AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-02-04, 09:15   Link #6501
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
That reminds me, with all these fast pace development that it looks like only going towards the end of the story, it seems that I have to prepare to see another my favorite manga ended (after negima) *sighes*
On one of the previous chapters, a note was written on the side of one of the pages:"....final conquest..."

I guess we have to prepare for an complete ending, soon. And for some reason, i get the feeling, that all conquested girls will forget, what happened.

But a continuation would be the best, actually.
^Lets hope for that.

Wakaki, surprise me.
Old 2012-02-04, 09:38   Link #6502
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
On one of the previous chapters, a note was written on the side of one of the pages:"....final conquest..."

I guess we have to prepare for an complete ending, soon. And for some reason, i get the feeling, that all conquested girls will forget, what happened.

But a continuation would be the best, actually.
^Lets hope for that.

Wakaki, surprise me.
More likely that he won't have to do conquests anymore. There has to be a Megaten style arc where the guys in Heaven are as much jerks as the ones in Hell.

Needs more loli goddess Minerva. Wakaki has yet to establish the characters of the goddesses other than Apollo (the 2nd dojikko character) and Diana (Heaven's biggest tsundere). And we have yet to see Diana going AOW against Hakua.

Come to think of it, Keima should pet Hakua on the head after she goes completely dere.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 10:52   Link #6503
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

NOOOOO...... Elsie needs to quickly return and reclaim her place as Keima's number 1 buddy before I fall for Haqua's dere level up... I admit this chapter made me pause a little when Haqua said she was late.

I'm just trying to figure out what Keima can do after assembling all the goddess. Anyone up for him capturing Lune... and hopefully I get to see Keima capture Elsie as well.
Old 2012-02-04, 18:00   Link #6504
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Haqua seems to have lost her tsun when she shed her 'top student district chief' burdens. Looks like she's the top candidate for Keima's waifu now!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 03:39   Link #6505
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

^^^ Yokyunn still has the best chance -___-

Elsie needs to be more assertive and step out of her little sister zone... OMG I just realised she family zoned herself...

Hopefully she will get herself out of it. And become the cheif candidate for Keima's waifu.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:33   Link #6506
AlaAlba

From all the girls the one I would like to see the most for now to have a more screen is Elsie, she's the healing potion for all these fast pace development
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 17:02   Link #6507
Shadow5YA

So... when this festival mayhem is over, where is Haqua going to stay? She could go back to the Gokult lady, but there's a possibility that the Vintage member who replaced her will be there.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 17:02   Link #6508
Xacual

Yeah now that Haqua is no longer conflicted by her loyalty to her duties and hell and supporting Keima 100% she got even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So... when this festival mayhem is over, where is Haqua going to stay? She could go back to the Gokult lady, but there's a possibility that the Vintage member who replaced her will be there.
I don't think so, from what we know buddies are matched together. I'd assume any new agent would be matched with a new human. They're probably monitoring Haqua's buddy though. Since the fact that she escaped should be known by now?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 07:10   Link #6509
AlaAlba

on Wakaki's twitter:
Quote:
angelfrench 若木民喜
今回の原稿、キャラおおすぎ。
"this week's manuscript, the characters are too many"

All previous captured girls would make their entrance I guess? Or all the goddesses? Can't wait.
Old 2012-02-06, 07:53   Link #6510
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
on Wakaki's twitter:

"this week's manuscript, the characters are too many"

All previous captured girls would make their entrance I guess? Or all the goddesses? Can't wait.
I propose that Yui/Mars and Shiori/Minerva be sealed and knocked unconscious for this episode. No mind corruption allowed.

Of course, the theme might be that Keima has to avoid breaking all the girls hearts at once and allow them to be used as vessels for the Weiss.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-02-07, 13:56   Link #6511
Miraluka
Banned

Read chapter 174:

- First, Haqua looks and is badass.
- I like Haqua's new outfit.
- I also like how friendly looked Haqua and Keima together.
- At the end it seems the girls are on the sea rock thing.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 13:58   Link #6512
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Read chapter 174:

- First, Haqua looks and is badass.
- I like Haqua's new outfit.
- I also like how friendly looked Haqua and Keima together.
- At the end it seems the girls are on the sea rock thing.
What? I didn't see any of their bodies on the last page.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:01   Link #6513
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Haqua...
Looks like it is not only her outfit that changed, but her skill too...

Btw, looks like Wakiki~sensei is still not used to drawing action scene...
I feel like watching a still scene instead of a flowing battle...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:38   Link #6514
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What? I didn't see any of their bodies on the last page.
Their phones were heard ringing over there.
Old 2012-02-08, 08:48   Link #6515
AlaAlba

^ Looks like they're planning to kill them all at that rock. They surely moved really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I propose that Yui/Mars and Shiori/Minerva be sealed and knocked unconscious for this episode. No mind corruption allowed.
I think you're right, "too much characters" = all the goddeses + vintages at that rock thing, + maybe Akari.
Old 2012-02-10, 06:53   Link #6516
konart

Spoiler for Les Fleurs du mal:

Spoilers are at usual place :P
Old 2012-02-10, 06:59   Link #6517
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
On the same note and from the same source....

Spoiler for ch 177 spoilers:
Old 2012-02-10, 07:54   Link #6518
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
^^^ Yokyunn still has the best chance -___-

Elsie needs to be more assertive and step out of her little sister zone... OMG I just realised she family zoned herself...

Hopefully she will get herself out of it. And become the cheif candidate for Keima's waifu.
Next thing you should have wished is that Keima is a person who comes from another dimension of awesomeness and is adopted by his mother so they have no blood-relate and his mother can step out of family zone.

For God's sake, this is one of few manga which have genuine family relationship. I love that aspect of TWGOK and I think any incest fantasy is a kind of insult for this manga.
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:01   Link #6519
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
I second that, I really like this manga for how Keima and Elsie have none of that romance crap you see in every main sibling characters =__=".

I wish after all this ends, Keima apologizes to Chihiro and tries to make up again. She's the only one that actually liked him before all of his conquests. Despite some of the other girls being ridiculously cute/hot.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:02   Link #6520
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
On the same note and from the same source....

Spoiler for ch 177 spoilers:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen