AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-17, 05:06   Link #2241
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Good god!! When did a new season of White Album come out? Wow...I've been out of Anime action 6 months I come back and find out that another season of White Album is airing....I guess I've been gone for too long if out of all the times I've visted here I was unable to click on this link earlier to check and see if this meant more episodes came out.....

Well any one mind filling in an old viewer of last season in on how this season has been so far?
How has Mana been doing this season?

(Now I have a lot of catching up to do.....)
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 05:22   Link #2242
Key Board
Carbon

It's been wild since Touya's father had a heart attack

several collisions, derailments, and a generally bumpy ride filled with obstacles for the characters

To make it short, everyone is considerably less happy now, but some have already accepted their fates
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 05:38   Link #2243
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Sounds fun....

Well I guess I'm off to downloading all the episodes I've missed. I just hope there's still enough seeds for Episodes from 14 to now so that I won't have to wait too long...
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 07:05   Link #2244
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Sorry to derail.

Anyone know how I can access the torrent for episode 23 subbed by that Tomodachi group? It says it's inactive or something?
Try the website again. The tracker may just be down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Sounds fun....

Well I guess I'm off to downloading all the episodes I've missed. I just hope there's still enough seeds for Episodes from 14 to now so that I won't have to wait too long...
There is a BD release for 14 & 15 out now from Coalgirls, so yeah.
Old 2009-12-17, 12:10   Link #2245
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

• Where the hell did Ei-chan get charged with crimes? That came out of no where.
i'm not 100% sure about the tax system works in japan nor what the actual charges are but:

-it's illegal to siphon company earnings for personal use (paintings) without properly reporting them, maybe he did, maybe he didn't. (owners can do withdrawals of their own equity but you're not supposed to "build a secret base" for personal use with company earnings). so this part might just be they negative hype, b/c rina and what's her name, says he wouldn't do anything criminal

-i think that's where the tax crap comes out i think. you cant use company funds pre-tax to buy your own stuff (paintings/secret base) and write it off and not pay taxes on it. more specifically you can only take out company revenues as an owner after taxes, not before

all this aside, i don't really get the connection to ogata productions as a company, i mean, since he's the president he can inflate his salary as high as he wants, so the fraud might have to do with his paint dealings specifically

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

• Rina knew about Touya's father...that sure was uneventful. I wonder if Yuki knows.

i doubt she does. the only contact they've had post death is through voice mail so unless it's explicitly shown that he revealed it, i don't think she knows. though i do find it odd that she wouldn't because she frequently visits the father no?

in any case, venus aside (not sure how that all works out) yuki's career is basically finished as ogata productions is completely fucked now. though yuki may continue to pursue her career elsewhere, that remains to be seen, i have a feeling she'll quit from all the crap she's gone through.

don't know about rina though, if she ends up unable to perform, M3 might just say, screw it, bring the kid girl to perform, but she looks to be exploring the streets at night atm? and she's nothing without menou too so i guess everything depends on her next episode and what information she's going to reveal
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 14:17   Link #2246
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm not sure any of the four singers will be able to perform: ghost-voice was involved in the deception, so she may be out, too.

However, Rina may be okay, and Eiji may not be guilty -- and in any case, Yuki could probably still perform, if she wants to. Talk about soap-opera, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 14:25   Link #2247
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I don't know if I like the idea of losing the Venus Festival showdown. I guess if they end up not performing in it it would go against what we all expected and surprise us. They could throw another blind curve ball like they did with Eiji's legal problems and throw everything off kilt again too.

No one can bet on anything here, its great.
Old 2009-12-17, 14:31   Link #2248
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm not sure any of the four singers will be able to perform: ghost-voice was involved in the deception, so she may be out, too.

However, Rina may be okay, and Eiji may not be guilty -- and in any case, Yuki could probably still perform, if she wants to. Talk about soap-opera, lol.
Im willing to bet they throw us another curve ball so far none us have been able to avoid the previous ballz they have thrown our way and some of them have . They really have turned this into a soap opera complete with sex and scandals. hell they have basically forgotten about Yayoi she served her purpose and now they have written her off. Her Touya havent gotten it on in a while but Touya has already gotten his rocks off with 2 other girls so i guess he should be satisfied for a bit and not so pent up.

They may not be focusing on the Venus festival as the climax to the story. Hell it may not be important at all. It feels like it was just a way to pit all the heroins against each other in other words a set up for whats coming and what happened to Rina and the scandal with Menou "she who does speak".
Old 2009-12-17, 14:38   Link #2249
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

What I'm most being concerned about is Touya's inner thoughts at the end of the episode. Yuki got downgraded and she may not even be a "goddess" anymore.

The lack of Yayoi x Touya moments is irritating as well. It was mostly what was I enjoying about White Album.
Old 2009-12-17, 14:48   Link #2250
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
What I'm most being concerned about is Touya's inner thoughts at the end of the episode. Yuki got downgraded and she may not even be a "goddess" anymore.
That was curious too. I wonder if it is because of Touya or Yuki. They both changed though so it may not be Touya's "fault" per say.

Quote:
The lack of Yayoi x Touya moments is irritating as well. It was mostly what was I enjoying about White Album.
That did piss me off. I thought for sure she would have told him to not see Yuki but meet her in a hotel or something. Really disappointing, Yayoi was totally dropped. Big bummer.
Old 2009-12-17, 14:50   Link #2251
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
What I'm most being concerned about is Touya's inner thoughts at the end of the episode. Yuki got downgraded and she may not even be a "goddess" anymore....
I think "not being the air" any more may even be an upgrade, rather than a downgrade. Maybe she has become more special, because of her emotionalism and apparent need for him. Heck, I wasn't even sure if being his "everyday" was better or worse than being a goddess, back in the very first episode. And what did Menou mean by "Here's the real thing"? Is that a sign that Yuki really is number one? Complete confusion to the bitter end, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 14:58   Link #2252
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Actually i dont think of it as a downgrade. Yuki not being a goddess is a good thing if you look at it in a certain light. If you think about what a goddess represents to Touya he could never be with any of the goddesses long term. Touya actually needs to get rid of this goddess label mentally it would be better for him.
Old 2009-12-17, 15:06   Link #2253
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
No. Things doesn't work that way. Touya shows zero longing for Yuki since quite a few episode. His inner comment is sure a downgrade, I think. So if anything he's more and more out of his love for Yuki. Though I'll need to watch the next episode for confirmation of course

Anyways, it's still possible that Rina doesn't know about the death of Touya's father, but I guess she does as her comment in that certain situation can be taken much more that way than simply talking about visiting his father. So she knows it and handled it in a professional way. As I said in the previous post Rina didn't even know him, so she thinks consoling Touya about it would be hypocritical of her.

Now I am wondering about 4 things:
1. How's Rina's vocal cords? Can she sing? Can she continue her singing career?
2.)Does Rina makes a move on Touya finally?(or to be exact: Does she make on him a good impact in the next episode?)
3.) What Yuki is exactly to Touya now?
4.Menou's exact past and whether she really is the first godess of Touya.

I except at least 3 answers of the 4 from the next episode.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 15:08   Link #2254
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I think "not being the air" any more may even be an upgrade, rather than a downgrade. Maybe she has become more special, because of her emotionalism and apparent need for him. Heck, I wasn't even sure if being his "everyday" was better or worse than being a goddess, back in the very first episode. And what did Menou mean by "Here's the real thing"? Is that a sign that Yuki really is number one? Complete confusion to the bitter end, lol.
Umm, well....generally you need air to breath. Touya must have realized that Yuki wasn't his air anymore and got downgraded from that special place she held in his heart. How or why he realized this by simply having Yuki hug him; I don't know.
Old 2009-12-17, 15:11   Link #2255
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Umm, well....generally you need air to breath. Touya must have realized that Yuki wasn't his air anymore and got downgraded from that special place she held in his heart. How or why he realized this by simply having Yuki hug him; I don't know.
Because he finally mets her since a long time and he feels nothing special...or something similar. It's somehow easy to realise that way.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 15:16   Link #2256
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Because he finally mets her since a long time and he feels nothing special...or something similar. It's somehow easy to realise that way.
Umm, they did meet on quite a few occasions since Touya is working as Rina's manager. But...I suppose you could be right; when she simply hugged him, he felt nothing anymore for her and mentioning Eiji's name didn't help either. But then again, it's not possible for Touya to deduce what happened between Yuki and Eiji just by a simple hug and the mentioning of his name.

It's also possible that by having some "physical interactions" with each other, he felt that the Yuki he knew changed. Ever since she learned about his cheating, without realizing, her feelings for Touya started to change and that's why she almost gave in to Eiji before her Touya anti-biotics started to kick-in.
Old 2009-12-17, 16:17   Link #2257
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Actually i dont think of it as a downgrade. Yuki not being a goddess is a good thing if you look at it in a certain light. If you think about what a goddess represents to Touya he could never be with any of the goddesses long term. Touya actually needs to get rid of this goddess label mentally it would be better for him.
It is definitely a downgrade but that may be a good thing. You tend to take the things that are always around you (like air or hot water) for granted. Maybe this will kick up his feelings or something.

He definitely needs to stop with the goddess thing. I was shocked when he was asking Akira what number Menou was.

Quote:
No. Things doesn't work that way. Touya shows zero longing for Yuki since quite a few episode. His inner comment is sure a downgrade, I think. So if anything he's more and more out of his love for Yuki. Though I'll need to watch the next episode for confirmation of course

Anyways, it's still possible that Rina doesn't know about the death of Touya's father, but I guess she does as her comment in that certain situation can be taken much more that way than simply talking about visiting his father. So she knows it and handled it in a professional way. As I said in the previous post Rina didn't even know him, so she thinks consoling Touya about it would be hypocritical of her.

2.)Does Rina makes a move on Touya finally?(or to be exact: Does she make on him a good impact in the next episode?)

Rina definitely knows, she asked him if he finished all of the stuff he had to do for his dad.

I want to know those things too!!

Quote:
Umm, they did meet on quite a few occasions since Touya is working as Rina's manager. But...I suppose you could be right; when she simply hugged him, he felt nothing anymore for her and mentioning Eiji's name didn't help either. But then again, it's not possible for Touya to deduce what happened between Yuki and Eiji just by a simple hug and the mentioning of his name.

It's also possible that by having some "physical interactions" with each other, he felt that the Yuki he knew changed. Ever since she learned about his cheating, without realizing, her feelings for Touya started to change and that's why she almost gave in to Eiji before her Touya anti-biotics started to kick-in.
Thank god she didn't give in. I had a bad feeling in my stomach when she walked in that room and then my heart stopped too. I don't know if I would have handled the two of them together. And I like "Touya antibiotics" good one. lol.
Old 2009-12-17, 16:27   Link #2258
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:

Quote:
The problem is none of us know for sure in what context Touya said that in. Touya has proven before that what he says and what he means often times do not match. Also, we have to take the cultural aspect into play i watched the RAW and i can tell you from not reading the subs and just listening to Touya's tone in nihongo it did not sound negative nor did he use any negative words. It sounded more like he was in awe or he had a revelation.

Now I understand what you guys are saying but im trying to think out side the box a little. White Album has proven to be a bit unpredictable and i dont think the writers would make something like this so obvious and blatant. Yes it could be possible that he has fallen a bit more out of love with Yuki but its also possible that their limited contact had the opposite affect. We tend to take everyday things and people for granted.

Yes you need air to breath but one could also say she is not JUST my air Yuki could be his everything. The situation is a lot more complicated then just being down graded.

It will be very interesting to see what happens.
Old 2009-12-17, 16:50   Link #2259
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

I'd say Touya's thoughts on Yuki is a Downgrade. He realizes he's become a lowlife and incapable of loving someone anymore from all the philandering he did. The last line is "tada no". The term 'tada' to me is literally a term for "JUST". "Yuki isn't the air anymore, now she is JUST my--" --> Downgrade. XD

After what she sees in Touya's room, Yuki should later realize that she'd rather stay by Eiji's side instead of Touya. Poor Eiji needs Yuki more than Touya anyway and I think Yuki is developing a soft spot for him, he should get her I'm rooting for them. Touya's best ending should be with noone. Rina might be coming in from the left field, but I'm still skeptic if she'll have a chance. Touya doesn't deserve her either.
Mei19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 17:03   Link #2260
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei19 View Post
I'd say Touya's thoughts on Yuki is a Downgrade. He realizes he's become a lowlife and incapable of loving someone anymore from all the philandering he did. The last line is "tada no". The term 'tada' to me is literally a term for "JUST". "Yuki isn't the air anymore, now she is JUST my--" --> Downgrade. XD

After what she sees in Touya's room, Yuki should later realize that she'd rather stay by Eiji's side instead of Touya. Poor Eiji needs Yuki more than Touya anyway and I think Yuki is developing a soft spot for him, he should get her I'm rooting for them. Touya's best ending should be with noone. Rina might be coming in from the left field, but I'm still skeptic if she'll have a chance. Touya doesn't deserve her either.
For some reason the thought of Yuki and Eiji together conjures up thoughts of a night where i had one too many Sake bombs resulting in my up chuck reflexes requiring me to become good friends with my toilet.

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen