Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-03, 18:34   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Episode 57 expectation (so spoiler)

This is Dranz speaking here:

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s episode. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that this thread will probably contain spoilers of the Manga and if you do not wish to spoil yourself unless if you have done so already then do NOT come into this thread. You have been warned.

Now for the people who don’t know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag. But in case you want to, and feel more generous then normal you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:

1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place. It's alright if you're not used to the idea just yet but if I see a person continuously disregard this topic I will be very annoyed...and I just might have the power to stop you in your tracks.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, and try and keep it on topic.

And now back to Hunter:

Okey I hope this one will not be closed

So I think that we can expect to see Naruto talking with Gamabunta, the scene with Baki talking with Kazekage and with Gaara and co which was moved by the anime team then the beginning of the hospital thing.
With much luck, they can go until the beginning of the last test just before the first fight but I don't think so, filler filler and still filler.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:06   Link #2
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

wow mods are all over the place closing threads here and there. Its like a masscre of spammers oh well back on topic.

They are using wayy too much fillers in my opinion because the fact that this is a training period for the chunnin exam is gettin lost. It almost seems like this is a period after the exam and that everybody is just resting and .....eating......nd eating......and eating... Oh well im guessing that they gonna kill the entire episode with naruto trying to control gamabunta and then maybe some fillers where Jiraya has an argument or something with gamabunta. I really dont expect too much from the next episode.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:07   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

If that's true, we may finally get to see Garra start really freaking out. More than he did in the prelims.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:16   Link #4
SharinganEye
Sharingan Warrior

Send a message via MSN to SharinganEye
Well my account is still working. And I hope they quit the fillers but I dont think so because these are perfect eps to let the manga go on ahead. But oh well something fun is gonna happen in the ep anyways.
SharinganEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:17   Link #5
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

kinda new here, so i dont know how you guys do spoilers but spoiler's for strict anime watcher's coming up---->
####begin spoiler####

the frog smokes naruto

####end spoiler####

anywho, i think 57 will end with naruto and shika facing off with gaaaaaara. but then the last min they will show Gai come up and tell gaaaaaaaaaaaaara to get out before he bitch slaps him.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:30   Link #6
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

brightman mentioned in another forum a pretty good way to put spoilers up for now.. normally the method is what is used but you can also use

[ color=#ffffff ][ /color ](without the spaces) :courtesy of brightman
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 19:38   Link #7
kakashi222

Yah im defenetly waiting for something good to happen with this episode. So far the last one was AWSOME, and I hope this one moves as greatly as the last.
kakashi222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 20:08   Link #8
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
The grumpy frog might be hungry enough to eat naruto and naruto who doesnt want to be frog food will teach him a lesson, wouldnt that be fun?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 20:17   Link #9
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Wll ill tell you one thing in the first fight the 3rd exam(Naruto vs. Neji) prepare for atleast a episode and a half of neji flashback.Thats how it will be in my opinion.
Im glad we finally got to see gamabunta.Next episode will more than liely be one of my fav. Gamabunta kicks much ass
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 20:24   Link #10
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Gamabunta is a hippie, a hippie frog i wish someone would go and boil him >.<
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 20:44   Link #11
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I don't think they'll show Gaara in Lee's room by the end of 57. They'll probably show a lot of filler. We may get to see people's reactions to Gamabunta when he drops Naruto off. The confrontation will probably have to wait until ep 58 at least.
edit: spelling
Edit 2: rewritten to make more sense

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2003-11-03 at 21:40.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 20:57   Link #12
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Same as you, Hunter-san. It'll probably end with Gaara's hand above Lee's head...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 21:25   Link #13
Strider_Lee
shinobi

If anything, there is probably going to be some talk between Gaara's Journin and Gaara's team, comedic talki and bitchen between Naruto and Gamabunta, and in the end after Naruto is droped off and the hospital, I think we'll see Gaara entering Rock Lee's room.
Strider_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 21:39   Link #14
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

*spoiler of the year*

The whole episode will be a 22 minute commercial for........ RAMEN!!

*spoiler of the year*
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 22:26   Link #15
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Okey I hope this one will not be closed

So I think that we can expect to see Naruto talking with Gamabunta, the scene with Baki talking with Kazekage and with Gaara and co which was moved by the anime team then the beginning of the hospital thing.
With much luck, they can go until the beginning of the last test just before the first fight but I don't think so, filler filler and still filler.
Well Hunter um....what's the point of posting expectations if people are just gonna post a discussion about it? I'd appreciate it if all Naruto episode topics stayed in one topic, instead of hundreds all over the place.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-03, 22:36   Link #16
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Same as you, Hunter-san. It'll probably end with Gaara's hand above Lee's head...
Thats my guess also, always leaving you at the good part
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 00:28   Link #17
SnakeBite

I don't really expect anything from episode 57...probably just a lot of filler stuff, like Naruto talking with Gambuta and what not and maybe what are some of the rules n stuff that he has to follow. I don't know

But I don't think they're gonna have any good stuff happening next episode. We'll see I guess
SnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 02:11   Link #18
AnimeGamer183
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimeGamer183 Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeGamer183
pretty much what happens is Gamabunta calls naruto a punk kid and doesnt believe that he summoned him there and is looking for the sennin guy instead then gamabunta realizes naruto did summon him and is very surprised more stuff happens garaa goes into Lees hospital room naruto and that other guy (the only one that passes the chunin exam... forgot his name >.<) wanna fight Garaa for trying to hurt Lee when he is sick... the next part of the tournement starts Naruto beats the shit out of Neji, and Orochimaru invades in the middle of it all while Sauske and Garaa are fighting then they go fight in the woods near by Kakashi teaches Sauske his best move... (lightening... something) and for those that didnt know... Orochimaru is was a contender for becoming a Hokage and but the present one voted against it and so Orochimaru is getting his revenge... thats about it for the next 20 to 30 episodes or so

Last edited by AnimeGamer183; 2003-11-05 at 20:36.
AnimeGamer183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 18:38   Link #19
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

If you had read the topic of this thread it is intended for gentle spoilers for Episode 57 only!

You might just have upset a whole lot of people by spoiling the next 20 episodes! Please, until the spoiler code is re-implemented at least indicate that you intend to spoil later parts of the series!

e.g

MAJOR SPOILERS

ETC....

Thanks.
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 18:48   Link #20
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurumaru
until the spoiler code is re-implemented
Spoiler code works fine already, you just can't use [spoiler=topic] yet