AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-30, 20:27   Link #1
wolfi_1412
kid(%)

Lust - change? (spoilers ep 42)

Last night I was wondering about Lust... she seems to be more like a human now.
Strangely, she seems to try so hard to becom Scar's Bro's girlfriend...

(from ep 42:
Lust: Sorry, but I don't remember anything
Scar: I wasn't expecting anything. You're not the one my brother is trying to resurrect. You only look the same
Lust (now looks sort of 'sad'): If I was to become a human with the Philosopher's stone wouldn't it be the same?
Scar: no.
Lust: How come?
)
Now, at this time, Lust seems disappointed because Scar would never accepted her as the girl his brother is trying to resurrect, and she seem like trying so hard...

And another thing that has change is when Scar protected her and then she sort of is 'taking care' of Scar.... Then, when Al has opened his chest armor, Lust came but didnt' kill or do anything to the Elric Brothers..
Lust also seems like the only Homunculus that sort of 'disobey' the master...
so I have some thoughts that Lust might betray the Sins..
Old 2004-07-31, 01:26   Link #2
Avarice

Who knows, but maybe Lust MAY betray the sins in some way and kind of help out the Elric Brothers and then it'll be a showdown with Envy and Lust and stuff like that and since Gluttony is constantly following Lust, he might have to make a decision between helping Lust or the other Homunculus. So basically, the story between the Homunculus might turn out to be something we never expected
Old 2004-07-31, 02:24   Link #3
kamij0

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-31, 02:40   Link #4
Elefantbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfi_1412
Then, when Al has opened his chest armor, Lust came but didnt' kill or do anything to the Elric Brothers..
That's because Al had Scar's locket which contained hair from Lust's former self. Homunculus become weakened when they come close to pieces of their former self.
Old 2004-07-31, 08:34   Link #5
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Lust shows no signs of being Ed's pal in the new OP.

Perhaps if the Master betrays the Sins then I can see Lust fighting alongside the Elrics, but I doubt she'll become a good guy...
Old 2004-07-31, 11:52   Link #6
Saitou Puppy
~Woofles~

I do like Lust a lot and if she does switch sides, it'd be an interesting plot twist... I hope she doesn't fight Envy though =_= people hate Envy enough already
Old 2004-07-31, 12:51   Link #7
wolfi_1412
kid(%)

well, i knw that Al had Lust's pocket, but still it's still suspicious that she seems 'different' than her first appearance. she seems more kind and stuff... obviously she might doubt her side and might change side... hopefully!
Old 2004-07-31, 13:15   Link #8
realdeal
The Real Deal

The anime has been giving lots of hints lately about lust being emotionally confused. She seems alot different than the other homonculous - that whole carefree kill anyone for fun kind of attitude. On the episode she kills that man who loved her...there must have been a reason for dedicating a whole episode exploring Lust's past and even showing her emotions at conflict too.
Old 2004-07-31, 23:52   Link #9
LinChoiSin

So Lust did change because i recall that in the first episodes she seemed to be extremely "evil".
Old 2004-08-01, 01:13   Link #10
Avarice

Yeah, she did change from the beginning to what she is now - she became more 'human' than before. But that still doesn't mean she isn't evil, she is still evil, just not AS.
Closed Thread