3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-09, 11:39   Link #81
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Once again, why is Lelouche surprised that Suzaku is Lancelot's pilot? In episode 13, they were yelling at each other while fighting in their knightmares! Certainly Zero knew that the guy who was calling him a murderer was Suzaku (he calls him by name!), and it isn't much of a leap to figure out that he was in the enemy mech!
That seemed to be mostly for dramatic effect, not that they had any actual conversation.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 11:39   Link #82
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Once again, why is Lelouche surprised that Suzaku is Lancelot's pilot? In episode 13, they were yelling at each other while fighting in their knightmares! Certainly Zero knew that the guy who was calling him a murderer was Suzaku (he calls him by name!), and it isn't much of a leap to figure out that he was in the enemy mech!
  1. Lelouch did not call Suzaku by name.
  2. There is no direct evidence that they were hearing each other's side of the conversation. The lines spoken by them work on their own as well. Simply put, it is ambiguous on whether or not they were actually communicating with each other during that scene.
  3. Even if they did broadcast their conversation, voices can be distorted when spoken through an electronic system. Lelouch's voice through's Zero's mask is the most obvious example here. Otherwise, wouldn't you think Kallen would have recognised his voice first?
Cheers.
Old 2007-02-09, 17:40   Link #83
xcxcxcc

wow!!!!! code geass is back as it used to be for some reason the introduction of mao into the series made me lose interest in code geass and i actually started to hate the show but now omfg...this is great. i want to see wats goin to happen to suzaku next he better not die i love that guy in a not gay way. i was so surprised with this episode i never thought that the writters would do this.

im kind of worry for orange-kun i dont want villetta to end up with ougi. orangexvilletta 4life!!!!!!

-yay-lelouch is suffering, i dont hate him i just dislike him
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 17:47   Link #84
VetaMega

Just saw the raw. This episode is no doubt better than episode 11.
VetaMega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 17:51   Link #85
xcxcxcc

no i just found out that there will be no ep. 18 but instead recap ep. why would they do that in this point of the story noooooooooo!!!!
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 18:00   Link #86
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcxcxcc View Post
no i just found out that there will be no ep. 18 but instead recap ep. why would they do that in this point of the story noooooooooo!!!!
so the people who started watching after episode 9 will know whats going on.

this is the price of being a TV show.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 18:24   Link #87
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, having recap this frequent (every 8 episodes) is not normal for TV anime.
They had to throw in the recap in a hurry because they are behind on the schedule.
I'm a little worried about the end of the series, since they already have the next TV show scheduled to air after Code Geass, and extending the series wouldn't fare very well with the TV studio.
I'm glad the recaps aren't getting an episode number, but sponsors for the show that's slated to air after Code Geass ends (Darker than black) won't be very pleased with the situation.

I wonder if they are going to work it out with TBS/MBS, or if they're going to do one of those "one hour special double episode" week sometime in the future.

Last edited by aohige; 2007-02-09 at 18:42.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 19:05   Link #88
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Yes the waiting is the hard part.

I wonder though near the end of the episode after the battle, I wonder how Guilford and Darlton view Suzaku. Especially since Darlton was as much as surprised as Euphie that those 'idiot' reporters were critizing Suzaku for not pursuing.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 19:07   Link #89
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablablub. View Post
Spoiler:
of course the guard would have to chit chat blah blah blah a bit, it happens in real world too (just look at Sadame execution vid)

140KB/s as we speak, can't wait
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 19:15   Link #90
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
well.. most likely episode 24+25 will be aired together judging from the spoiler interview.
They mentioned 23 being 'important grand' episode which provides build up towards exciting finals. So my wild guess is 24+25 on the same week :3 if they are really behind the scadule~
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 19:41   Link #91
ashlay
the red string of fate

well, at least the writing is done.

behind schedule with a finished script is better than nothing. ^_^
Old 2007-02-09, 21:42   Link #92
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
[spoiler]

The reporters were asking Yuphie political questions, that were out of place there.
They asked question such as who she wants to pick as her...)
that's not a hair question, next

Lakshata's voice, hmm, i swear to god she sounds strangely similar to Shenhua's voice... maybe the seiyu was trying hard to sound "India-ish" ?

make me wonder that viettla is Indian as well @_@

also why nobody beat the crap out of Toudou to get info from him about whereabout of JLF? This sort of treatment is too human and contrast to Britannia philosophy @_@ (not like toudou will spill any info anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
since when was lulu considered a madman?
also i found that the fight between suzaku and toudou after his unmasking pretty honorable ~ it wasnt like he was forced to fight but rather mutual agreement on both sides to "duel" (just like the good old times )
screw mech duel
Toudou : (to suzaku) : me and you outside right now! fight barehand 1 vs 1 like a man
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 22:25   Link #93
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
that's not a hair question, next

Lakshata's voice, hmm, i swear to god she sounds strangely similar to Shenhua's voice... maybe the seiyu was trying hard to sound "India-ish" ?

make me wonder that viettla is Indian as well @_@

also why nobody beat the crap out of Toudou to get info from him about whereabout of JLF? This sort of treatment is too human and contrast to Britannia philosophy @_@ (not like toudou will spill any info anyway)
Well by that point the JLF is dead. Toudo was basically it after the general was killed.
Old 2007-02-09, 22:44   Link #94
etothex

Quote:
Now that you mention it, torturing for info aside, britannian soldiers being the racist pigs they are, you think Toudou would be a little roughed up just for their pleasure. Should at least have seen a few of them yelling "ya damn eleven" at him or something.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 22:47   Link #95
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
Should at least have seen a few of them yelling "ya damn eleven" at him or something.
You'd only find the lower ranked soldiers doing something like that. People who don't understand what Pride is all about.

Todou is a man of pride, and it doesn't matter which side he's on - people in the battle field are going to respect him.
Old 2007-02-10, 00:38   Link #96
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
Now that you mention it, torturing for info aside, britannian soldiers being the racist pigs they are, you think Toudou would be a little roughed up just for their pleasure. Should at least have seen a few of them yelling "ya damn eleven" at him or something.
Well we see that in the reporters who apparently seem to be completely blind idiots when they critized Suzaku even though the Lancelot is in no condition to fight, what with no weapons, cockpit slashed opened, and his skates damaged....

And if there are any 'true' racist soldiers, their either dead or missing, what with the leaders Jeremiah MIA and Villete happily making bentoes for Oogui. I would guess that the majority of them were wiped out in Nanjki. Even then, even the Britannian army despises them.

Speaking of which, was there anything else in regards to CC's visit to China? Was Lelouch intending on getting their support? I mean they should be the major powerhouse in that region.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2007-02-10 at 01:00.
Old 2007-02-10, 05:05   Link #97
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
screw mech duel
Toudou : (to suzaku) : me and you outside right now! fight barehand 1 vs 1 like a man
interesting image comming up somehow i feel that even before stepping outside suzaku would have ninja thrown toudou through the pub window

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 06:34   Link #98
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
if suzaku vs todou i think toudou will won because toudou was his master "remember student can't past teacher"
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 10:04   Link #99
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Speaking of which, was there anything else in regards to CC's visit to China? Was Lelouch intending on getting their support? I mean they should be the major powerhouse in that region.
She must've screwed up something since she's apologizing to Lulu.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 11:24   Link #100
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
She must've screwed up something since she's apologizing to Lulu.
she probably had to blow the meeting to be able to be back at the school in 16.