AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-05, 08:28   Link #4481
Dorsai

Darknemo2000 discussion was only about last chapter and few minutes one of viewers lost to read it...

If sb is angry about GE development then its simple conclusion- dont read it... Noone force you to do it... Most viewers read it for free anyway... And even if not for free- noone force them to buy it...

LeaD36 Tooru crossed level of being pathethic... Its so funny then i even got interest in this series again and cant wait to see next chapter... He is just so absurd then its even interesting...
Old 2012-10-05, 09:48   Link #4482
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Dorsai, the reasonable argument to just stop doing something they don't like that is even for free and that nothing is forcing them to do it in the first place won't work on such people. I mean this is exactly what poeple with common sense do. But they still read it, hate it and complain about it. This behavior is just absurd in my opinion.

And Touro is just a self-absorbed ass. He said all that as if it would be the absolute most normal thing in the world.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 09:26   Link #4483
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

After reading the spoiler... Let the bloodshed begin
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 10:49   Link #4484
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Darknemo2000 discussion was only about last chapter and few minutes one of viewers lost to read it...
I doubt any of them started reading from chapter 144. Normally most read up til now meaning that they wasted plenty of time and if you dont read it in one go but have to wait from week after week the waiting looks more stretched out.

Dont like it - dont read it, the problem is that when you started to read it it did not suck it started to suck later when yopu already invested plenty of your time in it making it so much more irritating to watch it becoming a pile of crap and thats where complains start.

Dont like it - dont read it doesnt work because of such time and emotional investment, you place in the series. Then you start complain and share your opinion. Eventually it will go away and GE will be just another kingdom of berdedom and dullness full of stupid plot development but until then, when the attachment to the series is still strong, there will be plenty of frustrated comments.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 10:57   Link #4485
jzmagic
flargansbog

So based on the latest spoilers, I'm reaffirmed in my belief that Touru may attempt to rape Yuki, or use some despicable tactics to get Yuki back. Maybe he'll go straight after Utsumi and sabotage him in some way.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 11:08   Link #4486
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

You know, this arc is a complete 180º from what I was expecting.

I like it!
Old 2012-10-08, 11:44   Link #4487
MikiMata

I agree. I was skeptical of the story direction after the last few chapters (after Tohru's reappearance), but the latest spoiler has me intrigued. I was very disappointed with the humorous characterization of stalker-ish behavior, especially. But now, it looks like things might be getting dark and twisted again.

I hope it doesn't go as far as attempted rape, but Tohru is a straight-up stalker and creep who needs a reality check, fast. He now will have to face the reality that his crush/obsession has moved on, and this could go in a number of interesting directions.
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 15:07   Link #4488
AI Dreamer

Please, I'd like to read the spoilers if possible...
Thank you! ^^
Old 2012-10-08, 15:40   Link #4489
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 145:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 15:59   Link #4490
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I definitely want to see Touru's face. I bet it will be awesome
Old 2012-10-08, 19:48   Link #4491
MikiMata

Darn, now I'm hearing that some people think the spoilers are fake. I really, really hope that's not true, cause I'm looking forward to Crazed Tohru.
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 20:00   Link #4492
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am guessing Utsumi will now attempt to break up with Shou, haven't seen her for a while now.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 00:22   Link #4493
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 145:
oh god that face.

But i was just wondering, how often do people actually pass out from being exhausted?
Old 2012-10-09, 04:00   Link #4494
AI Dreamer

Johnny (& Lexxus), thank you very much for the spoilers!
Even if we still don't know if they are true or not.

It's really strange that Seiji kiss Yuki back: normally he would have had some really confused mind thinking about what happend and what to do... so it seems a fake to me.
Anyway, if it's true... 99% Touru will try to rape Yuki (or something like this) sooner or later. That aside, I really hope Utsumi will break up with Iketani at least this time, if that's the case! Their relation is becoming more and more ridiculous up 'till now.

PS: In Japan it happens more often that you think that some student pass out: they have some really stressfull and full days, more than in USA or in Europe.
Old 2012-10-09, 17:31   Link #4495
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Oy gevalt.

I really don't know what the author is thinking with this character.

I mean, it'd be one thing if it were still immediately after the fact and Tohru were desperate to get in touch with Yuki and sort everything out between them, even get back together if he were exceptionally lucky. He'd also have good reason to feel jealous at her hooking up with this other guy without so much as a hiccup. But three years? Good god, man, what were you doing with all that time? Just sitting on your thumbs? You just don't go all psycho ex-boyfriend after years of sitting quietly and letting her get on with her life. By then, you're just stalking her for shits and giggles.

More than anything, it feels like Tohru has some kind of mental disability (or is an alien; whichever is more plausible). He just doesn't know how to interact with humans. Maybe he also experiences time as something non-linear, which would explain the sudden action after years of nothing, as if there were no lag at all.
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 18:29   Link #4496
jzmagic
flargansbog

So it's confirmed that the current spoilers are not true. Looks like we still gotta wait.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 19:27   Link #4497
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
Oy gevalt.

I really don't know what the author is thinking with this character.

I mean, it'd be one thing if it were still immediately after the fact and Tohru were desperate to get in touch with Yuki and sort everything out between them, even get back together if he were exceptionally lucky. He'd also have good reason to feel jealous at her hooking up with this other guy without so much as a hiccup. But three years? Good god, man, what were you doing with all that time? Just sitting on your thumbs? You just don't go all psycho ex-boyfriend after years of sitting quietly and letting her get on with her life. By then, you're just stalking her for shits and giggles.

More than anything, it feels like Tohru has some kind of mental disability (or is an alien; whichever is more plausible). He just doesn't know how to interact with humans. Maybe he also experiences time as something non-linear, which would explain the sudden action after years of nothing, as if there were no lag at all.
I agreed.
They are in Japan, a place where everything is on internet or PC... if he really wanted to find her he would have done much sooner than after 3 years!
Old 2012-10-12, 14:52   Link #4498
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

That was fast. 145 is already out. I really don't know what to say. It could go either way. SK is trolling or not.
Old 2012-10-12, 14:56   Link #4499
Diveman

Poor Shou, she knew all along
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 15:32   Link #4500
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow, looks like it is going to happen. Maybe Johnny's spoiler is for chapter 146 or later instead. Japan gets the Manga a week or so earlier since its the place of origin and translators have to take time to translate what is happen. Or it could be a troll by Johnny, but I do see something like that happening.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi