23:05   Link #845
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Yeah I think I got the right covers. Thanks for that, mate.
Just wondering though, what if you haven't got a URL for the photo? Coz I saved mine on my hard drive. Ooops.
Upload it to tinypic?
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 23:59   Link #846
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Brilliant. Thanks Kitsoru. I didn't even know about that. God I'm a retard. So embarrassed. HAHA. Laugh it off...

Anyway. Here are the covers I sent those guys:

Please tell me I'm correct for once. It's pretty obvious coz the issue dates are shown on the covers anyway but you know, I wouldn't trust me.
Old 2010-11-28, 01:08   Link #847
Kitsoru

Quote:
Please tell me I'm correct for once. It's pretty obvious coz the issue dates are shown on the covers anyway but you know, I wouldn't trust me.
Yup, those are correct- December 2010 and January 2011 respectively.
Old 2010-11-28, 05:37   Link #848
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Hey everybody.

So I've finally ordered the 01.11 issue. Yay!
Still no luck with the 12.10 one so I'm still depending on my mates on that one. I received the order confirmation and it will be handled tomorrow so Snuggles should receive it shortly. If any of you guys gets ahead though, please don't hesitate to put it out.

Anyway I really hope this novel doesn't bloody disappoint me or I'll cry... after I pour acid on Sumisawa's balls until it dissolves into thin air. HAHA kidding. [Yeah I'm kidding. I think.] xD
Old 2010-11-28, 07:40   Link #849
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Hey silly you didn't upset me. Sorry. Lol I was being dramatic. Yeah, it doesn't transfer well if it's written, eh. But dude, who the heck am I. You can say whatever you want. Seriously. I was just being a goose. xD
Good to know You can never be too sure if someone's joking or really upset on forums, given that written speech has the drawback of not carrying intonation, so better play it safe Also props to you, that's what I call a fan's devotion.

Quote:
He will always Always ALWAYS be Heero to me. In fact, I remember making a diary entry when I was like 14 talking about how crappy a name like "Odin" Jr. was and how I'll always call him Heero.

G'dahm I'm a loser.
Nah. The characters themselves refer to each other with these names, so why would you be a loser for doing the same? I think it's kind of unnecessary to bring up the names their parents gave them anyway. Heero has been Heero for 15 years now. But I guess some people just want to know. Fine with me.

Makes me wonder what Duo's name was supposed to be. Though there's hardly a name that could fit more than his current one, it would be kinda cool if his parents gave him a name like Gabriel or something. Oh, the irony.
Or it could be Bob (that one cracked me up xD)

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2010-11-28 at 08:30. Reason: forgot a word. oops
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 09:45   Link #850
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
There's trouble in the MC era. A sister of the Winner family steals the Prometheus and makes a run for it. Heero and Duo No. 2 intercept her with the Snow White and Warlock. I'm not sure who they're making Catherine out to be here... it's Quatre's younger sister, but whose daughter it is baffles me. They're referring to Trowa before this, so it'd be his daughter, but somehow Quatre's younger sister? How's that work?
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:14   Link #851
wingzerosnuggles

Maybe Trowa got it on with one of Zayeed Winner's wives? It's implied he had more than one scattered all over the Earth Sphere. Demmit, I'd bet she's be ancient though. Guess we'll have to wait for more details.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:19   Link #852
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Zayeed? Huh?
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:24   Link #853
wingzerosnuggles

According to this, Quatre's father is called Zayeed in the series novels:
http://aboutgundamwing.com/glossary_characters.htm
Old 2010-11-28, 12:33   Link #854
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
There's trouble in the MC era. A sister of the Winner family steals the Prometheus and makes a run for it. Heero and Duo No. 2 intercept her with the Snow White and Warlock. I'm not sure who they're making Catherine out to be here... it's Quatre's younger sister, but whose daughter it is baffles me. They're referring to Trowa before this, so it'd be his daughter, but somehow Quatre's younger sister? How's that work?
Finally, the present story is moving ahead. Maybe we'll get pictures of one of the three new suits.
Old 2010-11-28, 13:06   Link #855
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Aha, so the Snow White and Warlock ARE mobile suits like I thought. I guess 'Prometheus' is one as well? Is it mentioned if they're Gundams, or normal MS?

Eesh, it's like Jerry Springer up in here...
Old 2010-11-28, 13:35   Link #856
wingzerosnuggles

More like Maury Povich. xD You are NOT the father.
Old 2010-11-28, 13:47   Link #857
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Maybe Trowa got it on with one of Zayeed Winner's wives? It's implied he had more than one scattered all over the Earth Sphere. Demmit, I'd bet she's be ancient though. Guess we'll have to wait for more details.
Something about Trowa's uncanny resemblance to Quatre's dad makes this even weirder... Those are some odd shipsinker torpedoes Sumisawa is loading
Old 2010-11-28, 13:50   Link #858
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Something about Trowa's uncanny resemblance to Quatre's dad makes this even weirder... Those are some odd shipsinker torpedoes Sumisawa is loading
Odd? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely.
Old 2010-11-28, 14:16   Link #859
wingzerosnuggles

Makes me wonder if maybe Trowa and Quatre are related? So Episode Zero assumes Catherine Bloom is Trowa's sister, right? Could be a case of half-siblings with Mrs. Bloom having had an affair with Zayeed Winner. And seeing Sumisawa's obsession with having everyone be related... xD
Old 2010-11-28, 15:23   Link #860
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Makes me wonder if maybe Trowa and Quatre are related? So Episode Zero assumes Catherine Bloom is Trowa's sister, right? Could be a case of half-siblings with Mrs. Bloom having had an affair with Zayeed Winner. And seeing Sumisawa's obsession with having everyone be related... xD
lol Sumisawa loaded the torpedoes and Snuggles readied the atomic bomb. You really want the 3x4 fanbase annihilated, don't you? (just kidding)

It makes me wonder though if we'll get to hear anything about Middie now. If Trowa is alloted to some relative of Quatre's, there is little sense in incorporating her. Too bad. I was curious about what Sumisawa had planned for her 15 years ago, being essentially her creator with Episode Zero.

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2010-11-28 at 16:09.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing