AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-08, 23:02   Link #21
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Huh? U Play Final Fantasy?? Me too ^_^ but so far manage to finish FF9 though... FF8 and FF7 get stuck...while FF10 doesn't catches my attention. I love FF9 among all the other FFs, however mostly ppl says that FF9 is the most lousiest FF among others...
I've played them all...and I don't think FF9 is the lousiest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
talking about boobs, i don't think akari has boobs THAT big does she?
It's not always about size. Firm and small are not bad, either.
Old 2004-06-08, 23:11   Link #22
nephilim
Loves Kaori

other people always give me the perception that bigger is better :<

jennifer's are too big for my taste hikari's a little too big but acceptable. i love akari. but i dun hate hikari.
Old 2004-06-09, 00:06   Link #23
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Akari is the hikari of my sekai ;p (i donno what i just said)

Easily the most adorable character though..
ever!! I love Akari

The speculation and theories behind the story are great too
Old 2004-06-09, 00:49   Link #24
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinJ0

Easily the most adorable character though..
ever!! I love Akari

The speculation and theories behind the story are great too
akari wa anata no sekai no hikari desu ka?

i like both, but i prefer hikari :P :P :P
Old 2004-06-09, 01:07   Link #25
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
It's all subjected to oneself ^^ i love the FFs i played, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX. I received and enjoyed the stories that Square delievered. IMO, FF9 is not bad, just that it is too much for the console to handle, and the gameplay lag because of that i'm sure Square could have came up with a better gameplay if not for the limitation of the console.

back to the topic, it's no surprise that everyone loved hikari and akari. i mean, WHO DOESN'T LIKE CUTE GIRLS?! talking about boobs, i don't think akari has boobs THAT big does she?
I play FF a lot too! played 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2... FF6 is definitely the best for me, while FF8 the worst (10-2 a close second worst). Currently though I enjoy Star Ocean series more and more... I'm more of a Tri-Ace fan than Square fan now

back to topic, I love Akari, but I don't feel much for Hikari. I love Amika a lot too... I do wonder if there's anyone who loves Mari...
Old 2004-06-09, 01:11   Link #26
DarcLion XVI
Shadow Stream

Send a message via ICQ to DarcLion XVI Send a message via AIM to DarcLion XVI Send a message via MSN to DarcLion XVI Send a message via Yahoo to DarcLion XVI
How I got into Konomini?

1. It's a Gainax title. Gainax makes best anime titles like Eva, Mahoromatic, etc.
2. Same seiyuu cast as Mahoromatic. I easily recognized most of the seiyuus plus they had new casts and such.
3. The storyline. Got me intrigued somehow.
4. The romantic close-call concepts. I'm such a sucker for romance anime so I considered it.
5. I dunno. I just like it, that's all.
Old 2004-06-09, 01:29   Link #27
MidNteJ

to tell u the truth i still dont know y i like this anime....

probably the love story part -_-...
ok like how Takeru is more of the protective type while Hikari is more of a out going girl

while as Ryou is more of the nice guy type i guess... n Akari is the quiet type girl....

its like the question my friends asks
who would u choose?
A. a girl thats expresses herself
B. a girl thats quiet type
(not exact words cant remember it >_< its something like that)
Old 2004-06-09, 01:47   Link #28
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinJ0
You just said "Akari is the light of my world." Congrats on making a grammatically correct Japlish phrase! If you wanted to say it all in Japanese:

Akari wa ore no sekai no hikari desu.

(<= Show off)
Old 2004-06-09, 01:57   Link #29
nephilim
Loves Kaori

ahhh... you probably like the anime because hikari and akari are cute
Old 2004-06-09, 11:14   Link #30
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hmm...i also finish FF6 though but i thing is boring...the last boss is too easily defeated, FF8 is one of the best i think in the sense of it's love story... but the game play is just too hard to get along...

About "Boobs" Is it weird if i say.... I HATE GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS???? Honest... i tell...you, somehow girls with huge or size around 80 couldn't catch my attention while girls with 75-80 catches my attention...insted... i dun mind my girl friend boobs is 65 though...but she seems to be worry about that than i do...is it true that girl fear that their Boobs too small?? Just don't understand.... wat so great of having big boobs?? (Err...she must be sneezing right now)

So actually Akari catches my attention more than Hikari does but anyhow i still like Hikari because of her personality... like how i love Mahoro-san though her Boobs is smaller than Hikari...i wonder is Gainax try to return a favour back to Mahoro by making Hikari a "Bigger Boobs?" Hahaha~

If i were to say...i would say that "Hikari wa ore no sekai..." isn't that sounds better??
"jisu wa ne...Akari wa ore no hitoshii hito no tame ni!!!" I fell like there's something wrong here... anyone corrects me?? Or should i use the term "taisetsu ni"?
Old 2004-06-09, 14:07   Link #31
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Just to get any chance to watch Takeru metamorphing into Devilman-like, ED Takeru.
Old 2004-06-12, 15:41   Link #32
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Why I started?

Too many people running around with Akari fanclub sigs and avatars, lol.
Old 2004-06-15, 17:31   Link #33
Kensuke

Gainax... the title... cute girls... so no new reasons from here.
Old 2004-06-15, 18:06   Link #34
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I started watching because it's from gainax. I continue watching for fanservice. Also the story is somewhat interesting.
FF9 was good. It's ff8 that sucks. The only good thing about 8 was you actually got paid, instead of having monsters drop gold. The last boss in ff10 was by far the easiest I've faced. He always healed himself whenever you would attack him, even if you didn't do much damage, and he was vunerable to becoming zombiefied. Not exactly a difficult battle there... heh heh
Old 2004-06-16, 22:56   Link #35
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Why I started?

Too many people running around with Akari fanclub sigs and avatars, lol.
BOOYA!
Kyuven, spreading cuteness like no one's business ^_^
hmmm Konomini's ending soon...gonna have to find a new bishoujo anime to advertise soon...
Old 2004-06-16, 23:38   Link #36
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
BOOYA!
Kyuven, spreading cuteness like no one's business ^_^
hmmm Konomini's ending soon...gonna have to find a new bishoujo anime to advertise soon...
yeah! do advertise! XD bishoujo = r0x

(Looks at the sigs and avatars) I'm not skilled enough to do any graphic design >_<
Old 2004-06-16, 23:55   Link #37
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
yeah! do advertise! XD bishoujo = r0x

(Looks at the sigs and avatars) I'm not skilled enough to do any graphic design >_<
Same here but there are lots of skilled people here who "when asked nicely" will make you one. And Kyuven excellent job in the advertising dept even if it's w/ Akari. I guess this slogan will work for anime, "If there's cuteness, they will come" it can also be applied to fanservice.
Old 2004-06-17, 00:08   Link #38
mah_damey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Same here but there are lots of skilled people here who "when asked nicely" will make you one. And Kyuven excellent job in the advertising dept even if it's w/ Akari. I guess this slogan will work for anime, "If there's cuteness, they will come" it can also be applied to fanservice.
...all the horny boys will come you mean.. its seems like 70% of everyone who watches this is only in on it cuz of hikari n akari
Old 2004-06-17, 00:12   Link #39
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
...all the horny boys will come you mean.. its seems like 70% of everyone who watches this is only in on it cuz of hikari n akari
That wouldn't be much of a surprise. They are too cute for horny people like us to resist

I watched it because of them and the story, too. Many people watched it because it is a GAINAX production too but I've just joined the anime bandwagon and I know nothing about producers, so that's not one of my reasons.
Old 2004-06-17, 00:28   Link #40
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
Different people different reasons *shrugs* Not to mention...the story kind of revolves around them especially Hikari, so would it make sense to like this b/c of say the beetle or some other side character? The theme isn't too bad but you don't know about it without learning about the characters. I don't care about companies (except Sony but that's different) - you put out a good product, I will watch/buy it. so yeah, alot of people will watch b/c of those 2 b/c you wouldn't have a show w/o them.
Closed Thread