Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-09, 01:22   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
So, is WW supposed to be Espada -1 ?
He's #special, and believe me I'm not kidding.
New ED next week, thank god. Now need a new OP.

It's pretty badass!
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-09, 14:51   Link #62
kitten320

^This ED wasn't really that bad. Wonder if next one will also be in alternative reality.
Old 2010-07-09, 14:54   Link #63
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
despite all the recap and then more recap i guess its safe to say the "The boys are back in town" this is what iv been waiting for.
Old 2010-07-09, 16:20   Link #64
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So finally 277-278 :

Damn , too bad we can't see yet Ukitake and Kyoraku's bankai and seems that Kyoraku's one is special :0

I was wondering where was the last kiddo and now he's kicking ass .

Now the big show begins !!!

I guess Yamato won't fight yet .

Ow and the hell if Ichigo will come next ...
Old 2010-07-10, 15:34   Link #65
Sylus
Maelstrom

Send a message via MSN to Sylus
Umm...so...Giant Cyclonic English Sheepdog comes out with WW.
Old 2010-07-10, 19:08   Link #66
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Dammit, I really wanted to see Shunsui's bankai already ...There was a ridiculous level of $hit talking during the Starks battle, so much that it equates to a uberc**ktease to just throw the entire fight into the garbage can once it finally heated up...

But with that being said, when Shinji and the Latintastic Vaizard BGM started playing I got swelled with hypeness again^^ (Love that track!)...Oh and that retard bastard Wonderweiss has saved everyone rendering the past 6 eps kinda meaningless...I think I'm catching on slowly but surely to all the manga complaints...This constant leg-pulling is frustrating enuff in animated form...I mean basically it's all about Aizen, but it's taking a whole lot of after-the-fact uselessness to get to it, and now we just reboot everything and let Shinji's squad take a crack at prolonging everything until it's time to fight Aizen (Which I'll assume will be Captain Firecrotch's job until Ichigo returns)...

BTW Starks is cheaper than I'd imagine but he was still pretty cool...But basically, let's get on with it...And Oh, this ep was pretty good despite my misgivings...Ukitate, just stop man, just stop...
Old 2010-07-10, 22:58   Link #67
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

I hope the primera can do more than just ceros...
Old 2010-07-11, 11:10   Link #68
kvi

The only thing I could think of for that awkward recap they did for the Vizards other than the usual time wasting is that it's been so long since we last saw them, they had to remind us who they were again and what relation they had to Aizen .

I was wondering how they were going to bring the espada back being that no sparkly death = they're still alive. As one of the posters said above, I agree that it is kind of lame how we're basically back to square one except with the vaizard crew replacing the shinigami captains.
Old 2010-07-11, 11:13   Link #69
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

And now Vizards will beat them . Dunno if the blond guy will fight Aizen or maybe Yamato vs Aizen . (Wanna see Yamato's bankai !)
Old 2010-07-11, 11:18   Link #70
kvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
And now Vizards will beat them . Dunno if the blond guy will fight Aizen or maybe Yamato vs Aizen . (Wanna see Yamato's bankai !)
It would be cool to see Yamamoto fight (well fight anything really), but up to this point in the anime the furthest he's done is throw some flame and do his he-man flex

Last edited by kvi; 2010-07-11 at 11:19. Reason: clarification
Old 2010-07-12, 10:17   Link #71
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Dammit, I really wanted to see Shunsui's bankai already ...There was a ridiculous level of $hit talking during the Starks battle, so much that it equates to a uberc**ktease to just throw the entire fight into the garbage can once it finally heated up...

But with that being said, when Shinji and the Latintastic Vaizard BGM started playing I got swelled with hypeness again^^ (Love that track!)...Oh and that retard bastard Wonderweiss has saved everyone rendering the past 6 eps kinda meaningless...I think I'm catching on slowly but surely to all the manga complaints...This constant leg-pulling is frustrating enuff in animated form...I mean basically it's all about Aizen, but it's taking a whole lot of after-the-fact uselessness to get to it, and now we just reboot everything and let Shinji's squad take a crack at prolonging everything until it's time to fight Aizen (Which I'll assume will be Captain Firecrotch's job until Ichigo returns)...

BTW Starks is cheaper than I'd imagine but he was still pretty cool...But basically, let's get on with it...And Oh, this ep was pretty good despite my misgivings...Ukitate, just stop man, just stop...
Yeah that Wonderweiss is on my list after that stunt. I mean sure with Barragan it wasn't doing much since for some reason he wanted to just chill in that cloud. But it really did make the whole Hallibel vs Hitsugaya fight completely pointless. They really do just keep stalling the fight against Aizen. If the whole fire trap wasn't an obvious stall enough most of the fights got reset. I'd almost be fine with back-up showing up for Aizen if only it didn't make the past few episodes pointless. They should have just trapped Hitsugaya and Soi Fon along with the other captains away from the battle.

Apparently Starks and Shunsui are more similar than Stark's thought with that cheap attack. Of course if Shunsui wasn't willing to use his bankai there wasn't much point in stretching out their fight.
Old 2010-07-12, 16:12   Link #72
kitten320

There is almost no point in any fights so far since all espadas till now are dead while goodies are fine... no casualties what so ever from good side. All the injuries and hands can be easily healed by Unohana or Orihime =/

I wonder what a pathefic end Aizen will meet eventually...
Old 2010-07-12, 18:48   Link #73
BigGimp77

Just poked my head in here to sayyyyyy...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of the "I don't want to show my shikai/bankai" non-sense. How many shinigami's is that now that pull this crap?!?!? Very very very lazy and silly writing imo.

I'm also sick of the "I don't wanna use technique 'X' for whatever bloody reason" (Ichigo not using bankai vs the tornado hollow guy, Kenpachi not using 2 hands, Hitsguya not using his giant ice flower crap)

Also... I understand why Ichigo doesn't use Kidou spells. But your telling me all these multiple-century old Shinigami's never use them in their fights?
Old 2010-07-12, 19:40   Link #74
kitten320

Well they are dumb... yet still manage to always win...

So far probably the only one who didn't complain was Mayuri...
Old 2010-07-12, 19:48   Link #75
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Of course if Shunsui wasn't willing to use his bankai there wasn't much point in stretching out their fight.
Shunsui was going to use his Bankai, but Ukitake told him not to since there were too many people around. With Ukitake's abilities, it doesn't seem likely that he would have had to use his Bankai against Starkk either, his Shikai was a pretty good counter for Starkk. Too bad Wonderweiss had to ruin what could have been an awesome fight.
Old 2010-07-12, 21:05   Link #76
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

Also... I understand why Ichigo doesn't use Kidou spells. But your telling me all these multiple-century old Shinigami's never use them in their fights?
You're not going to use kido on opponents that you know they aren't going to work against.
Old 2010-07-12, 21:48   Link #77
BigGimp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
You're not going to use kido on opponents that you know they aren't going to work against.
Why wouldn't they work?!?! It's not like they are weak. If I remember correctly Aizen tore up the big wolf guy with one...
Old 2010-07-12, 22:05   Link #78
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Why wouldn't they work?!?! It's not like they are weak. If I remember correctly Aizen tore up the big wolf guy with one...
That was a very high level kido spell. However I agree that kido needs to be used more often.
Old 2010-07-12, 22:31   Link #79
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
like Mr. A said, that was a high level kido spell.

Red Flame Cannon and Blue Flame Crash aren't exactly gonna cut it. I won't disagree that more kido type battles wouldn't be a bad thing, since the only Captain that seems to make effective kido battles is Byakuya.
Old 2010-07-12, 22:47   Link #80
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
like Mr. A said, that was a high level kido spell.

Red Flame Cannon and Blue Flame Crash aren't exactly gonna cut it. I won't disagree that more kido type battles wouldn't be a bad thing, since the only Captain that seems to make effective kido battles is Byakuya.
Even Soi Fong, who has mastered some pretty high level stuff (like shunko), resorted to her dumb ass missile launcher.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Closed Thread