AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 04:31   Link #1641
Eratas123

The fact that you have to guess the numbers would make it interesting. You can't just say "Nyarko do this.". Making commands to the wrong number would destabilize everything.
Old 2012-06-15, 09:31   Link #1642
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The fact that you have to guess the numbers would make it interesting. You can't just say "Nyarko do this.". Making commands to the wrong number would destabilize everything.
That would be easy, once Nyaruko gets to be the king she would order "1,2 & 3 will let the king kiss them", she would give hastur a kiss on the cheek, kuko a kiss on her hand and Mahiro a deep throat kiss

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2012-06-15 at 11:03.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:24   Link #1643
Eratas123

You seriously think she'd even risk giving Ctugha a peck? She can barely touch her, let alone having to kiss her to get to Mahiro. Besides, Ctugha would probably take it way too far and French her too.

Still, I want Hastur to be king. It's in his title, anyway.
Old 2012-06-17, 08:34   Link #1644
Lugia2126
The Biggest Mio Fan

For me this is my #1 on-going series.
Old 2012-06-18, 03:08   Link #1645
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimpleng View Post
Spoiler for Mahou Shojou Evil Luhy:

Kuuko with eyeglasses is awesome too.

Suddenly proposal o_O.
Mahou Shoujo Luhy best part of the ep for me and glasses Tuga-chan was great, double standards part made me laugh. And That bath scene, I had the perfect solution: off the audio and the subs, and I get to enjoy Nyarko bathing whoohoo

I didn't expect to see a Gundam Age parody so quickly, but man lots of parodies this ep still. It was areally bad time to watch ep 10 though, I was coughing my ass off, all because of the fanservice in anime and manga I can't even begin to imagine what my world would be like without loli's anime and manga, sure sounds like the end of the world to me

Say, we hadn't seen anything about statue Hasta and Tuga-chan since they became that, I guess it's safe to assume they're still statues?

And what is that next ep, a twintail loli!?!?? I didn't get any Luhy-chan in ep 10, they better show her in ep 11 as my Loli Jammer or else I might give in to the loli
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 12:36   Link #1646
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Finished watching episode 11 :
Spoiler for Episode 11:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-06-18 at 14:28.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 13:02   Link #1647
Midonin
Last Engage

Nyarko 11 - We've Entered an Endless Recursion of Time

One very obvious Rider reference this week. The two wandering Shoggoths calling themselves "Cyclone" and "Metal", two of W's Gaia Memories. Wonder if there are six more out there for the other base set Memories.

Aside from Rider stuff, I liked the nods to two of Kana Asumi's other roles. Her debut one (I'm sure her art student thing was for Yuno... and Yoshinoya is also in this show... as is Chika, for that matter), and Aira in Pretty Rhythm. As far as Ghutatan, I enjoy seeing another role for Shiori "Akarin" Mikami. She was more of a plot catalyst, though, given how she left as soon as the episode dropped its cliffhanger.

The babysitting plot was fairly standard, but once again, it's the characters that make this show something special. The chase scene was great, with Luhy playing her part perfectly. And Cuko saying she wants to drink Nyarko's breastmilk... very... YES. Another point for that pairing. Whatever direction the finale of this show takes, it's almost certain to be anticlimactic, but hilarious.

This has turned out to be one of my favorite shows this season, and I will miss it. But the Elder Gods can't be killed off forever.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:01   Link #1648
Eratas123

Gotta love the fact that no one reacts at all to the green flying ball with the posh way of speaking I'm gonna miss this show.
Old 2012-06-18, 14:12   Link #1649
ookamigirl

Poor Mahiro, just can get any peace and quiet.
Guess that the way it is when you have a house full of girls.
He just seems to be collecting all the stray alien girls...
The latest edition sure made quite a mess of things.
Looks like Mahiro did it this time.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:19   Link #1650
Eratas123

Mahiro's really not at fault. They really did injure both him and the "kid", so he was pretty justified in yelling at them all things considered.
Old 2012-06-18, 15:08   Link #1651
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Mahiro's really not at fault. They really did injure both him and the "kid", so he was pretty justified in yelling at them all things considered.
I agree. They were so focused on impressing Mahiro, that they went overboard and ended up injuring the people they were trying to "protect". They definitely deserved it.
Old 2012-06-18, 15:25   Link #1652
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I have the feeling, that character developement is going backwards in this anime...

No, seriously... I am somehow (almost) disappointed by this anime... it doesn't have the same "energy" from the first episodes anymore. And it's just repeating itself.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 15:31   Link #1653
Eratas123

I just hope Mahiro isn't made out to be the villain in the finale just because he's making legitimate complaints. Hell, he didn't even insult them or anything drastic, just say they always go too far (They always do). Ctugha constantly pestering him for breakfast and Nyarko messing up his kitchen probably didn't help.
Old 2012-06-18, 16:08   Link #1654
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

He is the villain already because he failed.

If I look back to the first episodes, Mahiro was able to put them in line (at least nyarko).

Mahiro? y u no use fork?
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 16:34   Link #1655
Eratas123

He was probably too worried about the girl to go around shanking people.
Old 2012-06-18, 18:33   Link #1656
moshika

the official site has updated
moshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 19:26   Link #1657
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Gotta love the fact that no one reacts at all to the green flying ball with the posh way of speaking I'm gonna miss this show.
You won't have to miss it for too long - with as many Blu-rays as it's gonna sell a second season is a (im)mortal lock.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 19:32   Link #1658
SQA

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the series of jokes around breast milk. The timing was just spot on.

Any word on the BluRay sales projections for this one? I could do with a 2nd season. There's so many cliches to explode still.

Oh, and why was the Green Bat not a flying Yellow Pineapple? It was already named for a SDF Macross character.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 19:37   Link #1659
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
You won't have to miss it for too long - with as many Blu-rays as it's gonna sell a second season is a (im)mortal lock.
Yeah, but think of how many months before that happens! My Tuesday's won't be as funny anymore.
Old 2012-06-18, 20:09   Link #1660
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Ore no Lloigor ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, loli, parody, romance, seinen, shounen, trap