AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-23, 22:07   Link #61
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatYakoshi
Gotta say I agree with NaOH on this one. Why would Kakashi try to copy the gates off of Lee, when more than likely, he would have copied them off of Gai a long time ago if he wanted them so vadly? Seriously though, I really doubt the Sharigan gives you the ability to COPY taijutsu. More like the process [I]behind[I] the technique. You'll never convince me that Sasuke just looked at Lee's move and copied it, especially since he hadn't done much physiclal improvement since Lee pwned his ass before the prelims. Rather, I think that Sasuke copied the use of chakra that was required to perform the move, then repeated the physical movements to the best of his knowledge with the same pattern of chakra that Lee used.

Face it, you can't copy taijutsu! If so, Kakashi would know all of Lee's moves, and a helluva lot of Gai's. It has limits, just like any seemingly overpowered technique.
Why would Gai use the gates against kakashi? They're rivals, not mortal enemies. Also
Spoiler:
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 00:37   Link #62
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic5
:Hmm: If Sasuke's Sharingan is better then Kakashi's... but because Kakashi is more experienced in using it, doesn't that mean Sasuke's current lvl of Sharingan is inferior? Oh, and didn't Kakashi also say that Neji's bakuygan(sp? the eye thinggy) is far superior compared to Sasuke's Sharingan?

That being said, how come i don't see Neji copy some moves with his incredibly Uber eyes? Neh...i thought Sharingan came from Bakuygan....maybe im wrong...
Yes... although it did evolve from the Byakugan. The two are totally different. Like Grav said, the Byakugan can see 360 degrees and view the opponents chakra holes. While the Sharingan can copy moves among other different stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Yeah but the last time that I put huge Naruto's knowledge on my curriculum, my future-ex-employer looked at me like a freak

Nice face
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-23, 20:42   Link #63
XFeared AssassinX
Fear Me

you dont understand.
sasuke isn't the only one left of his clan...there's his brother, and kakashi
cant you see that kakashi have been protecting sasuke cuz his the one
who's going to be saving and getting his clan back to normal.
kakashi haven't told sasuke that his the same clan as sasuke^^
and sasuke uses his sharingan on his brother itachi who is the eldes and so strong
he can block sasuke's shock wave or something with one hand without breaking a sweat or a scratch.
XFeared AssassinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-23, 22:46   Link #64
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin View Post
Yes... although it did evolve from the Byakugan. The two are totally different. Like Grav said, the Byakugan can see 360 degrees and view the opponents chakra holes. While the Sharingan can copy moves among other different stuff.

Nice face
you know even though Byakugan doesn't copy techniques I bet it does give a person an easier time learning techniques...maybe that's really why Neji was able to learn techniques that was only meant for the main branch?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 11:16   Link #65
Broken_Angel
Walking in the dark

Send a message via ICQ to Broken_Angel Send a message via AIM to Broken_Angel Send a message via MSN to Broken_Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Broken_Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Only the first one make sense..Aside from that he still needs to gain experience and it will be a while for Sasuke to get even half as close as Kakashi..
Yeah....and the last souds funny and stupid ><
Broken_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 23:36   Link #66
zwolf

well i think it is he has incomplete but he can copy justsu but it takes alot for chakra for him but kashi is a jonin so the chakra it takes is almost nothing
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 14:44   Link #67
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Spoiler for Shippoden:
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 14:44   Link #68
quashoko
answer

umm, the sharigan copies any jutsu it is ably to copy wether the user wants to or not, and copying the jutsu takes chakra. this is why kakashi covers his eye. since saske got his 3 tomoe, his eyes has copied every jutsu it has seen and can copy when his sharigan is on

sharigan cant copy the gates just as it cant copy shikamarus smartness. gates is in the brain.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 03:50   Link #69
Hage-bai
Banned

He's probably been copying all sorts of Orochimaru goodies.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 09:05   Link #70
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Hmmm...well...

Spoiler for :
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 12:05   Link #71
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFeared AssassinX View Post
kakashi haven't told sasuke that his the same clan as sasuke^^
Kakashi is not an Uchiha and there is no indication that he has Uchiha ancestry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
Sasuke... one of the last left over sharingan users. wat i noticed is tat he only uses his sharingan to "see", nevery really copied any jutsues. (except when he copied Lee's combo start)

half of the time when u see sasuke battle he says "i can see", but he never copies.

heck he didn't even bother to copy naruto's kagebunshin! (forbidden jutsu so hype!)

he had all da chance but he rather use it to "see" things. (coulda copy oro's moves but didn't)

all he ever does is KATOn fire ball blah blah.

unlike kakashi, who took advantages of the eye to copy thousands of moves, and uses to immitate/confuse foes.

theres only 3 possible explainations i can think of:

1) he has incomplete sharingan.
2) he forgets to copy when he battles.
3) he is too dumb or too lazy to use the ability

I think you are focusing too much on Sharingan's copying ability. Sasuke has used Sharingan adequetely.

The Sharingan's primary function is to see through and cancel the effects of every type of jutsu. Copying is more of a novelty and Kakashi obviously abused it giving him his reputation.

It's genjutsu abilities are perhaps more useful than its copying ones.

There are many things that Sharingan cannot copy such as:

- Advanced Bloodline abilities (Most of the Leaf rookies at the Chunnin exam had them)

- Weapons (Special swords and other melee weapons, Puppets etc. they cannot be copied, at best if you have the same weapon you can copy moves)

- Contract jutsu (Oro's Snake jutsu for instance can only be used with a snake contract and enough chakra)

Spoiler for Last ability on list:

I don't know what was presented in the Anime filler but before the timeskip Sasuke didn't really have alot of oppurtunities to copy jutsu.

He did not have the Sharingan to fight Zabuza and Haku had an advanced bloodline.

Lee was one of the only people at the Chunnin exam (important characters) he could actually copy from when you really think about it. He got sick from the CS half-way through.

Naruto's Kagebunshin is a granted but he does not have the chakra capacity to sustain the Tajyuu form, plus his ego would cause him to use his signature moves against Naruto.

Spoiler for Sharingan's usage in the manga:
Old 2007-04-29, 21:27   Link #72
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Kakashi is not an Uchiha and there is no indication that he has Uchiha ancestry.

I think you are focusing too much on Sharingan's copying ability. Sasuke has used Sharingan adequetely.

The Sharingan's primary function is to see through and cancel the effects of every type of jutsu. Copying is more of a novelty and Kakashi obviously abused it giving him his reputation.

It's genjutsu abilities are perhaps more useful than its copying ones.

There are many things that Sharingan cannot copy such as:

- Advanced Bloodline abilities (Most of the Leaf rookies at the Chunnin exam had them)

- Weapons (Special swords and other melee weapons, Puppets etc. they cannot be copied, at best if you have the same weapon you can copy moves)

- Contract jutsu (Oro's Snake jutsu for instance can only be used with a snake contract and enough chakra)

Spoiler for Last ability on list:

I don't know what was presented in the Anime filler but before the timeskip Sasuke didn't really have alot of oppurtunities to copy jutsu.

He did not have the Sharingan to fight Zabuza and Haku had an advanced bloodline.

Lee was one of the only people at the Chunnin exam (important characters) he could actually copy from when you really think about it. He got sick from the CS half-way through.

Naruto's Kagebunshin is a granted but he does not have the chakra capacity to sustain the Tajyuu form, plus his ego would cause him to use his signature moves against Naruto.

Spoiler for Sharingan's usage in the manga:
Just to add it also doesn't mean the copied jutsu is as strong as the person who performed it.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-30, 07:25   Link #73
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 11:39   Link #74
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-30, 13:15   Link #75
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler for Rasengan, Sharingan, etc.:
Old 2007-04-30, 15:30   Link #76
tkdtiger

Quote:
Spoiler for Rasengan, Sharingan, etc.:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-30, 18:45   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-30, 23:01   Link #78
tkdtiger

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's interesting

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-01, 08:14   Link #79
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler for Sasuke, FRS:
Old 2007-05-02, 04:14   Link #80
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Actually, I'd say that copying is it's primary use...seeing as how it's called "Copy Wheel Eye."

Spoiler for Kakashi, Sharingan, Rasengan, FRS:

Last edited by Hentai Guy; 2007-05-02 at 07:32.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote