AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-02, 15:52   Link #30721
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Mammon, that was when Ise fused with Great Red. Great Red just helped Ise at that moment because he probably thought is an interesting being. You know someone is interesting if that someone caught the eye of beings who are several thousands (Gods in General) and maybe millions of years old (Great Red and Ophis). I rather see Ise being a technical fighter with his power and strength. He is considered probably after vol 12 a being with powers that rivals or surpass Ultimate Devils.
Idk know about that because the only reason he was able to beat those beasts was because of a temp. fusion with GR and the author has guarenteed that we will never see that form again and on another note class doesen't equal power level, class is decided on achievement, Ultimate devils are strong mainly because of their own achievments. the only exception is high class devils who can be high class just by being born into the family.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:53   Link #30722
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I wonder if for the mid to high class promotion test if Ise is given temporary pieces under his command for the test only, part of the test could be he's given this set that is composed of a variety of people and he must earn enough points (not necessarily win) in a fight with another person to earn his own set. Of course if this is true then unless they used someone crazy strong then they'd probably make it so Ise would lose points if he himself fought or limit him to only using his gift ability until he is the last one standing, which unless his opponent was just crazy good even with him genuinely using a strategy he got overwhelmed would cause him to lose a large portion of his points.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:55   Link #30723
Soji

Quote:
Soji@ i think you mean when he said it seems that the path to high class is still far off, not that he needed time, only sirechs and azrazel said that because he'd have a target on his back but thats kinda pointless now since basically every god like being in the DXD universe is now wary of him especially after vol.12.
Yeah that's was the part. And i agree with what you say. Still i think we will don't see Ise a king for a long time(like we say before).

Harlequin@ Yeah seem to be the better train for him. Also i hope he train with Rias and maybe the other to gain new combo . I mean with all that power and His friend (and girlfriend and harem) he can do pretty much everything. they just need to train themself.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:58   Link #30724
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ise being promoted to High Class now and getting his own Evil pieces would throw the Novel's progression really off. Everything has a line or story to follow, I prefer the next Story Arc or later volumes to be with the girls who haven't hadn't any progress with their relationship with Ise. Just saying it sounds more interesting to me than the Evil Pieces.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:00   Link #30725
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Well a power type fighter is a being who just uses power and technique type fighter is a being who just uses technique. I think along the lines I want Ise to be a Hybrid type of fighter. No disrespect to Boxing fans out there, but Ise is like a Boxer they only use Speed and power and they have only two areas to hit. I want Ise to be something like a MMA fighter, a combination of everything and they can hit everywhere.
Nice analogy, I agree that a hybrid would be the way to go for Ise. I've tried to imagine his future battle
with Vali and i always end up thinking that Vali would be the one overwhelming him with power while Ise
strategically fights with his different forms and abilities.

Well Vali has better base stats after all so what i said should make sense

@dragonroots
that would be an interesting test, a bit difficult though considering that the pieces aren't people you're familiar
with and its hard to fight and order people like that

@soji
right now, i'm actually hoping that he develops techniques and attacks that can only be performed with the presence
of a specific member to further develop both his relationships and skills
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-05-02, 16:04   Link #30726
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Impassive the test may take a longer period of time to complete, perhaps they are given a few days to get to know each other and learn each others strengths and weaknesses, or hey maybe he's given robots with different abilities, mini-maouga's would be funny.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:08   Link #30727
Soji

Harlequin @ Agree. to make a example(and sorry if it's a little off topic). Something like wild arm 5 ... i know it's not the better example but that game have combo that you can do only with specific characters. Honestly i hope in something like this with Ise and Rias and Ise and the other. Also would be pretty hard for the enemy deal with this.Becasue the never know until the attack it's cast again them.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:09   Link #30728
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Vali isn't really high in Power, it is Magic he has a wide verse of Magic to use since he has been through a lot of areas. Ise would win in terms of raw power while Vali wins in technique and Strategy. It makes since though, Ise in his normal life probably never threw a punch in his life. Now suddenly he turned into a Devil and faces off Powerful beings all of which was mostly overwhelmed by Ise on pure power. Vali, he been raised by Azazel who by far isn't much on power, but much on Technique and Strategy. Adding to that Vali was the Gread Grandson of the original Maou meaning by Genetics he was always superior to Ise who was human and his aptitude on Demonic power and Magic was due to that blood. Put hand to hand together on paper, Vali has more combat experience, better training and skills, and he has been exposed to the Mythical world since he was born. Ise on paper, has been a Devil for half a year, training with Kiba and chase by Tanninim, and has pure power alone. Given time Ise will surpass Vali since he did all that in 6 months while Vali has his whole life. Now that Ise has a new body, Vali and Ise should be equal in Genetics since Vali is a Maou descendant and Ise is a Dragon made from the two strongest dragons and beings of all history.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:12   Link #30729
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah that's was the part. And i agree with what you say. Still i think we will don't see Ise a king for a long time(like we say before).

Harlequin@ Yeah seem to be the better train for him. Also i hope he train with Rias and maybe the other to gain new combo . I mean with all that power and His friend (and girlfriend and harem) he can do pretty much everything. they just need to train themself.
Quote:
Ise being promoted to High Class now and getting his own Evil pieces would throw the Novel's progression really off. Everything has a line or story to follow, I prefer the next Story Arc or later volumes to be with the girls who haven't hadn't any progress with their relationship with Ise. Just saying it sounds more interesting to me than the Evil Pieces.

I agree with you two on this and anyway he'd have to develop the relationships to even make good use of the pieces so it's better if that happens first.(plus i wanna see more koneko and kuroka development (I think i'm in between on a cat girl fetish and a little loli con but i still prefer well developed.)

plus it would be bad to promote someone who just became mid class to high class so it's better if they wait to promote him.

Reaper@ vali has power it's just overshadowed by his magic, and i doubt he'll surpass vali since i thnk the author has said before he'd like to keep them even in a sense thts why vali got a new form in which we know it can one shot Pluto the strongest of the Grim Reapers and not leave a trace.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:20   Link #30730
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Hi everyone -- we have decided to temporarily lock this thread, while we work to reorganize it into new threads that will be more focused, as we on the staff believe this thread is too large and unwieldy to be practical and has basically just become a chatroom. I expect the new structure to be launched in a few days; thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, please consider joining the Highschool DxD Social Group. You can also join the unofficial IRC chatroom on Rizon at #AnimeSukiDxD -- more info in the social group here.

Thanks for your patience while we reorganize things. We'll be back shortly.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural