AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-01, 08:17   Link #3221
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's a 'Feelings' chart of the characters towards Kamijou Touma.

Tier One - Love
Tier Two - Respect
Tier Three - Trust
Tier Four - Friendship
Tier Five/Six - Not too sure, something about 'Acknowledge through Strength' I think
Tier 5 is "Acknowledges his strength".
Tier 6 is "Don't like it, but still acknowledges his strength".
Last one is "Withheld judgment".

As with all other character charts, this one also seems inaccurate. I doubt the Amakusa guys (other than Tatemiya) respect him that much. And what are Villian and the Knight Leader doing there? I doubt they have that much feelings towards Touma. Oyafune Monaka looks awfully out of place too. And what is Hamazura doing in 2 places?
Old 2011-01-01, 08:54   Link #3222
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER_LINE View Post

As with all other character charts, this one also seems inaccurate. I doubt the Amakusa guys (other than Tatemiya) respect him that much. And what are Villian and the Knight Leader doing there? I doubt they have that much feelings towards Touma. Oyafune Monaka looks awfully out of place too. And what is Hamazura doing in 2 places?
Amakusa seem to respect Touma plenty, but for rather unusual reasons
Old 2011-01-01, 10:19   Link #3223
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:

Well villain of course respects him since he stopped the coup from Carissa, she compared touma to aqcua. Would say the same for Knight leader, he respects touma also since Touma got to see
Spoiler for Kanzaki:
. Shiage is one of the touma fanboys. Though i dont know why he doesn't like his strength.

This charts pretty good except i think its kinda old since Fiamma should be a fanboy and lessar should have her Tier in "wants to rape" . Also, i'd move index and Misaka clones up to love. Remember Misaka Imouto wanted a ring on her finger in V.12 cuz she found out what it meant.
Old 2011-01-01, 11:14   Link #3224
bizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Read the fan-translated light novels ( many thanks to Certain fans the devote there time and effort in translating the light novels)

Spoiler for ......:
Talking about that, are there other translations than those on the wikia (as they aren't complete)?
Old 2011-01-01, 11:19   Link #3225
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Well villain of course respects him since he stopped the coup from Carissa, she compared touma to aqcua. Would say the same for Knight leader, he respects touma also since Touma got to see
Spoiler for Kanzaki:
. Shiage is one of the touma fanboys. Though i dont know why he doesn't like his strength.

This charts pretty good except i think its kinda old since Fiamma should be a fanboy and lessar should have her Tier in "wants to rape" . Also, i'd move index and Misaka clones up to love. Remember Misaka Imouto wanted a ring on her finger in V.12 cuz she found out what it meant.
Sure, Villian and Knight Leader both know of Touma's actions, but I mean, they never really had much real interactions with Touma. Them being grouped in the same level as people such as Index, Kanzaki and Aqua seems kind of odd to me.

Same for Hamazura. Touma only gave him a speech and a punch. It definitely didn't turn him into a Touma fanboy. Grouping him in the "Acknowledges his power" tier is kind of a stretch. I'd say his encounter with Touma was more of a "Respect" kind of encounter.

Oyafune Monaka is even stranger. I'd say she doesn't even belong on that chart at all.
Old 2011-01-01, 11:26   Link #3226
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The Author should just produce his own charts and put all this fan speculations (Power level or Relationships) to rest. But I figure the reason why he doesn't already is because things are complicating...
Old 2011-01-01, 11:36   Link #3227
Miraluka
Banned

Among all the charts I'v see thats the most innacurate...

BTW, enjoy this :
Spoiler for epic Kuroko:
Old 2011-01-01, 11:37   Link #3228
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Sure, Villian and Knight Leader both know of Touma's actions, but I mean, they never really had much real interactions with Touma. Them being grouped in the same level as people such as Index, Kanzaki and Aqua seems kind of odd to me.

Same for Hamazura. Touma only gave him a speech and a punch. It definitely didn't turn him into a Touma fanboy. Grouping him in the "Acknowledges his power" tier is kind of a stretch. I'd say his encounter with Touma was more of a "Respect" kind of encounter.

Oyafune Monaka is even stranger. I'd say she doesn't even belong on that chart at all.
It doesn't take long to respect someone. Ex. After touma went by himself to face 200 battle nuns the amakusa had lots of respect. They respected him even more when he saved them 2 more times but they are already in the respect tier.

Again, Touma saved the royal family from Carissa who had the curtana. He couldv'e died but still went to fight.

Saying fanboy i dont mean worship touma but following his ideals. I dont know much on how shiage was in SS1 so i can't tell about major change but now the dude has two girls that like him and he was in Russia fighting pirates and AC soldiers. B4 he was a member of skill-out who was told to kill Misakas mom, though he wanted to fake her death he is stopped by touma and accel. You should look in the wikia it explains he changed a bit. Also, its almost common fact once Touma beats you you

1) change your ideas and become his friend and if ur a guy u get a harem.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...age#cite_ref-2
Old 2011-01-01, 12:08   Link #3229
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
It doesn't take long to respect someone. Ex. After touma went by himself to face 200 battle nuns the amakusa had lots of respect. They respected him even more when he saved them 2 more times but they are already in the respect tier.

Again, Touma saved the royal family from Carissa who had the curtana. He couldv'e died but still went to fight.

Saying fanboy i dont mean worship touma but following his ideals. I dont know much on how shiage was in SS1 so i can't tell about major change but now the dude has two girls that like him and he was in Russia fighting pirates and AC soldiers. B4 he was a member of skill-out who was told to kill Misakas mom, though he wanted to fake her death he is stopped by touma and accel. You should look in the wikia it explains he changed a bit. Also, its almost common fact once Touma beats you you

1) change your ideas and become his friend and if ur a guy u get a harem.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...age#cite_ref-2
Of course, I know about all those already. I just think the tiers and groupings are inaccurate and strange. For example, I think Villian, Knight Leader and Hamazura should go into the "Respect" tier. But there's actually no "Respect" tier in the chart. The 2nd tier should be translated to "worship" or "admire", which makes the Amakusa guys even more out of place in that tier. A lot of placings in that chart are just odd.
Old 2011-01-01, 12:19   Link #3230
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
They had more than that actually. Volume 16.

Of course, not only they can garner that much respect after seeing firsthand how he does things. They are also ashamed they can't protect such a man, and instead was saved by him (kind of a deja vu with Kanzaki I guess).

For Itsuwa who holds feelings for him, the feeling of being unable to protect Touma, who's just an innocent citizen yet keeps getting dragged into things she and her comrades would normally should be responsible for, had a very big impact.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-01-01, 22:31   Link #3231
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Spoiler for Accelerator's long-lost twin:

I'm surprised I haven't heard or seen anyone suggest this

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-01-01, 22:38   Link #3232
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Spoiler for legendary:
so Onime no Kyo-ish....
Old 2011-01-01, 22:40   Link #3233
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

he doesn't look so happy about it
Old 2011-01-01, 22:43   Link #3234
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
This seems interesting.

Spoiler for size:

It would be great if someone would translate this.
Needs Kanzaki to go up...Has Oyafune ever interacted with Touma at all?

Quote:
he doesn't look so happy about it
Would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

BTW, enjoy this :
Spoiler for epic Kuroko:
EPIC WIN

Quote:
Of course, I know about all those already. I just think the tiers and groupings are inaccurate and strange. For example, I think Villian, Knight Leader and Hamazura should go into the "Respect" tier. But there's actually no "Respect" tier in the chart. The 2nd tier should be translated to "worship" or "admire", which makes the Amakusa guys even more out of place in that tier. A lot of placings in that chart are just odd.
I think the two tiers below friend qualify...
Old 2011-01-02, 01:01   Link #3235
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

They don't really look similar besides the white hair.
Old 2011-01-02, 01:32   Link #3236
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Oyafune had asked Touma to stop the war between the AC and the Catholic Church. She most certainly respects Touma's ability, or at least believes in the power of Kamijou faction
Old 2011-01-02, 12:34   Link #3237
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

Quote:

BTW, enjoy this :
Spoiler for epic Kuroko:
-spit out drink-
Old 2011-01-02, 15:51   Link #3238
bizzi

Quote:

BTW, enjoy this :
Spoiler for epic Kuroko:
I love this scene so much, you made my day

Btw, can anyone answer my question about the light novel translations? (yeah I know it's off topic, PM me then thanks )
Old 2011-01-02, 23:37   Link #3239
Saten_
佐天涙子

Someone has some nice Lessa's pictures, besides the one's in Kamachi's site?
Old 2011-01-03, 05:59   Link #3240
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

anyone have Kamachi Kazuma and Kiyotaka Haimura's pictures? i'm dying to know how they looked like

Tags
images