Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-06-18, 16:03   Link #41
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soo what happened to the Sage's brother as I was under the imprestion that black Zetsu was the brother? Or is Black Zetsu the third lost brother that they never knew they had?
Lol! I was thinking that too bit zetsu says he was created at the verge of the brothers sealing kaguya. Hamura who looks like he has the byakugan probably has transmigrants in the current era who have yet to be revealed. Then again maybe transmigration strictly belongs to hagoromos descendants and the huuuga are prolly the blood descendants. I continue to hope kinkaku and ginkaku are part of this. I mean kaguya a favorite word is chakra...she could be sealed in that gord
Old 2014-06-18, 16:10   Link #42
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Remember when Jiraiya told Naruto in early Part II not to use "that jutsu"? He also mentioned something about trying a jutsu in Senjutsu training. Maybe that's the secret Naruto is going to reveal
Old 2014-06-18, 16:30   Link #43
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
he needs the uchiha specifically to awaken the rinnegan. that's the start of the 'resurrecting kaguya plan'
I'm pretty sure Black Zetsu could have stuck an Uchiha's eyeballs inside a Senju's eye sockets and get the same results in regards to getting the Rinnegan.

Quote:
i think he's the third long lost brother who was never really a person to begin with, just some sort of chakra blob. could be wrong on that
Text explicitly states that Black Zetsu was born just before Kaguya's sealing in order to free her, he isn't a long lost brother at all; only newly born.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 16:50   Link #44
Eragon
Still Alive

Is Black Zetsu Aizen's part-time job ? lol

Kaguya don't cry pls. At least not over these two.

And, gimme Saiyans already. Lol at Kishi thinking people care about contrived explanations at this point (or do they ?),
Old 2014-06-18, 16:56   Link #45
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
I'm pretty sure Black Zetsu could have stuck an Uchiha's eyeballs inside a Senju's eye sockets and get the same results in regards to getting the Rinnegan.
you're missing your own point that he needs an uchiha...

Quote:
Text explicitly states that Black Zetsu was born just before Kaguya's sealing in order to free her, he isn't a long lost brother at all; only newly born.
if being born before the dawn of the ninja era is 'new-born'
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 17:02   Link #46
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
you're missing your own point that he needs an uchiha...
I thought you meant it as the person who hosts the Rinnegan has to be an Uchiha, not what your talking about.
Quote:
if being born before the dawn of the ninja era is 'new-born'
... obviously I'm talking about in relation to the Six Paths family, dude I mean c'mon seriously what else could I be talking about?
Old 2014-06-18, 17:29   Link #47
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm confused a little. What is Kaguya truly crying for?
Old 2014-06-18, 17:37   Link #48
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
... obviously I'm talking about in relation to the Six Paths family, dude I mean c'mon seriously what else could I be talking about?
then how is he not a long lost brother? the s06p and his brother had no idea he existed (as far as we know and what makes sense), nor did we, nor did anyone aside from kaguya for that matter
Old 2014-06-18, 17:47   Link #49
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Next chapter:

Sasuke: yo naruto, u ready?
Naruto: hold up sasuke. Kaguya. I grew up without my parents. I pulled silly pranks to get scolded for attention....ha!

Come on naruto! Please don't do it
Old 2014-06-18, 18:02   Link #50
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I'm confused a little. What is Kaguya truly crying for?
She has to kill her children/grandchildren in order to return ruling the world. It seems that consuming that chakra fruit did break her mind and her children realized there's nothing else they can do, they have to seal her before she destroys the whole human race ( we now know that the 100,000 white Zetsus were actually previous human sacrifices that were turned into mindless warriors who follow her will, and indeed a normal human can never be a perfect soldier ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I liked the explanation of Madara's survival. Using Izanagi is such a way was an inspired move. I also like the explanation of the white zetsus, though the whole black Zetsu thing fells a little to contrived.
I liked the chapter because it explained some things that seemed to be plot holes, for example:
- why would the Sage of 6 paths create a message for Indra and his descendants/reincarnations that would later lead to Madara's plan and the destruction of the world. The message on the stone being hacked by black zetsu makes perfect sense.
- why would a mindless plant ( the god tree ) be like a human and think and feel, and then even fight. Revealing that it was actually the mother who went crazy is just perfect, since it also explains why would the Sage want to keep that a secret, he was probably ashamed that he actually turned against his own mother. As we saw when Naruto tried to ask about her he immedialtely changed the topic to something else.
- the curse of the Uchiha seemed odd, now that we know black zetsu being partly behind that its reasonable
- Madara who was never a scientist type guy like Orochimaru creating things like black and white Zetsu always seemed stupid to me, my guess was that when Madara left the village he met Zetsu and with his help and powers they made the plan to steal Hashirama's cells and fake Madara's death. It's not exactly what happened, but it was close. And we can assume that Madara not discovering black zetsu's deceptions is due to his massive ego.
- Kabuto randomly finding Madara's body/DNA now makes sense
- white zetsus turning into trees makes more sense now, since we learned how they were once people caught by the tree, although this should be just part of a final explanation

BTW the unexptected death of Hashirama and the disappearance of his clan from konoha was still not explained. Did black Zetsu do that in order to prevent the appearance of a new Senju reincarnation of Ashura? That would explain why he was reincarnated in Naruto, there was simply no Senju born any more. Since Hashirama is still in the story it should be explained how he died, he was far stronger than any other ninja who existed in his time, even stronger than an entire village, and has automatic self healing ability too which should rule out some random illnesses.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2014-06-18 at 18:21.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 18:44   Link #51
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
BTW the unexptected death of Hashirama and the disappearance of his clan from konoha was still not explained. Did black Zetsu do that in order to prevent the appearance of a new Senju reincarnation of Ashura? That would explain why he was reincarnated in Naruto, there was simply no Senju born any more. Since Hashirama is still in the story it should be explained how he died, he was far stronger than any other ninja who existed in his time, even stronger than an entire village, and has automatic self healing ability too which should rule out some random illnesses.
what about tsuande? or her parent from hashirama? if both are girls, then is this another "girls aren't good enough" example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Next chapter:

Sasuke: yo naruto, u ready?
Naruto: hold up sasuke. Kaguya. I grew up without my parents. I pulled silly pranks to get scolded for attention....ha!

Come on naruto! Please don't do it
lol! "yes. you're right. i see the error in my ways. i'll return everything to normal now"
Old 2014-06-18, 18:54   Link #52
DKN117

Calling something now: Naruto and Sasuke will successfully either beat/seal Kaguya or convince her with Talk-no-Jutsu to back down... but then, for whatever reason, they'll still have to fight Madara afterwards.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 19:09   Link #53
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
She has to kill her children/grandchildren in order to return ruling the world. It seems that consuming that chakra fruit did break her mind and her children realized there's nothing else they can do, they have to seal her before she destroys the whole human race ( we now know that the 100,000 white Zetsus were actually previous human sacrifices that were turned into mindless warriors who follow her will, and indeed a normal human can never be a perfect soldier ).
I thought as much. Someone had put on the wikia that she was crying because she desired her chakra but in reality shes in tears over the fact she has to absorb her sons in order to regain.

I feel sad for Kaguya. Makes you just wanna give her a big hug.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:26   Link #54
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Remember when Jiraiya told Naruto in early Part II not to use "that jutsu"? He also mentioned something about trying a jutsu in Senjutsu training. Maybe that's the secret Naruto is going to reveal
I'm pretty sure either everyone remembers this wrong or it was a mistranslation. What Jiraiya said was "Don't use "that" power", quite obviously referring to the power of Kurama.

Orochimaru also told Sasuke "Don't use that jutsu" when Naruto, Yamato, Sai and Sakura encountered him in Orochimaru's base. Which we later found out was Kirin (probably).
Old 2014-06-18, 19:46   Link #55
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Who the hell is Akatsuki's boss?

pre-timeskip: There is that organisation called "Akatsuki", from which we know 2 members for now: Kisame and Itachi. We don't know what their goal is.

after timeskip: Lots of members are revealed now, the boss is some guy who is just seen as a dark silhouette. Apparantly he wants the Bijuus for some reason...

later on: All Akatsuki members are revealed! It seems the boss is called "Pain" and got orange hair... no! He killed Jiraya! And now he attacks the hidden Leaf! NOOO! Naruto stop him!

later on: Holy s**t! Pain's real body is actually Naruto's Senpai, i.e. Nagato, who was a former disciple of Jiraya as well! Dat twist! But it does not end here! The goofy akatsuki guy with the mask, Tobi, is actually the real boss! WOW!

even later on: What? Tobi is actually Madara? Are you serious? And now he revealed it to the world. LOL.

even later than that: Wait, wait, wait... now there are 2 Madaras? Something is wrong here!

even more later than that: Oh s**t! Tobi, the "boss" was actually just a puppet in the real Madara's keikaku and Tobi was actually Obito! The conspiracy theorists were right for once!

NOTE: keikaku means plan

current chapter: Screw all that! Black Zetsu is actually the real boss! Get your facts straight, noob! Oh and he is something between a stalker and a cultist!

STAAAAAHP! What next? The creator of the "mother" was actually remote controlling black Zetsu and was in fact the real, real, real, real, real, real, real boss of Akatsuki? No thanks...
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 19:46   Link #56
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
then how is he not a long lost brother? the s06p and his brother had no idea he existed (as far as we know and what makes sense), nor did we, nor did anyone aside from kaguya for that matter
I don't consider him a long lost brother to Six Paths family simply because he knows of his other 'siblings' and doesn't want them to know of him, let alone reconcile with each other. And if we really get literal, then BZ is just a creation helping its creator, and not at all related to Kaguya's actual children.

But I realize they're different definitions for what can be considered family, so this arguement will likely remain inconclusive.
Old 2014-06-18, 20:25   Link #57
itachi-san314

^yea, he's pretty much just a chakra monster anyway. he's like the son who gets chained in the basement and fed raw meat and when his brothers ask what the noises from the basement are, kaguya says "oh that's just the house creaking, or sometimes the furnace"
Old 2014-06-18, 21:10   Link #58
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Who the hell is Akatsuki's boss?

pre-timeskip: There is that organisation called "Akatsuki", from which we know 2 members for now: Kisame and Itachi. We don't know what their goal is.

after timeskip: Lots of members are revealed now, the boss is some guy who is just seen as a dark silhouette. Apparantly he wants the Bijuus for some reason...

later on: All Akatsuki members are revealed! It seems the boss is called "Pain" and got orange hair... no! He killed Jiraya! And now he attacks the hidden Leaf! NOOO! Naruto stop him!

later on: Holy s**t! Pain's real body is actually Naruto's Senpai, i.e. Nagato, who was a former disciple of Jiraya as well! Dat twist! But it does not end here! The goofy akatsuki guy with the mask, Tobi, is actually the real boss! WOW!

even later on: What? Tobi is actually Madara? Are you serious? And now he revealed it to the world. LOL.

even later than that: Wait, wait, wait... now there are 2 Madaras? Something is wrong here!

even more later than that: Oh s**t! Tobi, the "boss" was actually just a puppet in the real Madara's keikaku and Tobi was actually Obito! The conspiracy theorists were right for once!

NOTE: keikaku means plan

current chapter: Screw all that! Black Zetsu is actually the real boss! Get your facts straight, noob! Oh and he is something between a stalker and a cultist!

STAAAAAHP! What next? The creator of the "mother" was actually remote controlling black Zetsu and was in fact the real, real, real, real, real, real, real boss of Akatsuki? No thanks...
this was funny. But alas it wasn't kaguya but BZ who was narrating. We have yet to hear from the"mother" herself. If we subscribe to the idea that she was driven mad by chakra, in this story there is usually another's influence involved. There may actually be one more boss. My guess, that disgusting protruding eye in her forehead, which was likely in the fruit, which mankind was told to never touch, that she prolly swallowed whole...
Old 2014-06-18, 21:46   Link #59
itachi-san314

yea call me old-fashioned but tobi revealed to be madara was cool enough. tobi being madara and zetsu just being a weird creepy plant ninja would have been fine with me. there's no need for the constant mysterious mask pull

reminds me of this classic : mexican standoff
Old 2014-06-18, 22:18   Link #60
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
this was funny. But alas it wasn't kaguya but BZ who was narrating. We have yet to hear from the"mother" herself. If we subscribe to the idea that she was driven mad by chakra, in this story there is usually another's influence involved. There may actually be one more boss. My guess, that disgusting protruding eye in her forehead, which was likely in the fruit, which mankind was told to never touch, that she prolly swallowed whole...
Old Gods did it. Wait, wrong story of power corrupting...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion