AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 12:25   Link #4201
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - You're alive!? How could she fa--- I mean! How were your errands?

@ Treme - The bitches Umi turned Irish insane with her little stunt and karma's going to bite her in the ass HARD! Is that alright with you? I also need to know if any of them are personal pilots.
They are not personal pilot but..... if Irish is going to fight them as a team, he is going to lose really badly.....

and....

If karma is going to bite, it is going to bite Cipher and Umi won't even feel sorry for him.

Cipher is a nice person, he knew Umi's past, he tried to protect her but ultimately he will be punished for his kindness....

In another word: Cipher is the Karma lightning rod for his "Harem".....

Umi's past is a brain bleach material....
Spoiler for Umi's Past:

Cipher: "Man up Irish..... You are not the only one suffering ya know?"
Old 2011-10-24, 12:28   Link #4202
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Umi's past is a brain bleach material....
Spoiler for Umi's Past:

Cipher: "Man up Irish..... You are not the only one suffering ya know?"
Lol, same thing happened to Ichika in "Reaching For You"... although in his case, he's broken in different way.
Old 2011-10-24, 12:36   Link #4203
Eratas123

@ Treme - Too bad Psycopath!Irish doesn't care Regular!Irish doesn't believe that a person's past should affect how you think of them now, hence why he never attempts to justify any of his actions due to his background. Psychotic!Irish on the other hand is completely amoral though, Zero read the drafts of him acting like that and he acts like a serial killer constantly stalking and scaring the people he's about to kill. He won't fight them directly, when he's insane he'd rather hide out and pick people off one by one.

Side note - Her past is really traumatizing though, being blamed just for being female is really fucked up, especially of their actions end up making the monster they though she was in the first place.

@ Zero - So should I include her or not?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 12:53   Link #4204
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Her past is really traumatizing though, being blamed just for being female is really fucked up, especially of their actions end up making the monster they though she was in the first place.
Agetreme's Fanverse is on the extreme high scale of Noir...moreso than Old man's

Noir scale
Zero: 3-4 (Sacred Twins) 5-7 (Reaching for You)
Eratas: 2-8 (depending on which stories)
Meister: at least 3
Detective: 5-7 (the latest one)
Blitz: Hoped to be 6-8 (Red Rain)
Darkjak: 7-9 (not only dark, but way more serious than the rest of our story)
Old Man Hawk: 9 (<Ren>'s story, damn)
Agetreme: 9-10 (yes, the concept alone)

Quote:
@ Zero - So should I include her or not?
Why not? I kept lost at tracking OCs though, so I may forget sometimes.
Old 2011-10-24, 13:04   Link #4205
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Agetreme's Fanverse is on the extreme high scale of Noir...moreso than Old man's

Noir scale
Zero: 3-4 (Sacred Twins) 5-7 (Reaching for You)
Eratas: 2-8 (depending on which stories)
Meister: at least 4
Detective: 5-7 (the latest one)
Blitz: Hoped to be 6-8 (Red Rain)
Darkjak: 7-9 (not only dark, but way more serious than the rest of our story)
Old Man Hawk: 9 (<Ren>'s story, damn)
Agetreme: 9-10 (yes, the concept alone)

Why not? I kept lost at tracking OCs though, so I may forget sometimes.
Don't forget Meister (Sci-fi crack), Yachiyo (Shoujo fluff) and Stratos (Adventure). They're works are pretty light hearted and easy to read.

This is why I love canon welding with Meister Irish is a walking deconstruction of tropes while Meisters tends to be lighthearted crack so it leads to some mood whiplash.

And of course there's "SWC" where every male OC no matter how noir their background gets dragged kicking and screaming to participate.

The original concept for Shadow was way darker and was about 9 in the scale: Irish was older, no Joshua to keep him from going off the slope, no harem comedy, completely insane Irish and a downer ending at the end. It was basically Jak's story from killers point of view.

Side note - I read Karon's profile and it doesn't match her portrayal. It's said that the real Karon was a chessmaster and planning a rebellion, a far cry from the one we've seen him portray so far.
Old 2011-10-24, 13:08   Link #4206
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I read Karon's profile and it doesn't match her portrayal. It's said that the real Karon was a chessmaster and planning a rebellion, a far cry from the one we've seen him portray so far.
Considering Meister is second only to Jak about keeping his fanfic material as secret... Meister might have plan with that

EDIT: Meister? EASY TO READ?! You're insane...
Old 2011-10-24, 13:17   Link #4207
Eratas123

Quote:
Considering Meister is second only to Jak about keeping his fanfic material as secret... Meister might have plan with that

If he plans to implement those changes then I'll have to change the tone of the IKaron story, I'm sure Irish is gonna have a hard time dealing with the fact that he's been "friends" with a person planning a coup' de tat by using the IS

Then again I'm hoping he just retconned her personality because I REALLY don't want to turn the IKaron story into something like the <Ren> drafts.

Side note - I meant Yachiyo and Stratos sorry, Fanon wise Meister has the most extensive and original backstory and will probably have the largest story to date once he starts writing about it.
Old 2011-10-24, 13:28   Link #4208
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
If he plans to implement those changes then I'll have to change the tone of the IKaron story, I'm sure Irish is gonna have a hard time dealing with the fact that he's been "friends" with a person planning a coup' de tat by using the IS

Then again I'm hoping he just retconned her personality because I REALLY don't want to turn the IKaron story into something like the <Ren> drafts.
You can just have DIFFERENT Karon then... I actually think that's Meister's real plan, not only allowing you to use his OCs....but helped developing them into your own OC with different caracterization...

(damn him and his gambit, playing with us )

Quote:
Side note - I meant Yachiyo and Stratos sorry, Fanon wise Meister has the most extensive and original backstory and will probably have the largest story to date once he starts writing about it.
I actually think he's as paranoid as Batman, you know, in case subplot A about character 1 and 2 fails, there's subplot B about one of them with other character...
Old 2011-10-24, 18:06   Link #4209
falcolobo
The Third Runner

I need some help.

Well this is what I have so far for Ch 4 of Second Chance
Spoiler for Ch 4 Second Chance:

Can anyone help me write a way to pace out the last part slowly? The part where Chifuyu tells Ichika to go to the engineering floors? I want it to be the same tone as when she tells Ichika in front of the class that he will be getting a personal IS.
Old 2011-10-24, 18:49   Link #4210
Eratas123

@ Falco - What do you mean slowly? Chifuyu telling Ichika to go to the hangar bay or talking at the hangar bay itself.
Old 2011-10-24, 18:52   Link #4211
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
@ Falco - What do you mean slowly? Chifuyu telling Ichika to go to the hangar bay or talking at the hangar bay itself.
Telling him to go to the engineering bay (not the hanger bay- two different things) while he is front of the class.

The delievery should be the same as when she announced that he is going to get a personal IS.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:02   Link #4212
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Telling him to go to the engineering bay (not the hanger bay- two different things) while he is front of the class.

The delievery should be the same as when she announced that he is going to get a personal IS.
Does he know where the engineering bay is? If not you can extend the scene by having him ask where it is and Chifuyu having Yamada take him there. You could also have him keep trying to ask her why he has to go.

Sorry, I tend to get to the point in dialogue so I don't really know how to extend scenes.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:10   Link #4213
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Does he know where the engineering bay is? If not you can extend the scene by having him ask where it is and Chifuyu having Yamada take him there. You could also have him keep trying to ask her why he has to go.

Sorry, I tend to get to the point in dialogue so I don't really know how to extend scenes.
I'll test that out.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:17   Link #4214
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister -

1. He's the youngest teacher then? I'm assuming he was hand picked rather than applying for the job.

2a. Are you telling me he's crazy enough to try and use the former child terrorist to help him hook up!? I'd love to see this happen/write about it.

2b. He must be taking lessons from every harem protagonist if he wants to try her route, hopefully he watched Mayo Chiki.

3. Are you seriously telling me that the 14 year old scrawny albino or the 15 year old male IS pilot are stronger than him? Irish at least knows how to dodge and flip around even if he can't fight back while Ichika has kendo training and a body made of iron. Is he at least adept at using firearms? If not then I'll have Irish and/or Karon do an embarassing rescue in the bar scene

4. Perfect! Snark offs all around!

5. So his first reaction to waking up next to a girl would be?

a. Woooooooh! The v-card has been cashed in!

Or

b. Oh crap! How much did I drink last night!?

Which one?

Side note - I just re-read Karons profile, does her personality still match with it? If it does then she sounds eerily similar to the Tabane in your fanon: Crazy Cloudcuckoolander which hides a personality filled with sadistic intent. I don't think Irish would trust someone like her if that was the case
1. Yes.

2a. Yes, if you trigger that route, then he's crazy enough to do so.

2b. He's had training, from a friend who knows eroge back to back.

3. He has no formal combat training, but after being arm-twisted by his little sisters, roflstomped by Gaina in school, then continuously used as Browning's plaything at the ISA, he's better than most run-of-the-mill men. Just that he's not going to go against trained soldiers and hope to accomplish anything.

5. As I said, who's it gonna be? Someone ugly? Then the latter. Browning/Yamada? Confusion, most probably dread (ESPECIALLY Browning) and then former when its resolved.

Quote:
I read Karon's profile and it doesn't match her portrayal. It's said that the real Karon was a chessmaster and planning a rebellion, a far cry from the one we've seen him portray so far.
Quote:

Quote:

You guys are reading too much in to it. 75% of Karon and about half of Max's profiles are now woefully outdated, waiting for exams to be over to patch.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:19   Link #4215
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You guys are reading too much in to it. 75% of Karon and about half of Max's profiles are now woefully outdated, waiting for exams to be over to patch.
IDEA

Should we make an infinite stratos fan-made visual novel? With OC's and everything?
Old 2011-10-24, 19:21   Link #4216
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
IDEA

Should we make an infinite stratos fan-made visual novel? With OC's and everything?
Well, I have only two female OC... both of them kind of anti-hero stuff... good things, they already have Picture and personality set but no established background yet....

EDIT; SHIT! I forgot to update the authorfic!
Old 2011-10-24, 19:25   Link #4217
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Well, I have only two female OC... both of them kind of anti-hero stuff... good things, they already have Picture and personality set but no established background yet....

EDIT; SHIT! I forgot to update the authorfic!
I'll get working on it right away (can someone get me some links to their pics)

@ Zero: Authorfic? That reminds me, Zero can you look above a couple of posts to the one where I need some help with a scene? You always have good ideas.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:28   Link #4218
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Well I want to spice their background first, and because technically Blitz was the one creating them, I had to wait for him finish his exam. :Heh:

Authorfic? Here you are, it's outdated by months, and I'll speed up once I finish my remedial.

EDIT: Going to school, probably won't login for 1-3 hours.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:29   Link #4219
Eratas123

@ Meister - Thanks for answering

2a. Maximillian tries to ask the gynophobic child terrorist to help him hook up

2b. Maximillian. I'd like you to meet my friends: Shiro Emiya, Ryuuji, and Hiraga Saito. They'll help you with Browning.

3. I meant against drunk bar patrons For some reason I have a picture of Irish, Maximillian and Irish roflstomping people in a bar fight.

5. It'll be Browning/Yamada. I might even make it Chifuyu, or make him really
Unlucky and have him in the same bed as a cross-dressed Ichika and/or Irish. Whay sounds better to you?

Side note - Thank God it was a retcon! I didn't want to turn everything into angst.

@ Falco - Most of our OC's are male though Most of them also don't fit the dating hero role since they're anti-heroes or already spoken for.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:35   Link #4220
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
^ Well I want to spice their background first, and because technically Blitz was the one creating them, I had to wait for him finish his exam. :Heh:

Authorfic? Here you are, it's outdated by months, and I'll speed up once I finish my remedial.
Thanks, give the characters to me when you can. I'll see if I can do some basic coding. If not, I'll just do a text RPG using Google Docs.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest