AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 07:13   Link #7621
alviam099

Chapter 7's Part 1 is out, thanks to zzhk.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 07:40   Link #7622
Gore17

*checks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17
My guess? The Persephone Authority can be reversed. Persephone is the Queen of the Underworld, after all.

If that sounds familiar, it should. If it doesn't, you haven't been paying attention.
Bingo!
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 07:55   Link #7623
Nihgthawk

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 08:02   Link #7624
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
I'll take that bet! $150 Australian good?

Also, this recent chapter gave me a crack idea: Godou and the girls are all descendants of Uldin and one of he's wives. Ruska is Ena's, the 2nd wife is Liliana's, the 3rd is Yuri's, Clotilde's is Erica's, and the not-yet-meet 5th is Godou's.
Old 2013-06-26, 08:33   Link #7625
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So Godou manage to make idol fall in love with him before, he exceeds expectations.
How did you reach that conclusion?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 08:46   Link #7626
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

My prediction for the upcoming battle would be like this:

- First part of chapter 7, Godou and the girls will return to the city of Raurica, since Uldin said that he will return when night falls. When they arrived to the city, Madam Aisha was surprised to see him alive in one piece.

Spoiler for My thoughts about his battle strategy:

For the [Sword] to work, he needs to choose between the 3 authorities. I think he can’t switch between the three of them because Ušumgallu, Rudra, and Tyr don’t have any relation to each other. The first is just a familiar of Tiamat that was granted powers equal to Gods. Next, Rudra is a Rigdevic deity and Tyr is a norse .

The [Sword] is only limited to one use only unless it has similar characteristics as the first God he chanted. Like the battle against Voban; Apollo and Osiris are Gods born from earth. The current choices are not related to one another. Godou must make a choice of which authority must be severed.

I think this will be the choice of the order:
1.) Mesopotamian Dragon God – 68%
2.) Rudra - 65%
3.) Tyr – 50%
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 09:00   Link #7627
Gore17

Quote:
So, he manage to have an idol friend that invited him to a concert. This isn't a general comicl romance manga, so you can throw a idol secretly attending school or childhood friend becoming an idol out the window. They meet by chance and eventually she pulls strings for Godou to attend her concert..........you don't see anything in this situation.
Miura's a male friend from his baseball days. We meet him in Volume 5, remember?

Need to improve your reading comprehension, me thinks.
Old 2013-06-26, 09:04   Link #7628
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Miura's a male friend from his baseball days. We meet him in Volume 5, remember?

Need to improve your reading comprehension, me thinks.
Oh, my bad. Its morning, me and girlfriend just woke up after enduring a vacation trip with the whole family. I apologize for the statements and will delete them.

Well, lets get back on topic. Erica seems to be more lady like as the story progresses, pretty much the assertive woman is slowly becoming less and less as Godou become more assertive.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 09:52   Link #7629
bakapervert
A pervert

Yeah, in this chapter Erika seems become cuter and not as dominating anymore. Ena also become more adorable here. And looks like Godou also raising more flag with Aisha here, the bastard. With the revelation that Uldin also has 4 wife, Godou keep resembling Uldin more here, scary. At this rate Godou's only difference with Uldin is how he does all of it unawarely.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 09:57   Link #7630
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Yeah, in this chapter Erika seems become cuter and not as dominating anymore. Ena also become more adorable here. And looks like Godou also raising more flag with Aisha here, the bastard. With the revelation that Uldin also has 4 wife, Godou keep resembling Uldin more here, scary. At this rate Godou's only difference with Uldin is how he does all of it unawarely.
Well another difference is most likely Uldin does more than kissing his girls.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:15   Link #7631
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Well another difference is most likely Uldin does more than kissing his girls.
That kind of difference is only a matter of time.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:18   Link #7632
Ghanw
(-_-)

Quote:
That kind of difference is only a matter of time.
That is if Godu will throw away his principals and morals of a "normal" person, but true only time can tell when that ^ happens.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:23   Link #7633
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
That is if Godu will throw away his principals and morals of a "normal" person, but true only time can tell when that ^ happens.
Uh, that kind of thing that I mean does not need for Godou to throw away his principals and moral to do. After all its normal progression for lover to do.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:28   Link #7634
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Uh, that kind of thing that I mean does not need for Godou to throw away his principals and moral to do. After all its normal progression for lover to do.
It would probably behind the scene of Campione, if the author describes it, then he will be an erotic novelist. Not that I mind, I read those too.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:34   Link #7635
bakapervert
A pervert

In the matter of comparing Godou and Uldin, who do you think is more fearsome in their lady killer aura? Even though Uldin got a lot more lover and he is already tie the knot with four wives, I got the feeling if both compete for the same girl, Godou will be able to snatch the girl.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:37   Link #7636
Gore17

If Highschool DxD isn't allowed to have them, Campione has Buckley's Chance.

Quote:
In the matter of comparing Godou and Uldin, who do you think is more fearsome in their lady killer aura? Even though Uldin got a lot more lover and he is already tie the knot with four wives, I got the feeling if both compete for the same girl, Godou will be able to snatch the girl.
I think it would depend on the circumstances and girl, to be honest. They seem to be equal in the "charm" factor.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:40   Link #7637
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well considering that Uldin actively hunts for girls while Godou is a natural magnet. I think Godou wins, he is more friendly as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
If Highschool DxD isn't allowed to have them, Campione has Buckley's Chance.
High School DXD haven't reach that stage. Pretty sure both authors of the each respective series can do it, but it would mean the end of the both series as well.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:42   Link #7638
Spica

I don't think Godou would grab a girl and confine her in a castle like uldin.

"If you refuse, I won't force you to become mine. But you still need to come with me. Once you start living by my side for a while, I'm sure you'll change your mind."

In a sense that line is kidnapping right?
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 10:45   Link #7639
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
I don't think Godou would grab a girl and confine her in a castle like uldin.

"If you refuse, I won't force you to become mine. But you still need to come with me. Once you start living by my side for a while, I'm sure you'll change your mind."

In a sense that line is kidnapping right?
Correct, Uldin hunts women and is forceful while Godou is a natural magnet to girls and is friendly to everyone like a close friend. Its like polar opposites, but personality wise, they take care of their women with utmost responsibility.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:46   Link #7640
bakapervert
A pervert

While I thing Godou's charm is more potent, I guess it also depend on the girl. Girl with personality like Liliana will prefer Uldin than Godou. Though I think Uldin's harem is more fragile than Godou's. I'm almost certain that Uldin's death is going to be assassinated in his bed by his girl the way he pursued women like that.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem