AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll
Perfect 10 9 47.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 10.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.26%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-24, 11:29   Link #41
Fishfood1

like akiha would ever destroy the shishidou, they're her family.

judging from what you typed, it's like saying akiha will join the nervalist
which means she's dumping her sisters and friends, which i don't see it happening evah!

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-24, 11:33   Link #42
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
like akiha would ever destroy the shishidou, they're her family.

judging from what you typed, it's like saying akiha will join the nervalist
which means she's dumping her sisters and friends, which i don't see it happening evah!
Nope, she will not join Nervalist.

She will destroy Nervalist and Nami and thought that Shishidoh should atone for what they done in the past..Basically a divine punishment from the Queen Akiha Of Universe upon Nervalist and Shisidou faction.

ALL HAIL TO QUEEN AKIHA !
Old 2009-03-24, 11:39   Link #43
Fishfood1

this is basically destroy the whole world and she ends up single... doesn't this means the end of humanity(no one is neutral, everyone is either anti-nerval(who wants slavery anyways?) or pro-nerval)? since she has no male partner(unless someone just drop CA in there ).

you sound like those coup d'tat faction in gundam 00, end A-LAW while want to give CB retribution afterwards

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-24, 12:22   Link #44
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Well it seems that Nerval's emblem gives him control over the others.

Spoiler for ridiculous!:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-24, 12:26   Link #45
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Yes Honoka is, I've been saying that back in the general thread and then speculation.

And by the end of the show, if Akiha doesn't get any man, she will automatically be mine.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-24, 12:31   Link #46
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I have a feeling that Honoka is going to end up having a Tieria Erde passing.

Besides I don't think that all the boxheads are Honoka's clones, because the one she fought a few episodes back have a male voice and disposition.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-24, 12:38   Link #47
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Only men wear boxes over their heads, girls climb out of boxes.

The guys don't get to show their faces, its pointless to spend money designing their faces and animating their expressions.

You can say all Hako-chans are probably Honoka lookalikes.

Old 2009-03-24, 12:44   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Only men wear boxes over their heads, girls climb out of boxes.

The guys don't get to show their faces, its pointless to spend money designing their faces and animating their expressions.

You can say all Hako-chans are probably Honoka lookalikes.
I am trying to make myself accept the fact that my waifu is actually a CLONE TEMPLATE. It is just like marrying someone from The Island!

I propose her clones to be called Hakono from now on.

Old 2009-03-24, 14:21   Link #49
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for ridiculous!:
commencing countdown:

HA-HA! point and laugh at saintessheart

how bout offer all her clones as waifu since you don't like to share?

also think positively, maybe it's just your imagination they're clones. maybe they're just one large aqua haired family

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-24, 18:57   Link #50
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Yes Honoka is, I've been saying that back in the general thread and then speculation.

And by the end of the show, if Akiha doesn't get any man, she will automatically be mine.
Akiha definitely going to be yours since the competent man doesnt exist in the sora kake world...unless the writer want Akiha ended with random boxmen #4657 in the end.
Old 2009-03-24, 23:26   Link #51
panpo98
Disabled By Request

C.A. : Isn't Leopard Akiha man already.
Old 2009-03-24, 23:56   Link #52
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
commencing countdown:

HA-HA! point and laugh at saintessheart

how bout offer all her clones as waifu since you don't like to share?

also think positively, maybe it's just your imagination they're clones. maybe they're just one large aqua haired family
On the positive note, I can create a harem full of Honoka/Hako-chan! Problem is that Sakura wants a 99% share of it.

Old 2009-03-25, 01:32   Link #53
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
to even the odds, she probably has awesomely hidden QT power. i bet she probably exposed that she has QT power one day by accident, and honoka ends up being her tutor/teacher on how to use QT power properly....
Odds have to be evened somehow. This was such a lopsided victory for the bad guys that you have to wonder how the hell the good guys will triumph. They've lost every advantage, so what's on Earth that can help them get back on the offensive?
Old 2009-03-25, 01:49   Link #54
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

i wonder if we're going to get a dark OP for the second half
Old 2009-03-25, 01:57   Link #55
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I kinda hope they keep this OP personally. I know not everyone loves Ali Project but the frantic, almost random pacing of the music matches up pretty well with the images. If they do change it, it probably won't be until near the end. We still have a long way to go before the series is over.
Old 2009-03-25, 03:07   Link #56
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
We don't know if Leopard will blow up in the end or if he's just a business partner with Akiha. If that persists till the end, Akiha will be mine.

But yes, for now they may still develop into the true King and Queen.

There's an OP2, which is sung by Minami Kuribayashi, who also did OPs for My-HiME and My-Otome.

And to get back at Nerval, Akiha probably would have to become a true Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo.

Old 2009-03-25, 03:27   Link #57
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
There's an OP2, which is sung by Minami Kuribayashi, who also did OPs for My-HiME and My-Otome.

And to get back at Nerval, Akiha probably would have to become a true Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo.
Any idea when they'll introduce the new OP?

I've been wondering about the whole Sora thing and how they'll explain it, especially now that Nerval has Nami. There's got to be more to the Queen business than playing support to fickle Brain Colonies and firing their weapons. What's the real reason the AI's need a partner, and why are only certain people selected for it?
Old 2009-03-25, 03:39   Link #58
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Any idea when they'll introduce the new OP?

I've been wondering about the whole Sora thing and how they'll explain it, especially now that Nerval has Nami. There's got to be more to the Queen business than playing support to fickle Brain Colonies and firing their weapons. What's the real reason the AI's need a partner, and why are only certain people selected for it?
Hmmm I'm not sure when they'll release the new OP, but it could be next week, since its mid season plus the next episode is the start of a new arc on Earth.

From what I've been seeing, The Brains need a partner and the partner has some quality or characteristics that matches well with the Brain and importantly help the Brain perform better.

Leopard is a silly boy, but he gets a wake up call from Akiha in episode one when he attempts to colony drop himself. Akiha herself hates Leopard's antics, but she finds the whole thing fun, she wanted such excitement and purpose in her life.

Even when they look mismatched, they actually need each other as the anime has been showing. Though they still don't realise that they need each other, perhaps when they do Leopard would have gotten the 'Enigma' and Akiha have become a true Sorakake girl.

We're not exactly sure why Nerval picked Nami, but Nami definitely needs Nerval, Nerval gives hikkikomori's a purpose in life and protects their weak minds. But maybe Nerval himself needs is just someone who would devote herself to him completely, not like the rest of the Nervalists who are either mind controlled or only side with him because they can fufil their own desires.

And Tsutsuji as Benkei's partner, at first they couldn't get along at all, thought they're still not going well now. But they're both working together because they suffer from jealously against Leopard and Akiha. They have a similar focus thus they are able to strengthen their cooperation despite all their differences.

Old 2009-03-25, 06:06   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
Robot X human = DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Let talk about this again until Leopard find a way to clone a human body and transfer his mind into that body.
Old 2009-03-25, 06:42   Link #60
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Robot X human = DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Let talk about this again until Leopard find a way to clone a human body and transfer his mind into that body.
You're still stuck in the old world if you think humans and robots cannot get together.

Bicentennial Man?

Chobits?

There are lots of cross species/racial love stories. Even in real live, there are people who think their pets are their husbands or wives, otaku who live for their dolls and such.

Closed Thread