Rider 23 5.40%
Lancer 4 0.94%
Archer 53 12.44%
Caster 11 2.58%
Berserker 3 0.70%
Voters: 426. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-01-30, 20:20   Link #141
Paracelsus

Only that Kaede isn't a.....and not even a.....meh <.<...here you cannot spoil anything. Let's just say that only apparently the look alike >.>
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 20:32   Link #142
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Sakura > Kaede anyday. Whatever bad Kaede had happen in her past, is nothing compared to Sakura. Plus the Heaven arc is so... Lets just say there's a game ending that is really really really depressing involving her.
Old 2006-01-30, 20:37   Link #143
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Sakura > Kaede anyday. Whatever bad Kaede had happen in her past, is nothing compared to Sakura. Plus the Heaven arc is so... Lets just say there's a game ending that is really really really depressing involving her.
I read spoilers too >_< so i know what you guys are talking about. But in the Ep1, before you guys read the spoiler didn't you guys expected to hear kaede's voice coming out of Sakura's mouth with the way she act.
Old 2006-01-30, 21:34   Link #144
justinstrife

I'll admit that. Which made me not like her as much as say Rin just from first episode impressions.
Old 2006-01-30, 21:36   Link #145
ayyo

spoilers != playing the game
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 21:56   Link #146
justinstrife

Well I played the game does that count?
Old 2006-01-31, 12:33   Link #147
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Hmm havent a clue about phsyco Sakura,
she did seem a bit weird in ep4, im just thinking that she hates fighting and violence and thats why she had a disgusted look/sound when she 'sensed' the blood from Rin.
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:36   Link #148
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oh well, no matter how much Sakura resembles Kaede, I don't think I'll switch, unless Saber stops being a knight and turns into a total bitch, like a certain green-haired thing I remember from another show
Old 2006-01-31, 12:38   Link #149
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
a total bitch, like a certain green-haired thing I remember from another show
Wow, hold it, she was never like that.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:42   Link #150
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Wow, hold it, she was never like that.
To you, maybe, and the whole Green Squad, but we're not gonna start a discussion over a dead show, everyone from that subforum have their own opinions regarding the characters
Old 2006-01-31, 12:48   Link #151
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
To you, maybe, and the whole Green Squad, but we're not gonna start a discussion over a dead show, everyone from that subforum have their own opinions regarding the characters
Your right its a matter of opinion and lets not start the whole war again in this sub forum by saying offhand comments like... "well the green thing isnt as annoying as a certain whiny clingy doormat."
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:54   Link #152
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Your right its a matter of opinion and lets not start the whole war again in this sub forum by saying offhand comments like... "well the green thing isnt as annoying as a certain whiny clingy doormat."
Well, being a whiny clingy doormat is not a crime, you've got to feel sorry for that character. On the other hand, being a bitch is not nice But I take it Saber is a Paladin-type character, and with the protector of justice, Shirou, she can't be less than my type of girl
Old 2006-01-31, 13:04   Link #153
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Well, being a whiny clingy doormat is not a crime, you've got to feel sorry for that character. On the other hand, being a bitch is not nice
If I was inclined to continue this discussion my reply would be something like..."The whole green being a bitch thing seems to be the opinion of mainly the KKK after thier goddess was knocked out of the running."

Quote:
But I take it Saber is a Paladin-type character, and with the protector of justice, Shirou, she can't be less than my type of girl
Atleast we have something to agree on, the main thing that attracted me to the game was Saber's character design, as well as some choice comments and spoilers from a friend
Old 2006-01-31, 13:14   Link #154
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
If I was inclined to continue this discussion my reply would be something like..."The whole green being a bitch thing seems to be the opinion of mainly the KKK after thier goddess was knocked out of the running."
Oh well, I stop, talking to a greenie about the green thing and the bad script writing is meaningless

Quote:
Atleast we have something to agree on, the main thing that attracted me to the game was Saber's character design, as well as some choice comments and spoilers from a friend
Oh well, I like Saber cause she appears noble and adheres to the standard Knight Code, making her if not outright nice to the downtrodden and the like, at least honorable enough, UNLIKE the green thingie. The other choices I had were Shirou (yes, I actually like him as much as I like Saber, unlike a certain green thing's pet, I can relate to Shirou pretty well) and Sakura (Kaede resemblance in every way).
Old 2006-01-31, 13:16   Link #155
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

On Topic

While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color. Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Spoiler for game naughtiness:
and that has be be into account.

Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:21   Link #156
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color. Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura

Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
I second that.
Man npal, you sometimes are too easy to bait and reel into an argument lol
For now let us all praise the Saber goddess
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:22   Link #157
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color.
I have nothing against either Sabre or Rin but i just think Rider is Sexier and Caster is cuter in a sad way.

Quote:
Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Why do you think i am supporting her as well

Quote:
Rider in a 2 piece with glassess
Old 2006-01-31, 13:23   Link #158
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Oh well, I stop, talking to a greenie about the green thing and the bad script writing is meaningless
Sorry I just like to get the last word in

Quote:
Oh well, I like Saber cause she appears noble and adheres to the standard Knight Code, making her if not outright nice to the downtrodden and the like, at least honorable enough, UNLIKE the green thingie. The other choices I had were Shirou (yes, I actually like him as much as I like Saber, unlike a certain green thing's pet, I can relate to Shirou pretty well) and Sakura (Kaede resemblance in every way).
You just HAVE to get one more shot in didnt you

Quote:
Spoiler for for game naughtiness:

Spoiler for for game naughtiness:
Old 2006-01-31, 13:26   Link #159
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates
I second that.
Man npal, you sometimes are too easy to bait and reel into an argument lol
For now let us all praise the Saber goddess
What can I say, be glad if you're my friend, if you retain the things I like in a person, I'll support you to the death. Make me hate you, and I'll loathe you until one of us dies I am a man of extreme loyalties

Shirou-Saber-Sakura FTW At least, if ONE turns out faulty, I have two more to cheer for
Old 2006-01-31, 16:19   Link #160
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Oh well, no matter how much Sakura resembles Kaede, I don't think I'll switch, unless Saber stops being a knight and turns into a total bitch, like a certain green-haired thing I remember from another show
Yeah indeed... she was notice at first, but what she turned into was downright awful
They better don't do this with Saber, or there will be some serious hurting
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote