Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-23, 15:24   Link #2021
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Couldn't smoke be created by just a fire jutsu?? Not putting enough power into it and just creating smoke?? But that's not really an element is it.

And glass could be formed if the earth was sand but otherwise glass not really.

A glass clone would work. It gets punched and shatters, cutting the attacker. Especially if combined with an exploding jutsu (like that kage bunshin one created by Itachi). The glass would be flung out in all directions.

Metal the only way metal could be produced is if the earth has a metallic ore in it (iron ore) or any type of metal "impurity". I don't think you could just cast a lightning/earth combo to create metal but it is a good point about magnetic and the metals in the earth.

I don't think Earth + Fire + Wind equalling Metal will work. First you would need a metallic ore then you would need to be able to seperate the molten ore from the molten earth. All in the blink of an eye. Nah, I think it's most likely that lightning for mangetism and earth would go to make metal ... though you only to able to make minimal amounts.

A combination of Earth, Fire and Water/Wind would at best make igneous rock (cooled lava) as the metal has not been removed to make the metal. Though I'd be darned before I can figure out how earth + water = wood chemically, it would make mud. You need a seed for wood but if there is a seed then yes I can see how wood would be formed.

And water + wind = ice??? That must be some cold wind.

@Reith: Glad to see someone took up that dare.
You say all this as if Lightning + Fire somehow makes Sharingan. At least mine are logical.
Old 2008-04-23, 18:39   Link #2022
yondaime95

thanks for the ideas. im thinking of new characters that can use them. I'm even trying to make an evil organization. They should be done soon, and when they are, I'll be sure to post them. anywayz, yeah.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 19:42   Link #2023
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
That's from Kakashi's mouth directly. According to him, it's how Haku could do ice stuff.
Yeah, I know about the kekkei genkai stuff, I've watched Naruto Shippuuden 55 too. I was just stating that to freeze water into ice, the wind has to be very cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
You say all this as if Lightning + Fire somehow makes Sharingan. At least mine are logical.
Hey, ease up mate. As I said I was just looking at it from a chemistry student's point of view, purely chemically. I didn't bring logic into it what-so-ever. In fact I believe that your observations on the combinations of elements are very logical.

And Lightning + Fire = Sharingan WOOT!!! Now how to make Jyuuken?? Lightning + Wind possibly.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:14   Link #2024
Oruhi_Kurama

Hey guys, i'm back! sorry for being gone for so long...
Oruhi_Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:46   Link #2025
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Welcome back, Oruhi. You missed the 100 page celebration!
Old 2008-04-24, 17:54   Link #2026
Oruhi_Kurama

i did? what i miss?
Oruhi_Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 20:37   Link #2027
Keikan
Kingkiller

Look back ... it was cool.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

Old 2008-04-25, 10:46   Link #2028
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Man, Oruhi_Kurama, gotta say, I do love you dp. Anyways, back on subject. I've been gone for like 6 months now or something, such is the ways of life. Bleh. Any noteworthy characters or jutsu I should go look back out? I don't feel like reading the 80 pages of stuff I missed....lol.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 17:27   Link #2029
nightmare2501

ok im new at this but here is my idea for a move justsu whatever. one seal and it gives you the siple ability to jump from shadow to shadow and only shikamaro can use it seems fair right what you think. no name for it tho
nightmare2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 17:31   Link #2030
nightmare2501

ok here is a crazy idea why dont you make a thread where members creat there carecter and play in the world of naruto. to be more specific in the 3 years that are uneventfull.....or so they toght you can have the main guys who run the site play the npc(non playable careters) and the pc your members live in the world like d and d only in the naruto world. yay or nay on the idea
nightmare2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 20:37   Link #2031
narufan11

nightmare we already tried to make an rp forum but the people who run the site said no(also i made a website for rp but no one joined in )and with you jutsu idea it is a good thought but there has to be limitations or shikimaru would never lose he would just jump to the enemies shadow and stab them in the back.
narufan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 00:47   Link #2032
Keikan
Kingkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki_King View Post
Man, Oruhi_Kurama, gotta say, I do love you dp. Anyways, back on subject. I've been gone for like 6 months now or something, such is the ways of life. Bleh. Any noteworthy characters or jutsu I should go look back out? I don't feel like reading the 80 pages of stuff I missed....lol.
Page 100 ... the best page to look at would be page 100. We had some celebrations and there are like a dozen characters on that page plus other jutsus.

Old 2008-04-26, 03:40   Link #2033
ace_TZ
Logical Insanity

Since i like pain but not his summons (various bodies) i would rather give him two of my favorite underworld creatures as his summons

1) Illithid : to deal with brainy ninja's
No you don't need to get near them, or hack them or fry them with ninjutsu's. If you encounter them from far away they will eat your raw brain with just one psychonic shockwave blast. Good summon to deal with brainy ninja's.

2) Kangaxx the Demilich as a personal (elite) Summon :
He could imprison (lock anyone into alternate dimension) like crazy. He could protect himself from elementals. and if by chance you sneaked near him he could cast finger of death. also he is a cool undead.

Pain may very well become a god.
ace_TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 10:01   Link #2034
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Location: In the darkest shadow of the darkest point in the darkest corner in the fifth corner of the world.
Send a message via AIM to Ryuu Kygro Send a message via MSN to Ryuu Kygro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu Kygro
All of the following need a lot of Charka execpt the third one
1.)chaka reincarnation

turns chakra into the body to heal

2.)chakra warp

telaports instantly to a new location with distance=chakra used

3.)chakra leach

Hits a chakra seal with a leach made of pure chakra that will assimilate into the seal and steal chakra over time. Cannot be destroyed after in seal but can be stopped idk how.

4.)sharakugan

copys not a justu, but a Kekkei Genki, Kekkei Genkis only

5.)time stop

makes everyone in an area get frozen in time=to amount of chakra used

For the ease of this, I've numbered your ideas...

1.) From what I can tell, that's nothing but a basic healing technique. Are there any special attributes to it? I hate to sound like a jerk, but you didn't really create this, you just gave it a name.

2.) That's actually an interesting idea. It might get a little dangerous if you start allowing the person to teleport significantly long distances, but it's a good idea for quick movement, surprise techniques. Actually, this kind of reminds me of the Oro/Itachi abilities from the video games.

3.) I'd call this overpowered, but it seems like it wouldn't be, if only because it appears that you actually have to put the seal on the target before you add the leech. I do think it should be able to be stopped after it gets in the seal, but at the very least, it should be able to be stopped somehow. I wouldn't know how either, so we're both in the same place on that one.

4.) No. Just no. This has been thrown out there too many times, and each time it's thrown back. Just ditch this idea...it's not a good one.

5.) Again, another interesting idea. Again, I would argue that it could be overpowered if you start allowing people to freeze others for extended periods of time, but it's a good idea on the surface.

All in all, these aren't bad ideas. They all need to be extrapolated upon. One sentence explanations aren't good enough to give a complete idea. Keep working on them...they're all good ideas, except for number four (I'm sorry, but copying Kekkei Genkai is just way too OP for words).
OK they where not my ideas but my friends and i expanded on them and # 4 is kind of OP i admit it that one is OP so thats why i gave it a downside...

It can only target people that are out cold and if thats still OP...
He can't target a Kekkei Genkai like Bone Pulse that requires the use of an internal object
so it cant target Kekkei Genkais that require something like that.

Is this STILL OP cus if it is im done cus im out of ideas

And THERE ARE LIMITS to amount of Charka useable in the jutsus AND i expanded on it yay

1.)chaka reincarnation

sends chakra into the body to heal anything but a lost limb (or head that just needs to be put out there) and it also sends a stream of Charka to the brain to cut off nerves so it can heal very quickly and without any pain.

3.)chakra leach

Hits a chakra seal with a leach made of pure chakra that will assimilate into the seal and steal chakra over time. Cannot be destroyed after in seal but can be stopped idk how.

I thought of a way to stop it

The way to stop it is: hit it till it comes off
Wow very easy thing to look over when in a fight

Last edited by Ryuu Kygro; 2008-04-27 at 10:15.
Ryuu Kygro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 22:06   Link #2035
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
@Thread: would it be okay to post my versions of the actual nations of the Narutoverse?
Old 2008-04-28, 02:58   Link #2036
Keikan
Kingkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu Kygro View Post
OK they where not my ideas but my friends and i expanded on them and # 4 is kind of OP i admit it that one is OP so thats why i gave it a downside...

It can only target people that are out cold and if thats still OP...
He can't target a Kekkei Genkai like Bone Pulse that requires the use of an internal object
so it cant target Kekkei Genkais that require something like that.
My question about this, can it copy doujutsu like the Sharingan??? Or is that included in the 'use of an internal object'???

Old 2008-04-28, 14:51   Link #2037
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Hey, I'm back and I have a new village that I have made. It's a little rough, so any ideas
would be appreciated.

Spoiler for Chuugaku village:

Last edited by Sharfan; 2008-04-28 at 14:55. Reason: I posted it wrong
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 17:58   Link #2038
yondaime95

just so you know, i tried to join but i didn't know how. oh well. if any of you guys have ideas for a ninja guy, please let me know. my creative energy is running low rite now, so i am currently unable to finish my group, so yeah.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 21:29   Link #2039
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Don't worry yondaime95, you'll think of something. You will probably be doing something
completely unrelated and it'll hit you. When you finish them, I would love to read about
them. All in all, just stop thinking about it and it'll come to you.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 07:49   Link #2040
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

@Sharfan: Very interesting village. The idea is cool. However, there were two things I had issues with:

1. Format. Nitpicky, yes, but that's how I am. Fix the funny spacing. It makes it hard to read. When cutting and pasting from somewhere else, especially in HTML format, it's best to get rid of hard returns so it doesn't look so weird when pasted unto a normal forum.

2. The Sankage. You're stepping on the toes of canon a little too much for my taste. I don't want to restrict your creativity, but there are really only FIVE Kages in the Narutoverse. Those are the Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, and Raikage. There are no others. The so-called "Hoshikage" from the Naruto filler episodes doesn't count. He was lame anyway.

Other than that, it was cool and I'll be looking forward to more of your stuff.

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2008-04-30 at 01:37. Reason: spelling
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote