AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-20, 16:16   Link #61
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post

I'd like to point out that after whole 100years ago time line events we all know that Zaraki was a captain longer than Byakuya or anyonelse than Unohana and old trio.
Zaraki is one of the newest captains, komamura, tousen etc were captains when he joined SS.
Old 2009-05-20, 16:22   Link #62
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Zaraki is one of the newest captains, komamura, tousen etc were captains when he joined SS.
I reread this, but I was almost certain that I heard that they were talking about Zaraki in anime last time I watched it... untill then I'll postpone my apology
Old 2009-05-20, 16:28   Link #63
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
I reread this, but I was almost certain that I heard that they were talking about Zaraki in anime last time I watched it... untill then I'll postpone my apology
If i remember correctly in the pendelum arc they say Kenpachi, but the 11th squads captain is allways the Kenpachi.

Zaraki becomes captain way later.
Old 2009-05-20, 16:34   Link #64
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
If i remember correctly in the pendelum arc they say Kenpachi, but the 11th squads captain is allways the Kenpachi.

Zaraki becomes captain way later.
Yeah, I read that. There always an Kenpachi but it wasn't mention if it was Zaraki. I'll have to go to Tousen fight.
Anime added stuff too when Mayuri asked if Hiyori was the boy Urahara was talking about... I wonder what's up with that.
I'm reading it again and Tousen has some pretty cool moves like the sword rain, and Komamura had this huge sword thing that would be enought to deal with Fraction guy he deafeted, if they aren't captain level now. (They were enough before HM arc)
Old 2009-05-20, 16:47   Link #65
kitten320

Quote:
SoiFong had her cariere ruined when she turned out to be lesbian (at least in anime).
I don't see anything wrong with that
It is not like if her whole personality had changed because of that. She acts the way she always does. I really don't see a problem with gay people
Old 2009-05-20, 16:56   Link #66
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I don't see anything wrong with that
It is not like if her whole personality had changed because of that. She acts the way she always does. I really don't see a problem with gay people
It's wrong because Kubo might place those people there but he doesn't threat them seriously. He has so many characters right now and with his no-good-guys-death rule it is hard to keep them all in the spotlight. That's why Iba and 1st VC that has his name thanks to data book don't get screen time. 1st VC is there but after the first full page he didn't appear ever again...

This whole war is bullshit, because is all 1on1 and big guns wait till the smal fries kill each other.
Spoiler:

I found it strange that 11th division Kenpachi was suppose to be always picked by the one to one fight. Tousen said there were 3 ways so if someone beat any captain in front of 200 people he would become this captain - any captain. So 11th is special because bloodlusty challangers goes for this seat? That's. weird
Touse was shown in his captain cloack when Zaraki was becoming a captain so I'm guessing it really happend sooner
I'm sorry I was mistaken.
Old 2009-05-29, 03:30   Link #67
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Well Hitsugaya Toushirou finally shows his finisher.

Aesthetically Im pretty satisfied and its definitely dA worthy.

I dont think in the slightest that he actually finished off Halibel but the concept is pretty freaking sweet. He opens ups the sky and dumps a gigantic, liquid nitrogen Christmas tree on your ass!

Not bad for a little squirt aye...?
Old 2009-05-29, 05:50   Link #68
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He better let her live, she didn't get a chance to show off much...well, despite looking like a rain of jizzing, it was overkill, and a justified one, so I'll happily swallow it:P
Old 2009-05-29, 06:14   Link #69
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He better let her live, she didn't get a chance to show off much...well, despite looking like a rain of jizzing, it was overkill, and a justified one, so I'll happily swallow it:P
i think i cracked the secret code in your post
Old 2009-05-29, 06:37   Link #70
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
omg....a pepper flake went in my lung while i was eating after reading this....it burrrnsssss.

she's not going anywhere. right before she was frozen her expression was the same bored/calm one.
Old 2009-05-29, 07:43   Link #71
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
omg....a pepper flake went in my lung while i was eating after reading this....it burrrnsssss.

she's not going anywhere. right before she was frozen her expression was the same bored/calm one.
Yeh and Hitsugaya turned his back on her.
Old 2009-05-29, 17:30   Link #72
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Yeh and Hitsugaya turned his back on her.
which as we know, is the classic "im big, im bad, and OMG the enemy's not dead" scenario
Old 2009-05-29, 18:24   Link #73
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
which as we know, is the classic "im big, im bad, and OMG the enemy's not dead" scenario
Yeh same old story
Halibel has already experienced it now it is his turn
But my guess is that he will be more suprised since he has used his best move already and she didn't
Old 2009-05-29, 20:26   Link #74
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

For the person who has the most powerful ice/snow Zanpaktou Hyōrinmaru...I must say Hyoten Hyakkaso (frozen sky-hundred flowers funeral?) is definitely fitting.

Imagine when this guy is Byakuya's age or has the experience of Shunsui...he'll be the keeper of the Beast of Ice that is Hyōrinmaru!
Old 2009-05-29, 21:02   Link #75
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
For the person who has the most powerful ice/snow Zanpaktou Hyōrinmaru...I must say Hyoten Hyakkaso (frozen sky-hundred flowers funeral?) is definitely fitting.

Imagine when this guy is Byakuya's age or has the experience of Shunsui...he'll be the keeper of the Beast of Ice that is Hyōrinmaru!
Still no match for fire
So go Yamamoto
Old 2009-05-29, 21:41   Link #76
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

^ Well I dont see a likely scenario where Hitsugaya would be taking on Yamamoto anytime soon.

Though speaking of Yammato, I dare say Hitsugaya may be the next Yammato..*gasp*...? Think about it, hes tactical, very observant, cares for his subordinates, cool under pressure, has great power potential and has clocked more time on the battlefield than may of the current Captians when they were his age.

Id be amusing f to see it when he shows Hyōrinmaru and goes Shikai to the new recruits, where they all end up shivering perfously as he turns the arena into an ice wonderland...
Old 2009-05-29, 23:51   Link #77
ImpelDown

Nah, I don't see hitsugaya being the next yammato... We still don't even know what some of the other captains are capable of. It's just too soon to tell.
Old 2009-05-30, 01:00   Link #78
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Hitsugaya is a good character who always gets to the point and handle's his business.
Old 2009-05-30, 02:37   Link #79
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpelDown View Post
Nah, I don't see hitsugaya being the next yammato... We still don't even know what some of the other captains are capable of. It's just too soon to tell.
He can't be the next Yamamoto, because for him to be next means the first one's gone...and that old man's still alive and kickin:P
Old 2009-05-30, 04:07   Link #80
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
If I would to pick a next commander, Ukitake would be first one to get that job. He is shown the wisest and kindest captain among current ones. Minus the disease, he would be better then Yamamoto that's for sure. Well not stronger but strength isn't everything.

As for Hitsugaya, he is a neat character. His actions are much more speedy then his words and that alone makes him cool I guess. Too much screentime is killing my respect for him though.