AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-08-28, 13:29   Link #18341
solidvanz
Special Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus_Z3 View Post
Limited Release why.......
It isn't limited release. You can get it by buying Hobby Japan February 2011 issue in December this year.
Old 2010-08-28, 19:06   Link #18342
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
Exia didn't cost that much, neither did 007S
Exia costs alot cheaper by comparison compared to any of the newer HG, which is around 1.5-1.7 times more.

The Japanese Yen is getting stronger, which is bad for us and the Japanese economy. The reason is because it slows down import demand and those who do import have to pay higher costs.

And this doesn't even factor into the high default Yen price that is in discussion of said product (HG Raphael) but it will hit us as we import it to our places. So that's a double whammy.......>_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
Spoiler for GNXMASURAO BY HAMA:
I must say, this is one of the best custom mod designs I've seen and one of my favourites. I wish I had it.

Just remove the decals and it will be perfect.

"Lord Bushido(Vader), your Suit(fighter) is ready."

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
It isn't limited release. You can get it by buying Hobby Japan February 2011 issue in December this year.
It is. He is referring to the fact that it will only be available in a magazine issue, as opposed to being a mass released model that will continue production and be more widely available, like most normal models.
Old 2010-08-28, 21:42   Link #18343
Nerroth
NePoi!

I finally managed to get a HG 1.5 for myself; sadly, the stuff I'd need to assemble it is now in storage. Talk about timing...
Old 2010-08-29, 00:25   Link #18344
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89

got this pix from xhood, many speculation that this MG will be of 00 series.
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 00:32   Link #18345
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Well, having two previous 00 MG releases next to the poster does kinda seem like the stage setting for another 00 MG.

If it is from 00, I'm gonna bet it's maybe a Gadessa...or possibly the Reborns Gundam.

Or maybe the Qan.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 00:33   Link #18346
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Given that the MG 00-Raiser was said to have been in development and planning stages as of this year's Shizuoka Hobby Show, I'm very much inclined to believe it'll be that.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 00:34   Link #18347
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Given that the MG 00-Raiser was said to have been in development and planning stages as of this year's Shizuoka Hobby Show, I'm very much inclined to believe it'll be that.
Bah.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 00:43   Link #18348
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

November - MG 00 Raiser
December - MG V2 ver Ka or maybe skip it for PG Strike Freedom ver Ka
finish this year poll, next year await us.

That's a speculation though. But if it's not 00 Raiser, I doubt if Bandai will make another grunt unit, except for the Flag. BTW I thought Exia and Dynames possess same frame and most of the S1 Gundam possess round chest so recycle or improve a little is not a bad idea, given the fact Neil is quite popular, not as Athrun though. BTW Astraea is not excluded.
Old 2010-08-29, 01:23   Link #18349
nyerk

Or they could just do a typical Bandai thing and make it the Exia R2 or GN-X III....

I'd love a MG Gadessa though. It has such a unique design.
nyerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 01:32   Link #18350
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

dont think they would make a MG Gadezza, its not one of the most important suit, and thus wouldnt get Bandai as much money as others would

and it could possibly be 00 Raiser coz then they could do the whole "condenser type" thing in accordance with the movie
Calvin329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 01:47   Link #18351
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
don't expect to get movie gundams so quickly.It will not be a grunt thats for sure.Expect it to be fromynames,Kyrios,Nadleeh,Virtue,Cherudim ,Arios,Seravee etc
GrahamAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 01:51   Link #18352
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

I'm a total newbie if it goes for Gunpla but is it common to release a PG and then an MG kit sometime after it? Isn't that the wrong order?

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 01:53   Link #18353
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Bandai has no patricular order to launch the gunpla types.Basically ti starts from hg ,mg and then pg.
GrahamAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 03:37   Link #18354
bio9205
Reborn

Don't know why it isn't posted yet. Pictures of HG 1/144 Raphael.

It's VERY pricey, but I hope I can get a discount for it at the Gundam Fiesta here.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 05:01   Link #18355
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

i dont get this 00 Raiser condersor HG kit, isnt it just the same as the regular 00 raiser but with the gn drives removed????? who the heck would buy that???

also i hope the MG for nov or dec for that matter is not the MG 00 raiser, considering i got the PG already, i would definitely be hoping for something different, as some1 mentioned already, a MG reborns would definitely be on the cards (kinda makes sense, then the 00 MG range would have 1 hero kit, 1 grunt kit and 1 villain kit, perfect trio lol) ... now thats something worth looking forward to
Old 2010-08-29, 06:27   Link #18356
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
i dont get this 00 Raiser condersor HG kit, isnt it just the same as the regular 00 raiser but with the gn drives removed????? who the heck would buy that???
Same reason why people buy clear-color or pearl-color or "Commander's Version" kits of gunpla models: because they want to, and they can

Quote:
a MG reborns would definitely be on the cards (kinda makes sense, then the 00 MG range would have 1 hero kit, 1 grunt kit and 1 villain kit, perfect trio lol) ... now thats something worth looking forward to
Except that Bandai doesn't really cater to that particular logic when it comes to releasing model kits. The MG SEED line for instance didn't have a "villain" kit, but a plethora of "hero" kits (Strike, Strike Freedom, Destiny, Infinite Justice, Impulse).

Bandai's logic is to sell whatever sells, aka the designs that people have a high chance of actually buying. Hence why we suddenly got the MG The-O

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 06:56   Link #18357
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
my another overdue bday pressie =x

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 07:22   Link #18358
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

what so "epic" about the guy who didn't even have a proper battle

Quote:
a MG reborns would definitely be on the cards (kinda makes sense, then the 00 MG range would have 1 hero kit, 1 grunt kit and 1 villain kit, perfect trio lol) ... now thats something worth looking forward to
I do think Reborns is quite nice, but for it to get MG before 00 Raiser is kinda not convincing >.<

Quote:
Except that Bandai doesn't really cater to that particular logic when it comes to releasing model kits. The MG SEED line for instance didn't have a "villain" kit, but a plethora of "hero" kits (Strike, Strike Freedom, Destiny, Infinite Justice, Impulse).

Bandai's logic is to sell whatever sells, aka the designs that people have a high chance of actually buying. Hence why we suddenly got the MG The-O
Seed even got the side story with some Strike variant 'n also don't forget the Astray, but I admit I prefer the Astray over the main story
I get a feeling we may have some other 2.0 version in the near future
Old 2010-08-29, 07:26   Link #18359
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
i like the mecha , not the pilot =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 09:58   Link #18360
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

8D
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT i FOUND FROM MY BASEMENT!
AND YES ALL OF THEM UNOPEN AND STILL IN WRAPPINGS!
I remember my mom hid them from me when I was little because I was getting bad grades from elementry school, that's like 20 years ago XD
oh and don't mind the date, my phone's camera always put wrong date for some reason :P

Spoiler for SWEET!:

But now I don't know if I should build them or display them like that because they are over 20 years old and I can't find them in stores anymore.

Last edited by gummybear; 2010-08-29 at 10:09.
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy