AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 22:41   Link #121
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
The protagonist could be an insider, who sees that Zero himself has an ambivalent and contradicting personality, and the empress is too naive. He could be a Social Darwinist thinking that power should be in hands of the strong, and so chooses to take over, regardless of how well Zero Requiem is working. He could be a minority, and think that on a global scale Britannia should be involved, instead of just Japan. Maybe he could be like James Bond, or Jason Bourne, a skillful tactician, who can be far more superior than Kallen and Suzaku, but his flaw being that he may not be such a great strategist.
That's fine with me. As long as we don't have the Lulu taking main protagonist again, it's fine with me.

I don't even mind if the protagonist is a survivor of CC's race vowing revenge against Zero's Neo-Britannia.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:49   Link #122
scarlet512
カレン愛してるよ

OMG O.o New things to cosplayyyyyyyy
scarlet512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:49   Link #123
Nobodyman9
Banned

Damn the forum has gotten lively since the new project announcement. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great to see the forum getting some attention, but there's so much to go through!

Well, no matter. As for Lelouch returning, well, I don't mind it as long as they handle it well. There's been some talk about perhaps Lelouch leaving behind a son or daughter (even though it's been stated he was a virgin) but here's an idea, what if Nunnally has a son or daughter that resembles Lelouch? I mean, they share the same bloodline.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:54   Link #124
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Damn the forum has gotten lively since the new project announcement. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great to see the forum getting some attention, but there's so much to go through!

Well, no matter. As for Lelouch returning, well, I don't mind it as long as they handle it well. There's been some talk about perhaps Lelouch leaving behind a son or daughter (even though it's been stated he was a virgin) but here's an idea, what if Nunnally has a son or daughter that resembles Lelouch? I mean, they share the same bloodline.
The funny thing is biologically the child should not look like Lelouch, at least nothing too smiliar. If the child did look like Lelouch, surprise to the father!
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:56   Link #125
Lummie

Quote:
but here's an idea, what if Nunnally has a son or daughter that resembles Lelouch? I mean, they share the same bloodline.
But not the same pair of brains Imagine that the father turns out to be Spinzaku himself That would be a really disgusting plot-no-jutsu....
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:58   Link #126
scarlet512
カレン愛してるよ

Quote:

Maybe it resembles Kallen as well
scarlet512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:59   Link #127
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshinobu View Post
The funny thing is biologically the child should not look like Lelouch, at least nothing too smiliar. If the child did look like Lelouch, surprise to the father!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
But not the same pair of brains Imagine that the father turns out to be Spinzaku himself That would be a really disgusting plot-no-jutsu....
Well, I'm not an expert on genetics, but I know there are recessive genes and traits that skip a generation. Plus, Nunnally does have the DNA of Charles and Marianne, so you never know. It's just an idea (truthfully, I doubt it will happen )

EDIT: @scarlet: Why would it resemble Kallen if it's Nunnally's child? Are you speaking of some kind Female/Female cross-breeding experiment?
Old 2009-12-06, 23:09   Link #128
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
The problem is that Lelouch was so awesome, that even a cameo from him, would probably lead to fangirls creaming themselves. That is ok, as long as he is not alive. Now, the new protagonist should be really unique, and so has to be related to Lelouch, just to be awesome in the brains section.

All I can tell, is that if I had Lelouch's intellect and charisma, I would consider it to be a superpower, as both of them can be a deadly combination. So the protagonist does not have to have geass, as long as the others in Code Geass universe do. This way, many can relate to the protagonist, who would actually be realistic, and constantly remind us of Lelouch through their behavior, personality, and even certain quotes. In other words, an offspring of Lelouch would be a good way to go. Unfortunately Shirley died, so any other female who bring Lelouch Jr. would probably be speculated to be loved the most by Lelouch, thus taking away the mystery element of who Lelouch actually loved. I vote for Shirley, and a twist might be able to bring her back.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:15   Link #129
Laurcus
The black angel

My own personal opinion is probably a bit out there but I want to see what you guys all think. I think that Lelouch did die, but that he will be reborn. I think he will be a child with no memory, and somehow whoever his parents are name him Lelouch for whatever reason.

He ends up going to ashford academy some 16 years or so later, Shirley's also been reborn and falls in love with Lulu at ashford keeping true to what she said to Lelouch when she died.

Something happens the world's in conflict again boo hoo said story. Lelouch gets wrapped up in it and is about to die when he runs into C.C. again. She sees him, touches him just like in the first episode of R2 and he gets his memories + geass back through no fault of his own.

Then in another repeat scene he kills the random military dudes with geass and does his standard crazy laugh.

And at the end of the series it will be revealed that Lelouch really was the cart driver, it was just 16+ years in the future lol.

This isn't so much what I want to happen as it is what I think Sunrise will actually do.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:16   Link #130
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
The problem is that Lelouch was so awesome, that even a cameo from him, would probably lead to fangirls creaming themselves. That is ok, as long as he is not alive. Now, the new protagonist should be really unique, and so has to be related to Lelouch, just to be awesome in the brains section.

All I can tell, is that if I had Lelouch's intellect and charisma, I would consider it to be a superpower, as both of them can be a deadly combination. So the protagonist does not have to have geass, as long as the others in Code Geass universe do. This way, many can relate to the protagonist, who would actually be realistic, and constantly remind us of Lelouch through their behavior, personality, and even certain quotes. In other words, an offspring of Lelouch would be a good way to go. Unfortunately Shirley died, so any other female who bring Lelouch Jr. would probably be speculated to be loved the most by Lelouch, thus taking away the mystery element of who Lelouch actually loved. I vote for Shirley, and a twist might be able to bring her back.
As much as I love Shirley, I highly doubt they're going to bring her back. And it's as you said that any offspring of Lelouch would result in many people believing that the mother was his OTL (can't say I would blame them). It would be nice though if we could get a Shirley-like character (provided she doesn't get horribly killed off like her predecessor) or continue the Shirley element in some way if it's a sequel.

EDIT: @Laurcus: Interesting idea. I'd change the end result around a bit myself, personally. But somehow I don't think Sunrise is going to do it.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:20   Link #131
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
To be fair, Sunrise didn't bring Ali back; the 00 staff decided to keep him alive, seeing how we saw him in the season 1 epilogue. Sunrise isn't always the culprit whenever a character previously thought to be dead comes back, you know.
To be even fairer they never really bring back any characters from the dead and that's more internet exagerration since all that's really happened is the characters were never dead to begin with and it's the viewers own damn fault for assuming they were. The only example I can think of where a character was in an impossible situation and survived is Mwu La Flaga in Seed who's damn mobile suit blew up for crying out loud. Other characters have been MIA and presumed dead (Nunally, Cornelia) or just plain not dead and not in a handful of episodes (Jeremiah), but that hasn't stopped people from claiming they were just to bitch when they show up again for the sake of creating DORAMA.

My favourite still has to be Nunally where they clearly presented a decoy ship and tons of hints that she was fine and then proceeded to say so when she turned up alive and rather than people going back and watching the episode and going "Oh yeah I didn't notice that before but it's there" they immediatelywent on a "GRRRRR SUNRISE CHARACTER RESURRECTION GRRRRRRRRR!" bender. Like I said a couple pages ago, real mature....

The one thing I'll agree with though is they kind of used the bait and switch death thing too many times with Code Geass to the point where I can see why some people became cynical about it. Still doesn't mean it's the same for every one of their shows though if people would bother to watch them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:29   Link #132
Laurcus
The black angel

Quote:
As much as I love Shirley, I highly doubt they're going to bring her back. And it's as you said that any offspring of Lelouch would result in many people believing that the mother was his OTL (can't say I would blame them). It would be nice though if we could get a Shirley-like character (provided she doesn't get horribly killed off like her predecessor) or continue the Shirley element in some way if it's a sequel.

EDIT: @Laurcus: Interesting idea. I'd change the end result around a bit myself, personally. But somehow I don't think Sunrise is going to do it.
Well like I said it's not what I want it's what I honestly think Sunrise will do lol. This also goes along with my conspiracy theory of Sunrise and the writer/director having season 3 fully planned out since episode 1 of season 1 without telling us.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:30   Link #133
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

good grief this is really out of control & besides maybe this "rebirth" might answer lots of questions such as

1.what happen during the time-skips?
2.where is "his" body after the "act"?
3.what c2's real name?
4.is "he" alive?

besides really overall we want some REAL TRUTH answers no more lies.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:30   Link #134
Lummie

Anyone you guys don't wanna see return in the new project? As for me, I hope these guys will never make a come-back, not even a cameo...

Spoiler for Annoying:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:32   Link #135
HollowScar

I just hope an older Suzaku and Kallen make a cameo, with Suzaku finally smarting up. Lelouch can also make cameo's in videotapes, and diaries.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:38   Link #136
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
good grief this is really out of control & besides maybe this "rebirth" might answer lots of questions such as

1.what happen during the time-skips?
2.where is "his" body after the "act"?
3.what c2's real name?
4.is "he" alive?

besides really overall we want some REAL TRUTH answers no more lies.
1. Stuff.
2. It was put in the ground.
3. Cheese Crust.
4. No.

There. Questions answered. Stop asking them with every post of yours, its not necessary.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:41   Link #137
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
1. Stuff.
2. It was put in the ground.
3. Cheese Crust.
4. No.

There. Questions answered. Stop asking them with every post of yours, its not necessary.
yea right besides i'm not convince that easily besides & look if you at the ideas for new geass project i've mention on the generic discussion besides it better go with those ideas for this time that i will make sure it will be SAVED.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:45   Link #138
HollowScar

Lelouch is dead, and so are some of his valuable close friends. His initial goal was to make a better world for his sister, which he did, and his final goal was to eliminate hatred among different people, so he backed off, by letting Zero come in, and succeeded in making a better world, as told by the epilogue.

Now if the next protagonist wants to match Lelouch, he/she has hard work ahead. Lelouch had balls.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:46   Link #139
aquamarineAngel
being 1 with 0

Send a message via MSN to aquamarineAngel
It's too soon for me to make my own assumptions... but I hope it really turns out well.

sig by ♠ yours truly ♠
Livejournal | Twitter | Myanimelist
aquamarineAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:55   Link #140
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Thank you Gundam. If Lelouch did come back, I expect him to have a better fashion sense this time.

http://elis.imouto.org/sample/f1b40c...3%20sample.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...-1600-1200.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs27/i/20...YamiMatsuo.png

The first one is my favorite.

Lelouch could come back, but it would be nice if Suzaku would man up, and give us a good replacement for Lelouch. His optimism during the first season was downright ridiculous.
Yikes! This thread has grown fast.

The middle image (Lelouch with the glasses) looks the best IMHO.
I think if he does make a return that you are correct, Lelouch needs better fashion sense.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha