AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-23, 23:53   Link #21
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Ojisan looks cool like always .... hopefully this "thing" won't prove to be a match for him
I think he already killed Allon with the first blow that put that giant dripping hole in his chest and if not, then I guess he will have to spank him again. I know Yama-ji will probably end up dying just like my bro Amagai, but not by the hooves of that giant hat-rack.
Old 2009-06-23, 23:57   Link #22
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Yama-ji laid down the law, I had loved that scene in the manga and here as well. My biggest hope for the next episode is that they'll have the quality at Hisagi-fight level.

Oh man, Allon one-shots everyone it came across and Yama-ji went thru it with just the tip of his stick. Can it get any cooler than that?
Old 2009-06-24, 00:20   Link #23
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

my faith rests in the dvds not having this fuck up being played....
Old 2009-06-24, 00:27   Link #24
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Can it get any cooler than that?
Yup... Aizen saying "i planned this from the beggining"
Old 2009-06-24, 00:43   Link #25
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
How can you create a being of his level of power just by three fraccions sacrificing their arms? For something like him I would expect a much greater sacrifice, it would have made more sense if KT had put the three fraccions in a desperate state somehow, in which they were forced to sacrifice themselves to create Allon, turning the tables, that would have been far more interesting and believable.
I fully agree with all of this. Anyways, I felt this was an ok episode. I enjoy seeing new Kidou spells in action, so anytime it happens, it automatically makes the episode entertaining for me. Can't wait for next weeks episode though. I know Allon probably won't go down from the blow yama-jii gave him, but I'm sure he'll go down with the next attack. I'm hoping it'll be fun to watch.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:09   Link #26
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I enjoy seeing new Kidou spells in action, so anytime it happens, it automatically makes the episode entertaining for me.
same here.
one of my bigger gripes about the series is how rarely kidou is used. ichigo has an excuse at least since he never went to shinigami school, but the rest don't.
got a good 200 (or more) different ones to use and we've seen like 10 in 225 episodes.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:22   Link #27
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
same here.
one of my bigger gripes about the series is how rarely kidou is used. ichigo has an excuse at least since he never went to shinigami school, but the rest don't.
got a good 200 (or more) different ones to use and we've seen like 10 in 225 episodes.
lol. That's a *slight* exaggeration, but unfortunately, it's only a slight one nonetheless. Anyways, I agree 100%.
Old 2009-06-24, 01:24   Link #28
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

looks like they're stepping up the animation for the next episode...hell you see that Hinamori has scratches on her face that they didn't draw in this episode
Old 2009-06-24, 02:02   Link #29
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
This was an ok episode. I didn't really care that much for Allon in the manga, his emergence just seemed far fetched to me. How can you create a being of his level of power just by three fraccions sacrificing their arms? For something like him I would expect a much greater sacrifice, it would have made more sense if KT had put the three fraccions in a desperate state somehow, in which they were forced to sacrifice themselves to create Allon, turning the tables, that would have been far more interesting and believable. Whatever, its entertaining for the conflict of it.
The reason I think the idea of three fraccion's body part making something as powerful as that thing isn't too far fetched is because of the brief explanation provided in the Grimjow-background. He needed to eat a slight portion of any other hollow/arrancar body part to inherit their strength and become even stronger as a result. Wasn't that the very reason why those gigantic hollows offered portion of their body parts to Grimjow to make him one of the elite hollow beings? If each of these ladies power level is.... say 1000, then their combined power is 1000*3 = 3000. A being with 3000 power level should obviously be stronger than any of the ladies in terms of agility, strength, and etc. To me, it makes sense.

My question is, if that thing is defeated, do the ladies stay one-armed? "Yes" or "no" would suffice.
Old 2009-06-24, 02:32   Link #30
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The reason I think the idea of three fraccion's body part making something as powerful as that thing isn't too far fetched is because of the brief explanation provided in the Grimjow-background. He needed to eat a slight portion of any other hollow/arrancar body part to inherit their strength and become even stronger as a result. Wasn't that the very reason why those gigantic hollows offered portion of their body parts to Grimjow to make him one of the elite hollow beings? If each of these ladies power level is.... say 1000, then their combined power is 1000*3 = 3000. A being with 3000 power level should obviously be stronger than any of the ladies in terms of agility, strength, and etc. To me, it makes sense.

My question is, if that thing is defeated, do the ladies stay one-armed? "Yes" or "no" would suffice.
It's a little difficult to compare this to Grim because we don't know exactly how much stronger he became when he ate a part of the hollows, where as with this its pretty obvious that Allon is about as strong as the three fraccions put together despite them only using an arm each to create him. Also, with Grim it was said that when he ate a part of them that capped their ability to progress any further, which I would consider a rather significant sacrifice not quite as comparable to life but still significant. Further more, while he only "physically" ate a small part of their body, it could be speculated that he ate their ability of progression allowing himself to progress further.

As to your final question,
Spoiler for manga hint:
Old 2009-06-24, 03:19   Link #31
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
It's a little difficult to compare this to Grim because we don't know exactly how much stronger he became when he ate a part of the hollows, where as with this its pretty obvious that Allon is about as strong as the three fraccions put together despite them only using an arm each to create him. Also, with Grim it was said that when he ate a part of them that capped their ability to progress any further, which I would consider a rather significant sacrifice not quite as comparable to life but still significant. Further more, while he only "physically" ate a small part of their body, it could be speculated that he ate their ability of progression allowing himself to progress further.

As to your final question,
Spoiler for manga hint:
To be fair, we don't exactly know if a Fraccion is able to evolve any further. While those who willingly gave Grimjow a portion of their body part knowing that they were sacrificing their own potential for growth, they also acknowledged that such potential may never materialize because they believed they had already reached their peak. The also collectively acknowledged that Grimjow had the best chance of getting to the next level. That said, however, I like your explanation better. I can now see why this idea about creating something as powerful as this thing is questionable to few.

Irrelevant, eh? Just like any explanation is irrlevant as to why everyone can walk on air, or create smoke/dust when the do slide in midair? Gotcha. Thanks!
Old 2009-06-24, 03:33   Link #32
kitten320

Well I'm waiting for next episode which will include a really cool manga chapter which made quiet big impact when it was revealed
I expect a lot of new fan art and sigs to appear soon

Although I don't get what Soi Fon and Omaeda have forgotten in next episode 0_0
Is she and Barragan having staring contest?
Old 2009-06-24, 03:44   Link #33
Kuroda

This episode was awesome because it stuck to the manga. is it me or did hitsugayas face look weird this episode? the zanpaktou explination at the end explaing wabisuke was Hillarious!

Last edited by Kuroda; 2009-06-24 at 03:55.
Old 2009-06-24, 03:48   Link #34
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
This episode was awesome because it stuck to the manga. is it me or did hitsugayas face look weird this episode? the zanpaktou explination at the end explaing wabisuki was Hillarious!
So it was Wabisuke this week? Didn't see special yet, must check it.
Now I can bet at whole 100% that next week it wil be Hyounimaru >_>

Since Kira was the one who was giving explanations to it in actual manga and anime.
Old 2009-06-24, 04:27   Link #35
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The few last moments were so boring I had to FF, giant walking was scary back in the 70s...now it's plain boring and a really lame way to save time. Is it just me or did they make allon extremely large? As for the censorship, it's frustrating but necessary, can't expect bones to stick out of her body with blood dripping and kids being ok with it (although how much bleach is for kids is a totally different question, I'd rate it at least 13+). However, if I'm going to complain about censorship, why did they censor Halibel and let her three fraccions half-naked instead, when she plays a more important role to the plot?
Allon's power level is probably higher than the three of them combined, and eating an entire arm instead of just some flesh like in GJ's case should probably give it more of a boost. At least so far the shinigami side's losing, their leader has to fight while Aizen&co still haven't lifted a finger.
@ Monir:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kafriel; 2009-06-24 at 04:40.
Old 2009-06-24, 04:43   Link #36
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

So were still going with going with canon eppys and not entering fillar anytime soon?
Old 2009-06-24, 04:53   Link #37
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Filler at this point in time? Not very probable, at least not until we switch over to the HM side...
Old 2009-06-24, 04:57   Link #38
Bartholomew Kuma

Certainly a good episode,especially the kido parts.But an even better episode coming ahead with yamamoto fighting and then the revelation of the espada numbers
Old 2009-06-24, 05:42   Link #39
medigo

I am surprised to see that some people still think Allon is 'bigger' in the anime
Old 2009-06-24, 06:12   Link #40
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
However, if I'm going to complain about censorship, why did they censor Halibel and let her three fraccions half-naked instead, when she plays a more important role to the plot?
Let's just pray that she won't get censored anymore further
I'm kinda scared for next episode...