AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-19, 11:10   Link #281
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
lol, do you mean Everyone else is a Sasuke?
Yes... it's another way to say what I meant!

Quote:
Still, it's refreshing to see the main character being kept in the dark.
Yes I agree, but I would like to hear something about him from time to time... he's still supposed to be the main character...
Anyway I read Layfon managed to defeat Savaris: the Queen in the anime said HB receivers aren't allowed to lose, so does it mean Savaris isn't an HB receiver anymore?
Perhaps he will go studying to Zuellni as well, making that regios some sort of ex HB receivers meeting place!
Old 2009-06-20, 03:27   Link #282
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I am more curious on what power up they can give to Layfon. Because at current stage, he is no more than a weakkling before Ignasis's army.
I assume 12 HB is needed to deal with Levantine, but what do they have to deal with Ignasis himself? (coughIwantmonstereyeballLeerincough)
Old 2009-06-21, 13:25   Link #283
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Question for people who are up to date in the LN...

Is the sword HB still being un-used? And is Layfon still using his cheap Dite?

And are there current power rankings anywhere lol...where's Layfon rank up with the rest of the HB. I keep seeing people saying he's weak now. Did other people just become ballin or is he just weak w/o the HB?

That anime ending left me with too many questions...AND NO WAY TO ANSWER THEM!

And when is Volume 14 out?

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2009-06-21 at 13:57.
Old 2009-06-22, 02:28   Link #284
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Question for people who are up to date in the LN...

Is the sword HB still being un-used? And is Layfon still using his cheap Dite?

And are there current power rankings anywhere lol...where's Layfon rank up with the rest of the HB. I keep seeing people saying he's weak now. Did other people just become ballin or is he just weak w/o the HB?

That anime ending left me with too many questions...AND NO WAY TO ANSWER THEM!

And when is Volume 14 out?
No, it is not Layfon beign weak, just the people atringer than him are just way too strong.
Even without HB, Layfon is still a decent fighter, but like all HB inheritors, his Kei output is too great to be used properly without a HB. This is a problem especially to Layfon because he relies on Kei a lot more compare to other inheritors. His bodily strength is closer to the bottom end among the 12 members but his Kei output is closer to the top. Thus, naturally he is handicaped more without his HB.

Also the power hiearchy?
Ailen/Nelphilia/Ignasis/Nancellroids>>>everyone else
Mutants and the nano machine robots are just too strong for the rest.
Old 2009-06-22, 08:21   Link #285
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Wow. I come in to work. Sit down. Get my coffee. Open up my Suki forums and you answered everything. Great way to start off a shitty Monday.

Thanks man!
Old 2009-06-23, 10:31   Link #286
Sinta

Thanks for the information man!! Makes me wonder how Layfon is going to get involved. I would hate to see all his development go out he window. Does he remain the main character?
Old 2009-06-24, 05:16   Link #287
tsunade666

I just read from the first post up till the latest and its really a fun read.
I really like to see a 2nd season and the anime should start answering question.
Heck they finish 24 episode but leave us blank.... I learn more here than actually watching
the anime. And I think the story is getting better though.

I have a question.. its been ask before but I didn't see an answer to it.
Why does layfon doesn't know anything about it. And nina knows more than him.
I know nina has the power of electric spirit with her but still I think layfon is much
stronger than her....
Old 2009-06-24, 07:23   Link #288
black_cat1

Who knows, but with exps and power that Layfon has, he is truly stronger than Nina even she has the support of electric fairy
Old 2009-06-24, 07:31   Link #289
azarhal

Quote:
I have a question.. its been ask before but I didn't see an answer to it.
Why does layfon doesn't know anything about it. And nina knows more than him.
I know nina has the power of electric spirit with her but still I think layfon is much
stronger than her....
Layfon doesn't know anything because:
  • Dick spend much of his time erasing people memory of attacks by Wolfmen or him showing up somewhere. Removing the need to explain things to people who have nothing to do with his revenge.
  • He doesn't have any links to any of the Legend of Regios characters.
  • Leerin and Nina didn't tell him anything (yet).
  • When he was a HB, the queen didn't bother telling him anything about it.
  • Knowing about Ignasis have nothing to do with power:
    1. Basically, the royal family knows because they are descendants of somebody who fought Ignasis and as the protectors of Saya.
    2. Some HBs knows about some of it, because they served the royal family for a long time.
    3. Dick knows because he was captured by him and escaped (and meet Saya in the past).
    4. Nina was just lucky to get the goat and be targeted and Dick didn't have the time to steal the goat and erase her memory. Then the fairies "recruited" her and gave her a Legend of Regios 101 course.
Old 2009-06-24, 08:02   Link #290
tsunade666

legend of regios 101 course? is it in the anime? when dick and nina are in some kind
of dimension? watching something?

And if only some of the HB knows it then not all HB knows it?
Poor layfon his really being ignored in the latest volume of regios.
I wish his time shines again.

And I wish someone give a summary to the previews chapter. As I scanned through the
thread. I only see a few summary about 12 and 13 the current one. But no summary
about the past. Like in the picture where leerin wearing some kind of uniform.
And it looks like she's staying in zuellni. The anime really did a poor thing in story telling
leaving a lot of question. Even though the anime did a quite good thing when it comes
to action. But plot story......... none.
Old 2009-06-24, 09:10   Link #291
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
legend of regios 101 course? is it in the anime? when dick and nina are in some kind
of dimension? watching something?
The "101 course" was given by the fairies to Nina in vol 13. It's not in the anime and it's not a movie either. It was more a gathering of fairies, like a ministry or general assembly to discuss urgent matters.

Quote:
And if only some of the HB knows it then not all HB knows it?
I would say not all HB knows the same level of information about the world state. Considering that some of the HB are/where royal family members or are/where married into the royal families that kind of explain why. In other word, the Ignasis business model is: "only if you need to know".

Example:
Lincence knows a lot of things about Ignasis, but he probably knows less then the Queen or Dick on the matter, but more then Layfon or Which girl (the two youngest members of the HB)
Old 2009-06-24, 20:19   Link #292
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Lintence knows about Ignasis because he is connected to Janice, who is also a Legend of Regios character.
Delbone also knows a lot due to her psychic power is just too ***** insane. Over 80 years ago, she detected Ignasis's prescence through her own psychic power and plan to construct this psychich amplifying tower to fire a huge psyhchic beam into the moon just to crush Ignasis, but that plan got blown apart as Ignasis sent his Nanocellroids against her city. Lintence and Dick fought together when Delbone's city got attacked. But neither Delbone and Lintence remember him because Janice coviently removed their memory about Dick. Because Janice really don't want others to get into Dick's way if Dick ever decides to start his life a new and live a peaecful life. (I can already how disappointed Janice is if she finds out how more Dick is into revenge now....)

Savaris knows about Ignasis because his ancestor does. His ancestor was the servant of the first king of Glendan and is related to Dick as well.
Old 2009-06-24, 20:26   Link #293
giorno

uhm a question about kei since the anime shows it to be some kind of mana-like energy wich can not only just be concentrated and fired off like a laser, but also to use "spell-like" skills like manipulating the wind, generating flames or even warp people...

so does it works like that in the novels as well? i mean, is lintence actually capable of warping people?!?
Old 2009-06-25, 01:16   Link #294
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Okay I finish reading all these pages but I have a couple of questions.

1. Layfon a complete mindless person throughout the whole book? Was he related to any of this? Or he was just gifted naturally?

2. So Dick wants a revenge of what really? how is it childish?

3. And the Legend of Regios. Is it a alternate plane , time , or some other realm?

Thanks in advance me kinda noob on this still.

Also does Layfon ever get stronger?

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2009-06-25, 03:47   Link #295
tsunade666

I think rayton is just a born dumb... clueless and naive to the cellular level. Their isn't even
a tiny bit or romance in his blood.

as for dick's revenge I think its connected to his village being destroyed.

As for legend of regios not so sure though I think its just a story connected to regios.
It only focus on dick and his head. Or I think... it reveals some mystery though I love
if the anime also reveals secrets.

as for stronger I don't know either I haven't read the novel I'm just commenting based on
the past post that I have read. And I think their is no upgrade for him.
He just got his psyhaden katana.... that's all I think.

I wish someone clarify it and a summary..... begging knees and heads on the floor.
Old 2009-06-25, 09:49   Link #296
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Layfon is far from dumb I think...just read the first volume of the LN in Baka-Tsuki(thanks to Blewin's hard work) and he even has some clue about romance and relationships...it's just he has little interest in them and he's uhm...emo and confused.

Nina's more like a wildcard. An uncertainity factor for now. Her power fluctuates much and she has great possibilities(other than the Haikizokou) thanks to her good relation with the Electronic Spirits.
Layfon remained oblivious about the truth of Regios as the less famous HB recievers and the general populance. Leerin don't want to drag him into that fight and Nina's busy finding out the truth(probably she tells him when she's certain enough or decides the same way as Leerin).
I hope some time I can read the full LN in english to find out myself(and not from spoilers from others) the plot of the story.
(at least I'm gratefull that I'm almost immune to spoilers as the stealers of enjoyment)
Old 2009-06-25, 14:51   Link #297
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-kun View Post
Okay I finish reading all these pages but I have a couple of questions.

1. Layfon a complete mindless person throughout the whole book? Was he related to any of this? Or he was just gifted naturally?

2. So Dick wants a revenge of what really? how is it childish?

3. And the Legend of Regios. Is it a alternate plane , time , or some other realm?

Thanks in advance me kinda noob on this still.

Also does Layfon ever get stronger?
Layfon is getting purposely left out more than anything.

As for Dick? With his city destroyed and comrades killed, he is literally obessesed on killing Ignasis now. But he has this tendency of "the revenge belongs to me!! everybody else stay out!!" despite there are more people who have better reason to kill Ignasis than him. And due to the death of hsi comrades, he developed this twisted idea that it is an act of "kindness" to keep people away from the war against Ignasis, whetehr they like it or not. He relentelessly tried to erase Nina's memory just because he is doing her a favor to keep her not involved..... really, grow up Dick. It is about time you realize that other people have a reason to fight too and you are not the center of the universe.

As for Legend, it is a prequal, the story about Ailen and Saya, as well as Elmi. It basically explained how Ignasis busted the worlds and how the Chrome Shell world came to be.
Old 2009-06-26, 13:14   Link #298
tsunade666

I have read the translation from baka-tsuki( thanks blewin A TONS THANKS ) and I think
his dumb...dumber.....dumbest and his likes of kei is really dumb too booth. He didn't even
realize his mistake. How could he justify himself of attempted killing someone.
I'm dying for the translation from the part where he start using his katana.
Face the reality bakafon.
Old 2009-06-26, 13:30   Link #299
azarhal

Quote:
I have read the translation from baka-tsuki( thanks blewin A TONS THANKS ) and I think
his dumb...dumber.....dumbest and his likes of kei is really dumb too booth. He didn't even
Actually, he isn't dumb, he have no concept of right and wrong. He's experience are limited to "kill the monster before it kills you." That's pretty much what the Queen said in episode 15. So, he sees no problem in killing somebody (or so he claim. He didn't like the "revenge" dream he had after Nina knocked him out.)
Old 2009-06-26, 14:38   Link #300
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
In some sense he's right. The world he knows a harsh one without fear, just killing and dying. He gained his heavens blade at 10. At that age the children's concept about life and death just forming. And he already dragged into that harsh world as a kid. He has the "kill or be killed" concept. Gorneo's master threatened the life of the orphanage. Layfon answered with a similar threat. In short he's in the dark. But at least he's smart, learns quickly and observative. Compared to the anime one that has a romance-immune Kei barrier and a "dual personality" it's not dumb.
Closed Thread