AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 05:27   Link #2001
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Exactly what I was talking about. The AGE-2 Normal's shoulder binders can swivel front-to-back too. And looking at some past images of the HG, some of Ebikawa's personal pics of the model kit actually show the feature.
Woah, interesting! That's new. Never noticed that before.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:14   Link #2002
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I'm throwing it as a guess: Flit's going to kill that last Phantom, going by the pattern.
Old 2012-06-03, 19:28   Link #2003
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Dark Hound's Hyper-DODS(?) Lance-rifle.

How does it work? Part of the tip can fall off? ( I see a slit on the model and in anime)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 20:46   Link #2004
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

How does it work? Part of the tip can fall off? ( I see a slit on the model and in anime)
It has beam vulcans on the sides and I think it can somehow collapse the tip of the lance to reveal the Hyper Dods rifle barrel.

Last edited by gordol; 2012-06-03 at 21:02.
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 21:01   Link #2005
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

No idea. Dark Hound didn't fire its rifle in its debut. Instead, it threw the lance at the enemy...
Old 2012-06-04, 06:05   Link #2006
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
I'm throwing it as a guess: Flit's going to kill that last Phantom, going by the pattern.
If Godom is going to die by Flit hands, the Diva is enough for that.
Old 2012-06-04, 11:50   Link #2007
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Perhaps, but we do know that Flit will surrender the Gundam AGE-1 to save Kio, so very likely if he kills Godom he'll use the AGE-1 to do so.
Old 2012-06-04, 19:14   Link #2008
quagmire

With little details known about the Age 4/Ultimate Gundam/whatever, think it is possible it incorporates some of the technology that was locked up in the Exa-DB which the Age System of course improves upon( this also assumes the Diva will obtain the Exa-DB, etc)?
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:32   Link #2009
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I got a feeling Fram is going to kick Flit's ass and rape the AGE-1 with her Farsia. Her X-Rounder skills are probably through the roof, and Flit is old so he's going to suck anyway.
Old 2012-06-05, 01:06   Link #2010
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Really? The same aged Flit who was able to jump out of a moving aircraft onto a moving tank from a pretty hefty height without any real issue--the same aged Flit who piloted the G-Cepter into battle to aid his grandson?

While it's possible that he'll lose to Fram, there's no way in hell that it's because he's suddenly lost his touch at fighting.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:54   Link #2011
RX93-2
White Unicorn

How old is Fram anyway?
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 03:05   Link #2012
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
How old is Fram anyway?
It hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd say she's in her early 20s.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 03:05   Link #2013
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Looks to be physically a teenager, but she's likely in the same age-halted situation as Zeheart, so she's likely older. We don't know her official age yet.
Old 2012-06-05, 09:58   Link #2014
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Really? The same aged Flit who was able to jump out of a moving aircraft onto a moving tank from a pretty hefty height without any real issue--the same aged Flit who piloted the G-Cepter into battle to aid his grandson?

While it's possible that he'll lose to Fram, there's no way in hell that it's because he's suddenly lost his touch at fighting.
I agree, and Flit isn't very old to begin with, it's not like he's 90 or something
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 11:34   Link #2015
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

You're forgetting he is SEVENTY years old. No matter how fit the old geezer is he can't keep up with a 20 year old. Pilots can be compared with elite athletes, and the difference between a 25 year old and a 35 year old of similar skill is quite large. Nobody can beat time, and even the greatest eventually become weak, it's the law of nature. That's unless you go into cold sleep, which flit clearly hasn't.
Old 2012-06-05, 11:43   Link #2016
Dr. Casey

He's closer to 60 (He's sixty-four; ignore the opening narration, it rounds the total amount of time that's passed since the story's beginning to 70 years for some weird reason), but yeah. Anyway, that might be true for most things that require athleticism, but I don't see any reason why Flit can't keep up when he's not using his own body but fighting inside a robot... I'm not even sure they're of similar skill levels to begin with. Flit's skill as a Gundam pilot is prodigious, I don't think there's anything to indicate that Fram is his equal in Gundam warfare.
Old 2012-06-05, 11:50   Link #2017
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

If it is anything like irl, as long as he passes a physical he can still pilot. There are some generals that maintain their flight status, but performance wise advanced age will always have a negative effect.
Old 2012-06-05, 11:53   Link #2018
Dr. Casey

Even though that's the general trend Flit is such a supreme badass that it's hard to imagine him losing to Fram or anyone else, he's gonna smack that ho and send her back to the kitchen
Old 2012-06-05, 18:06   Link #2019
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

He'll have flashbacks to Yurin, get raped by the flow bits and get captured by the hindu kid with the orange hair.
Old 2012-06-06, 00:15   Link #2020
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

I think its been called the DODS Lancer, but I'm not sure of the primary source that mentions this.