1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-09, 19:46   Link #121
melange
Reset, reset, reset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
She usually seems to be on the ground to me. She just kinda fades in at times, but I don't think we've ever actually seen her float.
Don't have my Higurashi eps on hand right now to check to exact ep but... See that time when Rika is running to stop Takano and Tomitake from entering the Saiguden right after she's finished her performance at the Watanagashi.. Hanyuu is floating behind her.

Or is Hanyuu floating another anime version mess-up?

"Every man has two countries, his own and France" - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson
Old 2007-11-10, 10:54   Link #122
LesAmiesNoir
A hopeless romantic girl

I have a request to upload episode 15 and upwards in DvIX format, otheriwse I download only sound and no image. Please?
Old 2007-11-10, 10:55   Link #123
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melange View Post
Don't have my Higurashi eps on hand right now to check to exact ep but... See that time when Rika is running to stop Takano and Tomitake from entering the Saiguden right after she's finished her performance at the Watanagashi.. Hanyuu is floating behind her.

Or is Hanyuu floating another anime version mess-up?
well in the higurashi daybreak, hanyuu floats :P
Old 2007-11-10, 12:06   Link #124
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

only for dash ^^"
aside of this, she usually walks so..."
Old 2007-11-10, 22:24   Link #125
Marbles
I've lost them all ^^

If Hanyuu is immaterial than how can she make sounds while walking?

I guess it'll be one of Higurashi's great mysteries.
Old 2007-11-10, 23:02   Link #126
Kimu

Nobody noticed that Hanyuu was spying on Rena while she was taking a bath naked? : D
Old 2007-11-10, 23:07   Link #127
GyroidFanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesAmiesNoir View Post
I have a request to upload episode 15 and upwards in DvIX format, otheriwse I download only sound and no image. Please?
Download CCCP:
http://www.cccp-project.net/
Old 2007-11-10, 23:24   Link #128
MezzoDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimu View Post
Nobody noticed that Hanyuu was spying on Rena while she was taking a bath naked? : D
I was just waiting for someone to mention it. I wonder when we are going to get fan art that parodies that scene.
Old 2007-11-12, 02:46   Link #129
Kimu

Ill be the first to parody it >3 I hope.
Old 2007-11-12, 09:07   Link #130
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
It seems to me the stronger the Hanyuu's resovle the more she can materialize and the less it is or the more negative she gets the less visible she becomes. Hope is a powerful weapon.
Old 2007-11-12, 12:37   Link #131
champbaka
Oyashiro-sama worshipper

Well, reading the comments here answers my numerous question about the timeline and about Hanyuu's constant "gomenasai". So the anime decided to move about a year back from the end of Minagoroshi-hen. Wouldn't this mean they have go through everything again? From saving Satoko, preventing the various arcs from occuring or will they fast forward after saving Satoko?

Anyway, personally I want MionXKeiichi couple, since they would WIN co-ruling Hinamizawa together. Also I see many hints that Keiichi having something for Mion, in Minagoroshi-hen he did say that "Face it. To me, you are pretty much like a girl" when giving the doll to Mion. Yeah, in Watanagashi/Meakashi-hen he say he didn't see Mion as a girl, but he was still pretty much an idiot and didn't go through much development yet. Also Keiichi did try to say something to Mion before dying in the end of Minagoroshi-hen. Don't know, just seems to me like Mion and Keiichi are a perfect couple.

Btw, I think someone mentioned unabling to see Higurashi as a high-school romance - think about School days.
Old 2007-11-13, 14:25   Link #132
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by champbaka View Post
Well, reading the comments here answers my numerous question about the timeline and about Hanyuu's constant "gomenasai". So the anime decided to move about a year back from the end of Minagoroshi-hen. Wouldn't this mean they have go through everything again? From saving Satoko, preventing the various arcs from occuring or will they fast forward after saving Satoko?
That will depend. As you could see in various instances, the arcs happen only with specific trigger. Matsuribayashi-hen might have some similarities or not. We shall see.
Quote:
Anyway, personally I want MionXKeiichi couple, since they would WIN co-ruling Hinamizawa together. Also I see many hints that Keiichi having something for Mion, in Minagoroshi-hen he did say that "Face it. To me, you are pretty much like a girl" when giving the doll to Mion. Yeah, in Watanagashi/Meakashi-hen he say he didn't see Mion as a girl, but he was still pretty much an idiot and didn't go through much development yet. Also Keiichi did try to say something to Mion before dying in the end of Minagoroshi-hen. Don't know, just seems to me like Mion and Keiichi are a perfect couple.
Something to "counter" that: this is only anime material. Actually in the game, Keiichi used several excuses to give the doll, and never admitted that Mion was a girl (in fact, he used the argument "as my buddy, you must accept and take care of my present". something of that sort). Even Rika/Frederica was a bit puzzled, but the tragedy was prevented, nevertherless.

I guess Ryukishi is having fun to spread some hints for any possible couple in the pack
Quote:
Btw, I think someone mentioned unabling to see Higurashi as a high-school romance - think about School days.
Please no... Higurashi has nothing to do with SD, not even remotely. It would be quite ridiculous to actually do a parody...

guh... i'm FINALLY done... dang, 2 days late for this. Anyway, here is the usual entry
Episode 18: Analysis

Usual stuff, except that I uploaded... THE BGM for the piece 51! this gives it great justice ! ^^