AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-12, 17:16   Link #1161
shalala

Surely you all knew why Lolimagi went to war with Hogwarts? Why do you think she reeeally wanted to get Titus back. Its clear that she uses her clones for her needs like she has done with the other ones she has made. This is why Titus never wanted to go back. She must have done some crazzzyyy shit to him to have him rebel. Not only that Titus looks like a girl (tbh I was hoping he would be) soo lolimagi clearly has a trap fetish. Plus Mu calling Titus Sir Scheherazade clearly tells us he knows what lolimagi does with her clones.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 18:31   Link #1162
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Surely you all knew why Lolimagi went to war with Hogwarts? Why do you think she reeeally wanted to get Titus back. Its clear that she uses her clones for her needs like she has done with the other ones she has made. This is why Titus never wanted to go back. She must have done some crazzzyyy shit to him to have him rebel. Not only that Titus looks like a girl (tbh I was hoping he would be) soo lolimagi clearly has a trap fetish. Plus Mu calling Titus Sir Scheherazade clearly tells us he knows what lolimagi does with her clones.
Aladdin becomes Lolimagi's next target because he actually makes a great trap too.........IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 18:33   Link #1163
marvelB

In all honesty though, I really would like to see some of the surviving mages join Aladdin's side once this whole conflict is over and done with. Or at least just Meyers.

As for Titus, I think I mentioned it before, but I sort of wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't survive this war. In fact, I'm pretty much expecting him to pull a Cassim and go all Dark Djinn on his best friends. And if when that moment finally does come, I wonder how it'll affect lolimagi once Aladdin and co. are forced to wipe one of her horcruxes from the fact of the earth?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 19:11   Link #1164
ellifeedn
Thinker

*In game-show host voice* How many Harry Potter allusions can we make?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 20:30   Link #1165
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Aladdin becomes Lolimagi's next target because he actually makes a great trap too.........IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
I'm still convinced that Aladdin is a girl. Once she see him in his Solomen wisdom mode she probably going to be like "Matal I shall take you out my self. Long nose prepare my horse and when I say horse I mean you. Let us ride into battle for the great empire Laem" And thus the fight between Shota and Loli magis will begin. But in all fairness she just wants to cope a feel from Aladdin's forehead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
In all honesty though, I really would like to see some of the surviving mages join Aladdin's side once this whole conflict is over and done with. Or at least just Meyers.
As for Titus, I think I mentioned it before, but I sort of wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't survive this war. In fact, I'm pretty much expecting him to pull a Cassim and go all Dark Djinn on his best friends. And if when that moment finally does come, I wonder how it'll affect lolimagi once Aladdin and co. are forced to wipe one of her horcruxes from the fact of the earth?
Yh I would also like that to happen. Maybe they could stay in Sindria that way Yamraiha would have help maintaining her Shield plus some fellow magician's company. :O Meyer and Yamriha together, think about alll the pudding that would come with it . Aladdin would end up fat again but this time unable to use Ugo's super sliming agent from alll the "trainning" that he would get plllus Meyer and Yamriha would clearly be over protected of their student and could end up fighting each other and the prize would be Aladdin. I am hoping those 2 students would live through the war and end up falling in love. Would be quite sweet for them 2 character that are bearly in the story who I think don't have names.

As for Titus I'm sure your not the only one that has said that he could end up as a Dark Djinn. I also think that Matal will end up joining the Dark Djinn group. What if we had 2 dark djinns at the same time :O seeing how Kou, Laem and Aladdins and co would be in the fight. Surely that would be a good way to have kou and Laem draw in a tie as neither would get Magnostadt. If most of them had died or where used as part of the Dark Djinns. As for how it would effect Lolimagi I think it would not bother her that much. Given how she treated Titus and giving him freedom when he wanted it. I wonder what happened to the other horcruxes that she made? I would assume that would rejoin her once they have finished their mission. Imagine if Lolimagi was using a spelling to make her loook like a a loli but in fact she was an older women but who aged slow and had looks that was on par with Yunan. As in chapter 112 she looked far taller then we have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
*In game-show host voice* How many Harry Potter allusions can we make?
As many as people can think off :P. Aladdin is Harry minus the scar thing and people trying to kill him. Alibaba = would be a richer royalty Ron and Mor would be Harmonie given that she smart,strong,pretty and loves Alibaba.

With all joking aside if Aladdin had said Yes to Sinbad proposal of being Sindria Magi when they go off to Laem and the events of what happened stayed the same how would the diplomatic talks between both countries end up? Seeing that Aladdin could be seen helping Magnostadt. which in turn is an an enemy of Laem. Which would then make Sindria an enemy of Laem and an ally of Magnostadt. Thus Sindria would be at war with both Kou and Laem.

Last edited by shalala; 2013-02-12 at 21:10.
Old 2013-02-12, 23:03   Link #1166
Sixth
Hu Tao

Aladdin: Why is Loli Magi so arrogant!? Do you really want Magnostadt's magic items so badly?

Scheherazade: Who gives a sh@t to those low-level Magnostadt's items. I want Titus..

Aladdin: Why Titus? Is his body hold some kind of powerful magic source, secret or what?

Scheherazade: No. His magic ability is sub-par. The true reason why he existed is just pleasure my lust.

Aladdin: Titus is my friend and he finally found his reason to li-...wait what? What did you just said?

Scheherazade: To pleasure my sexual need, kid

Matal Mogamett: PROTECT TITUS AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM!

Aladdin: ...Why is Loli Magi so slutty !!!?!!

Mu: Lady Scheherazade, why Titus when you can get Aladdin and Titus?

Scheherazade: Fanalis! Capture Aladdin and Titus NOW.

Matal Mogamett: PROTECT TITUS AND AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM! PROTECT ALADDIN AND AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM! PROTECT BOTH OF THEM!!!!

Scheherazade: Just I expected. I really hate you, ugly old man.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 11:02   Link #1167
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Aladdin: Why is Loli Magi so arrogant!? Do you really want Magnostadt's magic items so badly?

Scheherazade: Who gives a sh@t to those low-level Magnostadt's items. I want Titus..

Aladdin: Why Titus? Is his body hold some kind of powerful magic source, secret or what?

Scheherazade: No. His magic ability is sub-par. The true reason why he existed is just pleasure my lust.

Aladdin: Titus is my friend and he finally found his reason to li-...wait what? What did you just said?

Scheherazade: To pleasure my sexual need, kid

Matal Mogamett: PROTECT TITUS AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM!

Aladdin: ...Why is Loli Magi so slutty !!!?!!

Mu: Lady Scheherazade, why Titus when you can get Aladdin and Titus?

Scheherazade: Fanalis! Capture Aladdin and Titus NOW.

Matal Mogamett: PROTECT TITUS AND AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM! PROTECT ALADDIN AND AT ALL COST!!!! PROTECT HIM! PROTECT BOTH OF THEM!!!!

Scheherazade: Just I expected. I really hate you, ugly old man.
Spoiler for reaction:
Old 2013-02-13, 11:33   Link #1168
shalala

Spoiler for Text:

Mu: Lady Scheherazade may you order me around some more?

Scheherazade: Be sure to bring them alive and unbroken. Also Mu wear these Dog ears and tail and end all your sentences with Woof. Also I like cats and so once you captured Titus dress him out as a cat seeing how he looooovess cats and not MEEEE!!!

Mu: Fanalist coups you have new orders from her Majesty capture and dress up Titus and Aladdin alive and unbroken Woof.

Rouhou and Muron: Our leader is soooo coooooll. Being bossed while he also bosses us we mustn't disappoint him. Let us make a path of dead bodies for him to walk on as we enjoy this war.

Matal Mogamett: USE ALLL THE GOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Ugo: Aladdin is MINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE and we don't share with others. Where is Amon when you need him.

Alibaba: Its tooooo hot. Ooo look I found Aladdin now I'll have to wait to make my dramatic entrance and to then show off to Aladdin how goood I have gotten .

Amon to Alibaba: Alibaba I have to tell you something.....I'm pregnant again.

Alibaba: -____- Whhhhattt but we didn't, for who, when did this happen!!!

Amon: It was back when we where training in the Colosseum.

Alibaba: Flashback timmmmmeee
Old 2013-02-14, 20:31   Link #1169
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Viz Media Adds Shinobu Ohtaka's Magi Fantasy Adventure Manga
Old 2013-02-14, 21:38   Link #1170
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

This is kind of getting boring now......

So when is Ali going to make his entrance known to Aladdin? We saw him a few chapters back...and I wonder when we'll see Mor?
Old 2013-02-14, 21:52   Link #1171
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
This is kind of getting boring now......
Yeah is kinda dragging now. the author use lot of bigger fish

Magic > Science > Big Zam > Fanalis > Mage Tactic > Fanalis Trio > Aladdin

Next one probably Alibaba > Dumbledore > Lolimagi > Kou

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 21:59   Link #1172
shalala

That is why we neeed flashbacks. I would not mind if the current story was cut now to show us the story of Alibaba when he was in Laem as we only saw a little bit. So that could take up around 45-55 chapters and then Mor as I just want to see more of Yunan. Plus Mor is cool.
Old 2013-02-14, 22:05   Link #1173
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
That is why we neeed flashbacks. I would not mind if the current story was cut now to show us the story of Alibaba when he was in Laem as we only saw a little bit. So that could take up around 45-55 chapters and then Mor as I just want to see more of Yunan. Plus Mor is cool.
At this point I really doubt we see flashback until the war finish which is when Alibaba can talk Alladin about his own adventure (AKA Flashback).

We may get quick flashback in the war but definitely not "Alibaba In Rome" long Flashback arc

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 23:32   Link #1174
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
At this point I really doubt we see flashback until the war finish which is when Alibaba can talk Alladin about his own adventure (AKA Flashback).

We may get quick flashback in the war but definitely not "Alibaba In Rome" long Flashback arc
I soo hope we do get flashback arcs. Because it would be a waste if there wasn't as we stilll have no clue what the hell Mor is doing other drinking tea with Yunan and I reallllly don't want another timeskip as I would have liked if they showed us more of Aladdin time in hogwarts. As well as Alibaba time in Rome and if Toto would fall for him. Plus that monkey was cool that he ends up befriending. Plus we have yet to see Hakuryuu
Old 2013-02-17, 07:31   Link #1175
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 12:07   Link #1176
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2013-02-17, 13:00   Link #1177
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Unless he is able to bring people back from he dead using Healing magic with the help of Sphintus before they go to the Rukh.
Old 2013-02-17, 14:39   Link #1178
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yeah uh

Some of those people are in pieces. like literally.
Old 2013-02-17, 14:44   Link #1179
marvelB

^In that case, I sure hope Aladdin knows how to use the rukh to play Tetris!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 17:08   Link #1180
Awrya
U mad?

Aladdin is going nuts, love how he and those Ugos let out a roar at the beginning of the chapter.
So those Ugos can shoot out Harharl Infigar with their palms, given the size of their attack, it's comparable to the giant magoi cannon of Magnostadt.

So Mu knows that 3 magis exist, but doesn't know the name of the Kou magi? As the commander of an army he really should at least know the names of priority targets.

I think the next chapter or two Aladdin, Mogamett and Scheherazade will work out a solution, when suddenly the Kou empire invades.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen