AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-13, 21:11   Link #4041
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
okay, after seeing that pic, i don't know who the silver haired one is... I only know of lady and Trish (then again, I ahve only been watching the anime, and Patty is the bratty little sister, not part of a harem)
its Trishes disguise in DMC4, but the image leaves out the chick in DMC2. so add her instead
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 21:16   Link #4042
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, if Tsukune ends up with Moka, doesn't that mean he ends up with both Moka personalities?

They're separate, but they're also one and the same after all. That would certainly make things more interesting.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 21:17   Link #4043
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
don't know who the chick in DMC2 is (though I'll find out soon enough, once I get to that game)

and putting Trish in twice therefore negates your post, even if you try to throw in whoever from 2

At least the good news is we can classify Tsukune as a harem lead who is kick-ass... then again, anyone else notice that these types of leads are generally the most powerful in the series? Tsukune may have a way to go, but you know that when he gets Moka, he'll pribably have beaten her by then

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 21:23   Link #4044
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tsukune isn't looking to beat Moka at anything really. I personally don't think that Moka wants him to prove his strength to her by defeating her. Even for someone who was born into a warrior race and a high class family, she doesn't seem too keen on everything related to fighting. For her, it seems to be a complete hassle.
Old 2008-10-13, 21:25   Link #4045
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I figure if Tsukune just lets her be on top in they ever get into a compromising position again, things should be fine...

... or at least, that's what I wish for

Old 2008-10-13, 21:49   Link #4046
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
he doesn't have much of a Harem, Only Ryoko and Ayeka have REAL feelings for him.

I think Ichigo100%'s Harem is the best.
Not the ova Tenchi. Everyone of the grils that lives with him has real feelings for him and just about every other female he comes acrossed just wants him, even his grandmother or stepgreat grandmother or Kagato. And his harem has to be the most powerful in history with 2 of 3 of the gods that created reality, the 2 daugters of one of the said gods, the great, great grand daughter of the same god, the first prinecess of the most powerful state in the galaxy, and Nokie, ex supercop and another member of the noblity of the galaxy's most powerfull state. And then there is Tenchi himself. The weakest of the group, Nokie, is the captain of a ship that is stronger then most fleets.

And for the record Ryoko and Ayeka realy aren't fighting over Tenchi they fight because Ryoko gets on Ayeka's nerves and Ryoko likes to fight. By the second OVA seires they have pretty much setteled in to a faimlial group. Remeber Ayeka comes form a culture of polyagmists and in the 4th OVA Ryoko offered her the chance to "go first" so it's not like they are totaly against shareing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Let's not forget two powerful princesses and one powerful noble lady of Jurai, a powerful space pirate, an influential member of the Galaxy Police... so on and so forth. The best part is, they're all probably related with one another. Even incest can't stop Tenchi.
They are, through cloneing, adoption, and the goddesses, I think that there might be 4 people in the whole ova series that are not realted to Tenchi.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-10-13 at 22:30.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 21:56   Link #4047
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Overpowered harem ftw!

that's all that needs to be said in Tenchi's case

man, a lot of the harems nowadays need to take lessons from that guy... at Least tsukune's doing a decent job of things

Old 2008-10-13, 22:29   Link #4048
kujoe
from head to heel

I think Shiki's harem (from Tsukihime) is only second to Tenchi's. But even so, the gap separating them is still too wide.

Tenchi's harem is just too powerful, just as he is. And for that, Tenchi is still king among harem leads. They're practically a family of cosmic beings with a messed up family tree. Earth is forever safe thanks to his harem, thank god.
Old 2008-10-13, 22:31   Link #4049
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
I think Shiki's harem ( from Tsukihime) is only second to Tenchi's. But even so, the gap separating them is still too wide.

Tenchi's harem is just too powerful, just as he is. And for that, Tenchi is still king among harem leads. They're practically a family of cosmic beings with a messed up family tree.
Ok this isn't the Tenchi Muyo manga thread =\
Old 2008-10-13, 22:35   Link #4050
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, talk of such sort is bound to turn out this way when we start comparing harems and their respective leads.

But yes, I get the point.

So, to get back to the manga discussion, I was wondering, since I haven't picked up the manga lately... Has there been significant development on Tsukune's relationship with the darker Moka lately? That's what I'm looking forward to when I pick it up again.
Old 2008-10-13, 22:38   Link #4051
Sinkitsune
Banned

I can't help but wonder if Gin would have beaten Moka if the moon wouldn't have screwed him up.
Old 2008-10-13, 23:14   Link #4052
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

No Harem is greater than Tsukune's harem, saying otherwise is pure BLASPHEMY!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 00:35   Link #4053
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Whenever HAREM is the key word there is only one name to the root of it all "TENCHI MASAKI".

And yes Tsukune's harem is decent, though the girls are youkai's, there sincerity is quite pure and honest. Good thing they heal fast whenever they fight, blood is everywhere. It's either Tsukune's or the other girls. They girls take on "Ryoko" that would risk herself and her own body for the guy she likes/loves. Now the only problem is Kokoa, how will Ikeda include her since she's not yet interested in Tsukune. Though she likes licking his blood. lol.
Old 2008-10-14, 00:42   Link #4054
yongshun

I dont think Koka know that Tsukane is human she just like Moka and the Mermaid like his smell.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 00:47   Link #4055
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If you really want to get technical, Tsukune is not even human anymore.

Also, I'm sorry but Tenchi sucks, don't like the art style, and the girls are fugly to me, especially the massive foreheads and weird ears.
Old 2008-10-14, 01:09   Link #4056
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
While this is a harem anime, I believe the topic of this thread states Rosario+Vampire, so lets keep it to that topic. Its annoying to come back after being busy for an hour or so and have to read about Tenchi, etc... I come here to discuss Rosario, if you wanna throw around a topic of harems, im sure theres other threads for u to vent your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
I can't help but wonder if Gin would have beaten Moka if the moon wouldn't have screwed him up.
Iunno, I think it may be a possibility. After all ware wolfs were said to be of the same rank as vampires, however if his power was that greatly affected by the moon and it was a cloudy night, I think moka had more of an endurance and woulda even be able to last a lot longer than the battle actually was, probably even to the point were the moon would be covered multiple instances.

Quote:
Has there been significant development on Tsukune's relationship with the darker Moka lately? That's what I'm looking forward to when I pick it up again.
That depends on how far you've even gotten. Nothing much in way of season two, but towards the end of season 1 there's major development in their relationship.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 01:17   Link #4057
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
While this is a harem anime, I believe the topic of this thread states Rosario+Vampire, so lets keep it to that topic. Its annoying to come back after being busy for an hour or so and have to read about Tenchi, etc... I come here to discuss Rosario, if you wanna throw around a topic of harems, im sure theres other threads for u to vent your opinions.

Iunno, I think it may be a possibility. After all ware wolfs were said to be of the same rank as vampires, however if his power was that greatly affected by the moon and it was a cloudy night, I think moka had more of an endurance and woulda even be able to last a lot longer than the battle actually was, probably even to the point were the moon would be covered multiple instances.

That depends on how far you've even gotten. Nothing much in way of season two, but towards the end of season 1 there's major development in their relationship.
heh, I know what you mean, somehow other series keeps coming into this thread.

Anyway, Werewolves are most likely A-Class monsters, but can temporarily be S-Class on the full moon. Which is once a month, but with the occasion blue moon.
Old 2008-10-14, 01:27   Link #4058
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I'm not really asking for specific spoilers. I'm just curious if there has been.

I stopped after Tsukune and co. face off with those youkai half-breeds who are looking to usurp the pure-blooded ones. I already forgot the names of the characters that are involved.
Old 2008-10-14, 01:29   Link #4059
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
I'm not really asking for specific spoilers. I'm just curious if there has been.

I stopped after Tsukune and co. face off with those youkai half-breeds who are looking to usurp the pure-blooded ones. I already forgot the names of the characters that are involved.
Haha i know where you are, yea once you get past that arc season 1 is pretty much over and after that theres a few ending chapters and that develops Moka and Tsukune's relationship a lot. As for season 2 atm there hasn't been any development between the two, and its been so far side characters getting more attention.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 01:30   Link #4060
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

*gasp, you stopped so early, for shame tsk tsk

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire