Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-10, 14:00   Link #461
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Our Hero is an idiot, but I think most have already seen enough idiots in other series. Hell isn't the one guy with many girls ALWAYS an idiot? Why can't we have a smart one for once! But than again that would probably be a hentai...
Why? Were you under the impression that girls like smart guys ?

In the first place, smart guys will never find themselves in these situation because they'll never do that one stupid thing to change their life. For example, if Ichika was smart, he would have found his exam hall just fine, but he would never end up in an All girls school.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-04-10 at 14:27.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:28   Link #462
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hell isn't the one guy with many girls ALWAYS an idiot? Why can't we have a smart one for once! But than again that would probably be a hentai...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Why? Were you under the impression that girls like smart guys ?

In the first place, smart guys will never find themselves in these situation because they'll never do that one stupid thing to change their life. For example, if Ichika was smart, he would have found his exam hall just fine, but he would never end up in an All girls school.
Katsuragi Keima would like to have a word with you two....

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:43   Link #463
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Katsuragi Keima would like to have a word with you two....
Keima has his own brand of idiocy too!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:48   Link #464
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Keima has his own brand of idiocy too!
But to him, it pretty much is "All according to keikaku."

Note: keikaku means plan.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:50   Link #465
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, because he doesn't seem to be willing to spend time with all those girls, because he apparently cares for those who left behind in his own world, after getting abducted into this one, makes him a retard or a idiot?

Would you rather see him hump those girls right after he met them? Is this the scenario you would like to have seen?

"What's that, Princess? You're grateful that I helped you win that battle? Well, if you really want to thank me, how about you and me doing it 'doggy style' tonight, in my room? Hey, you know what? That Captain of the Guard, you know, the girl whose boobs I felt? Have her come too. I'm sure she has the hots for me, so it's only fair that I get to hump her too, right?"

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, but not ALL are.
Old 2011-04-10, 14:53   Link #466
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So, because he doesn't seem to be willing to spend time with all those girls, because he apparently cares for those who left behind in his own world, after getting abducted into this one, makes him a retard or a idiot?

Would you rather see him hump those girls right after he met them? Is this the scenario you would like to have seen?

"What's that, Princess? You're grateful that I helped you win that battle? Well, if you really want to thank me, how about you and me doing it 'doggy style' tonight, in my room? Hey, you know what? That Captain of the Guard, you know, the girl whose boobs I felt? Have her come too. I'm sure she has the hots for me, so it's only fair that I get to hump her too, right?"

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, nut not ALL are.
... I really don't think it's the reason Shinku's called an idiot.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:14   Link #467
hoarfrost

Shinku is obviously fighting for the wrong side...

I'll probably drop this and come back occasionally for Leon pics. This is way too young for my tastes.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:16   Link #468
Midonin
Last Engage

No matter who you side with, you get either a drinking festival or a rockin' out loud concert. They're all winners.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:18   Link #469
hoarfrost

I meant he's fighting for the wrong princess. But yeah.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:38   Link #470
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Eh. He'll get more excuses to grope grapple with Leonmichelle by fighting for the dogs...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:39   Link #471
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
I meant he's fighting for the wrong princess. But yeah.
Well first to summon and first to get claiming rights . Clearly the other one is a bit too smart to use something with questionable ethics like summoning/kidnapping people to fight your wars.
Old 2011-04-10, 16:45   Link #472
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well first to summon and first to get claiming rights . Clearly the other one is a bit too smart to use something with questionable ethics like summoning/kidnapping people to fight your wars.
Is she now… We don’t know yet.
Old 2011-04-10, 18:33   Link #473
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Whatever happened to sniffing her b...
So... once Sink face-pantsus one of them, he has to marry her?

You know... That's definitely going to happen somewhere down the line...

Quote:
Oh right that... Kinda slipped my mind- I mean, if it was Millhiore (I got to keep using her name less I forget again) that got groped I would totally had exclaimed it.
We got distracted by Twin Bird Strike, but the process made me think of a reverse Sonic Move. Even both parties didn't seem to mind at first.

Quote:
I don't know, after three seasons of Nanoha I can't imagine this turning out that way...

...THEN again, maybe it's because after 3 seasons of Lyrical "This train is going nowhere" Nanoha that Tsuzuki is at last allow to release his inner desire demon for Shota-Loli love affair(s).
I don't mind this! I don't mind this!

Quote:
Obviously they're not doing a very good job- In the Interview with Mamoru, aside from blasting apart Eclair's clothes, Shinku seems to find himself peeking at Millhiore bathing.

...It's a pinch indeed.
And you thought walking into the class president at the karaoke lounge was bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, but not ALL are.
One of the reasons is that this kid is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. I recalled being repulsed by the female population at that age. Cooties or something.

This example is so true. Indeed, having that kind of lead is a smart jerk, not a smart nice guy which would have been a more appropriate opposite typical nice guys in a harem situation. Someone with a bit of morals won't have that kind of thought, or at least seem to whack it out of his head.

Anyway, he's only thirteen! Sink's in it for high adventure and the girls are just the road-side flower or distraction. Give him a while to evolve some penis. That's being realistic.
Old 2011-04-10, 18:43   Link #474
Forsaken_Infinity

Keeping this. This is just too awesome to skip.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 19:59   Link #475
Therion
マテリアルS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Claimin this one. Yay.
Old 2011-04-10, 20:44   Link #476
Sekirei07

I honestly want to make a drinking game out of this series. A shot for every Nanoha reference one sees. Clothes, weapons, names, looks, theme's etc. etc.

Prime example is Leon's outfit being an altered version of Subaru's.
Old 2011-04-11, 00:01   Link #477
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

As well as keeping track of how long before the ineveitable girl in a glass vat scene
Old 2011-04-11, 01:17   Link #478
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Well favorite heroine = Eclair.

Its funny though, i was leaning toward one of the two princesses as of episode 1, now i dont think anyone can outdo her.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 01:34   Link #479
chickdigger802

This is probably some of the worst shows I've ever seen.

But the fighting is surprisingly fluid. When was the last time there was good staff fighting? That anime with the woman and the kid?

Not sure if I'll follow this, but...
chickdigger802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 01:45   Link #480
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
I honestly want to make a drinking game out of this series. A shot for every Nanoha reference one sees. Clothes, weapons, names, looks, theme's etc. etc.

Prime example is Leon's outfit being an altered version of Subaru's.
Pink princess totally into the main boy? Chug a beer. Main boy uses a staff and long jacket? Chug a beer. Multidimensional world? Chug a beer. Not!Subaru? Chug a beer. Nana Mizuki? Chug a beer. Butt capes abound? Chug a beer. Patterned naming of characters? Chug a beer. Beams, booms and busts? Chug a beer. Beams and booms blast up everything but leaves the bust intact? Chug a beer.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen