AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-22, 20:05   Link #3841
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
But I wonder who's going to be the new host of Ddraig? Maybe this time Ise will make that person his servant in the future. Though that person would still be a baby or not even born.
I thought so too but I didn't say anything because I couldn't remember if it worked that way. I like that idea too. I'm all on board with the Great Red Theory as well.

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-01-22, 20:08   Link #3842
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Vali may be becoming a good guy but he did end up betraying his father figure and nearly getting Azazel killed so I would say that he's pretty much a jerk in the beginning. I mean even if he wanted to get into fights, he could have done it in such a way that Azazel didn't get hurt.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:16   Link #3843
n0m@n
C-Z

@fazri
Okay. I will post it soon as I finish.

@Bear_Killer
True. Great Red just appeared for a page in volume 6 without doing anything or saying anything. So I would like to see Great Red again.

@Ivandoodle
That's true. Though he does save Ise twice. So I have to read volume 11 how he is displayed.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:17   Link #3844
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
isnt okami a wolf? O.o
i was under the impression the O in front meant "bigger" or greater.

Okami Amaterasu .

BTW where is Amaterasu???

Ha found it on wiki: Ōkami
Ōkami (Japanese: 大神?, literally "great god", "great spirit" or "wolf" if written as 狼)[11]
Old 2012-01-22, 20:18   Link #3845
astray71

Quote:
Oh and I think I mentioned about the promotion test that Ise, Akeno and Kiba took. Apparently they passed it with ease. It's said that it's a battle test and Ise knocked out his opponent soon as he turned into Balance-Break. So then it means that he got a peerage if he passed meaning he might have chess pieces.
Thank you for clearing this up because it was mentioned a couple times and then it vanished

How long do you think it'll take you to finish volume 11?
Old 2012-01-22, 20:24   Link #3846
n0m@n
C-Z

Just to read it possibly 3 to 4 hours.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:26   Link #3847
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

What was Azazel's reaction when Vali and him meet again?
Old 2012-01-22, 20:38   Link #3848
Nakor

For some reason Ise's two buddies keep popping into my head as accidently snatching two of his servent pieces probably good ones too like the queen and knight or maybe more balanced queen and rook. So one is slightly useful early on.

They probably do it out of spite or something or because Ise is careless.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:41   Link #3849
rvlast

nah, they'll prolly just be a knight and a bishop seeing as Motohama can analyze stuff with his glasses
Old 2012-01-22, 20:46   Link #3850
mds435

hey everybody.. just joined and finally read all the posts... so I have no questions :-) except for the obvious which we all have "is Isse dead and if not how will he return with out a Ddraig".. I will anxiously awaiting n0n's input about the outcome.. although i tend to aree with Bear Killer he ain't dead too much time and development was spent on him from an author standpoint to kill him, and the absense of a body says to me he ain't gone as well, and also the pawn peices is plot device. I have no idea if he can be a servant of Risa's again, but since he passed his peerage exam I guess he can be a master without being servant. I mean any new sacred gear he gets is likely to be more powerful and that would mean he would consume more pieces than the 8 he orginally required, unless Risa can trade for a mutated pawn peice from someone ...
Old 2012-01-22, 20:50   Link #3851
n0m@n
C-Z

@Ivandoodle
In volume 7 Vali offers to team up with Ise and co.

Azazel: "First of all. Vali. What's the reason that you are helping us?"

Vali: "I just want to fight Loki and Fenrir. Bikou and others are alright with it. Is this not enough reason?"

Just like that they are acting like professions. So it's hard to tell what sort of relation they had at this point.

@Nakor
Lol. That would be funny. Ise has dragon inside him, so it attracts people with power. Maybe Motohama and Matsuda have powerful and perverted Sacred Gears.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:51   Link #3852
Xacual

I saw some people say that Ise could use Ophis but if Ddraig is gone wouldn't that mean he lost "Boosted Gear" since that was Ddraig basically. I doubt multiple people could have the same sacred gear and I doubt Ophis could inhabit it and it would have anywhere near the same abilities.

Also n0m@n, you need to translate the ending of 11 for us like you did 10 once you finish reading it

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-01-22, 20:59   Link #3853
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Is it possible for Ddraig to die? He's sealed in a sacred gear so is he even able to die because he doesn't even have a body of his own. I guess you could try to destroy the sacred gear but I don't even know if that is possible.
Old 2012-01-22, 20:59   Link #3854
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
@Nakor
Lol. That would be funny. Ise has dragon inside him, so it attracts people with power. Maybe Motohama and Matsuda have powerful and perverted Sacred Gears.
You mean like having glasses being able to tell a girl's three sizes?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2012-01-22, 21:03   Link #3855
Nakor

I figured it's more likely they either as ya'll have said they actually have something good or they are just regular humans and they are playing with something they don't understand or kinda know what and know ise thinks they are important and end up wasting some of his pieces on them.

He may get that girl that is friends with Asia too, who knows. Since it's a bit of a comedy, it probably won't be where he just gets a bunch of sexy girls just like he dreams.
Old 2012-01-22, 21:09   Link #3856
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
I figured it's more likely they either as ya'll have said they actually have something good or they are just regular humans and they are playing with something they don't understand or kinda know what and know ise thinks they are important and end up wasting some of his pieces on them.

He may get that girl that is friends with Asia too, who knows. Since it's a bit of a comedy, it probably won't be where he just gets a bunch of sexy girls just like he dreams.
Yeah sure those two will only help Ise strip more girls, but they could be important in battles against girls.
Old 2012-01-22, 21:17   Link #3857
astray71

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You mean like having glasses being able to tell a girl's three sizes?
I actually thought along the lines of "Seeing through clothing".
Old 2012-01-22, 21:20   Link #3858
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Wait jusk asking, who exactly created sacred gears again?
Old 2012-01-22, 21:21   Link #3859
n0m@n
C-Z

God from the bible

@Xacual
Okay.
Old 2012-01-22, 21:38   Link #3860
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Quote:
God from the bible

@Xacual
Okay.
Ok then why the hell would he create a sacred gear that will kill his own son, Jesus?

(According to my religion which is Christianity)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural