AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-26, 01:56   Link #2221
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Ah, its coming back to perhaps the biggest complaint anyone of us had about Railgun (at least the anime).

Not enough Touma.

lol.

More seriously, I'm looking forward to this arc, and though I hope for Touma to make a cameo appearance, I'm more looking forward to Gunha and Misaki.
WOW i think you are misunderstanding what i saying....what i want is the chance touma make a cameo appear where he appear cameo bump with Misaki or bump with Saten...i just want that happen....i don't really care about Touma need more appear more than cameo...on Railgun.

About that tall girl on the middle page i think that is 6th Lvl 5...also i never see Yomikawa change her hairstyle...so...
Old 2011-09-26, 07:22   Link #2222
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I know that most people want to see Touma here in this image

But what if it is Gunha, he is the only current arc's important person missing on that image. And he looks similar to Touma
I might appear to some of what people would call me a Touma fanboy "who needs to get his illusion broken," but hey I can tell Touma and Gunha apart.

And that's Touma btw. That kind of pose would kind of be out-of-character for Gunha and fits Touma better anyway. So yeah.

Anyway, this series is named Toaru KAGAKU no RAILGUN, not Toaru FUKOU no GENSOU GOROSHI so I understand why it would be silly for me to expect Touma overload this chapter (although I had to admit it'll be my dessert for this series) but it's nice to see more characters' revelations inbound.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-09-26, 07:42   Link #2223
mark1246

[SIZE="3”]Sorry for making it so big [/SIZE]

And holy Freaking Crap, I JUST REALIZE SOMETHING totally amazing , if look at mad scientist , doesnt he look like the man that talk to misaki in the last chapter!!!

I finally figure something out that no one has notice yet I feel so happy

Old 2011-09-26, 08:24   Link #2224
tsunade666

professor looks to much old compare to the one Misaki met. Just look at the face outlines.
Old 2011-09-26, 08:32   Link #2225
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
professor looks to much old compare to the one Misaki met. Just look at the face outlines.
mmmmmmmmm, trying to see it but...... ok

quick question though, how come the raw images are out but the raw chapter is not online yet? care to explain please?
Old 2011-09-26, 09:15   Link #2226
tsunade666

well no one yet scanned it. Plus those image might be just captured images and such it can be cropped and distributed. It all comes down to if someone scanned the raws and upload it in the net.

Just wait for someone to scan it and share it.
Old 2011-09-26, 10:40   Link #2227
Miraluka
Banned

Some more scans:

Oh... for some reason the image of her getting a Carnival Phantasm's Lancer-ending isn't a bad idea in my mind. Don't know why, its just there.

Poor random girl.
Old 2011-09-26, 11:06   Link #2228
Shadow5YA

I swear Kuroko's twintails are alive.
Old 2011-09-26, 11:52   Link #2229
zaeraal

Oh Kamachi, make it 40 pages at least..
Btw, it should be released 27.9. and the chinese scan should be around the next day 28.9.

And about that Touma/Gunha image discussion:
first about the pose - look at the character design on the left: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...File:Gunha.jpg
Gunha probably has more than just the hot-blooded side.

second, the uniform - who knows, maybe he was forced to wear a normal uniform during matches
(It would be stupid if he could wear what he wants and others can't..)

third, the hair - I don't know, boys all look the same to me
Old 2011-09-26, 12:40   Link #2230
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Poor random girl.
Did that lucky mouse just pull the string of which I think it is? lucky bastard mouse
Old 2011-09-26, 17:03   Link #2231
mark1246

Quote:
Oh Kamachi, make it 40 pages at least..
Btw, it should be released 27.9. and the chinese scan should be around the next day 28.9.

And about that Touma/Gunha image discussion:
first about the pose - look at the character design on the left: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...File:Gunha.jpg
Gunha probably has more than just the hot-blooded side.

second, the uniform - who knows, maybe he was forced to wear a normal uniform during matches
(It would be stupid if he could wear what he wants and others can't..)

third, the hair - I don't know, boys all look the same to me
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!!! is that boy on the left Gunha too or not? Who is he?
Old 2011-09-26, 18:27   Link #2232
Breidaluk

maybe is Haratani that is always with him. And we can see Touma right behind Mikoto and a misaka clone in the scan.
Old 2011-09-26, 19:42   Link #2233
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nope that's Gunha in his mild-mannered Clark Kent mode.
Old 2011-09-26, 21:02   Link #2234
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nope that's Gunha in his mild-mannered Clark Kent mode.
I'm pretty sure I read in the translated notes my Haimura that was an old sketch before Gunha's character was finalized.

But yeah, they'll probably use it as his Clark Kent mode.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-09-28, 02:38   Link #2235
zaeraal

Chinese scans are out.. Only 15 pages, nooo.. why can't he make a weekly manga if he wants to keep so low amount of pages

EDIT: IT has more pages (at least 3 more), because the chinese scanlation is missing Gunha/Misaki/Komoe pages.. (Chineses are trolling us )

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-09-28 at 02:56.
Old 2011-09-28, 03:10   Link #2236
tsunade666

chinese scans are indeed out with the chapter featuring a race with tied feet. I don't know the name of that race. With Mikoto and Itsuki? Kongou mitsuki? .... the air hand girl. They really go all out on esper abilities with one girl tying up the others with her hair? or is it shadow. Not sure because it just binds the other contestants then their is also a group that can talk to animals and use her pet hamster to steal the underwear of the leading group to stop the girls but that won't effect the other group which is compose of males..... wow a fan service centered chapter>.> w

here is gutsman? they didn't have the page -_-
Old 2011-09-28, 03:30   Link #2237
zaeraal

One girl was tied in bandages before the start of the match, once the match started she loosened the bandages with her powers, mixed it with some black colored stuff from the other girl power and then tied with this mix of bandages and coloring the other participants. It left black marks on other participants, so it could be anything from normal black color to asphalt.

And I don't really get why they stopped when the hamsters stolen their panties, it's not like they were wearing skirts or something like that where it would be visible..
Old 2011-09-28, 04:39   Link #2238
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

So when is English scans will come out...hope in this week..???
Old 2011-09-28, 05:02   Link #2239
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed_Seinaru_Migi View Post
WOW i think you are misunderstanding what i saying....what i want is the chance touma make a cameo appear where he appear cameo bump with Misaki or bump with Saten...i just want that happen....i don't really care about Touma need more appear more than cameo...on Railgun.

About that tall girl on the middle page i think that is 6th Lvl 5...also i never see Yomikawa change her hairstyle...so...
Eh, I was joking. Mostly.

Lots of people felt that the best parts of the railgun anime where when Touma appeared, however briefly.

You saying you want Touma to bump into characters for extra lols reminded me of that, hence the joke.

Quote:
featuring a race with tied feet. I don't know the name of that race
Three-legged race.
Old 2011-09-28, 05:39   Link #2240
tsunade666

Quote:
And I don't really get why they stopped when the hamsters stolen their panties, it's not like they were wearing skirts or something like that where it would be visible..
your a bro apparently but the answer is still easy. It will be embarrassing -_-
P.E. or gym clothes are made of thin type of cotton for better comfort because it will be easy to move and it's not to hot to wear specially if your moving around. And in a sunny day with sweaty body it will be a see through event which is heaven for those to see but the it's too much embarrassment for the girls. Thus they stop and even if that is not the scenario to come it still embarrassing to move with lots of people around while you don't have an underwear. What if someone saw your body or such

Tags
fantasy, shounen