AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-24, 16:58   Link #1861
marvelB

Well damn, there goes the Don. Interesting chat he was having there with Ichiryuu, though. Anyways, looks like Neo-Acacia's next target is Jirou. But what I found particularly interesting is that Pair was clearly hiding something behind his back when he was talking to Neo. Perhaps it's a secret weapon of some sort that will use against the beast....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 18:41   Link #1862
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Neo has become the big bad of this series recently tbh. I wonder if it has any true weaknesses...
toriko and friends can always use the pacman-technique again
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 22:49   Link #1863
bakato

I wonder if Toriko's true demon is related to NEO. NEO seems to be a demon in the actual sense of the word and Toriko's looks more like an angel with the wings.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 10:31   Link #1864
mickbis

really hope that Don Slime will get to waiting with Ichiryuu in that spirit world
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 03:25   Link #1865
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Neo has become the big bad of this series recently tbh. I wonder if it has any true weaknesses...
He is small. He CAN be consumed and Toriko's appetite has (so far) been second to none. Another little thing that people haven't mentioned is that Neo is Komatsu's next potential harem entry, although taming him by food is going to be tough to explain, considering Neo just devours everything.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 04:13   Link #1866
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He is small. He CAN be consumed and Toriko's appetite has (so far) been second to none. Another little thing that people haven't mentioned is that Neo is Komatsu's next potential harem entry, although taming him by food is going to be tough to explain, considering Neo just devours everything.
it is not the quantity that matters but the quality
remember the never-full tongue-user? once he ate a small bit of komatsus food he became happy, a real meal would finally fill him,

in neos case it surely is the same, after being a unstoppable supermonster for a few chapters and toriko+friends still not winning despite the fact that they ate all of the 8 ingredients komatsu will show up, create a sandwich as big as his palm with bread and a piece of meat, and get NEO as his next BFF

currently toriko has 364 chapters,
give it a 6 chapters fight with the OP-grandpa who currently wipes the floor with the blue netros,
than 10 chapters for toriko and co wiping the floor with the netros,
than there are two options:
1. author decides to stretch it:
all 8 kings show up and fight neo while toriko and co get more power ups and flashbacks with netro(toriko unlocking full red demon and blue one), this lasts 10 more chapters (the world reached its final point)
than the fight with neo happens which lasts 8 chapters, than ending with everyone ending, in 2 chapters, all in all: 400 chapters..
2. author wants fast ending:
kings dont show up,
neo killing wolf-granpda, toriko and co wiping the floor with the netros and gaining power ups, all in all 5-6 chapters,
toriko and co getting overkilled by neo, world begins to finish, 2 chapters long,
toriko and co getting more power ups in the ending of the world and killing neo, 2 or 3 chapters, epilogue 1 chapter
all in all:375-376 chapters
Old 2016-03-31, 16:13   Link #1867
marvelB

No talk about the new chapter!? For shame, people!

Anyways, Jirou was all kinds of kickass, as always! And now we have an idea of how he's so insanely powerful as he is: In addition to being Acacia's disciple, as a kid he was raised by freaking Wolf King Guinness! AND he regularly ate Nitros while growing up! Damn, that's insane. And now his full power is unleashed (though I kinda wish he still retained his more bestial design rather than reverting to his younger bishie self, but whatever).

Also, props to Shima for showing us creepy Setsuno again after a long while! Such a great chapter!
Old 2016-04-01, 05:45   Link #1868
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hey, I just got around to reading it :P

Alright, so...Jirou grew up in the freakin' GW, raised by bloody Guiness!?!!? He ate Nitros for breakfast (and lunch, and dinner) and was so immensely strong that Acacia had to seal his power many times over. Oddly enough, his full course has no Nitro in it (we got it back in the wine island IIRC) but at least this chapter justifies his power level. LOL @ last line "...we have no options, bring out the can opener!!!".
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 09:32   Link #1869
bakato

Well
Spoiler for Aww:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 14:04   Link #1870
marvelB

Hot damn, Jirou's an absolute beast! Just a single chapter and he destroyed most of the Blue Nitro! That was quite a shock there near the end, but I very strongly doubt our wild friend is down quite yet (not if he's still capable of talking in that state, lol ).
Old 2016-04-07, 14:49   Link #1871
LevelSeven

Jirou is some overfcking badass, he one shotted blue nitros like nothing else :O
And now the showdown between master and student begins,and, am i the only one who wonders if neo got weaker through the fight with don?
His body seems to have slimmed down a lot
Old 2016-04-14, 18:09   Link #1872
ellifeedn
Thinker

Well,
Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 18:12   Link #1873
Homura7

Defeated by his own knocking. Smart move there, author.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 19:35   Link #1874
marvelB

Noo.... Jirou.... damn you, Acacia!

Anyways, Midora's time to shine, now. I'm also sure Jirou's final warning is going to become relevant very soon....
Old 2016-04-15, 01:11   Link #1875
ChuckE
Provoker

How they suppose to defeat Neo at all?
Old 2016-04-15, 04:26   Link #1876
LevelSeven

^pacman power

but seriously, if even jirou lost, and he made blue nitro look like fodder than im not sure how much power boost torikos group needs in order to even a thread >_<
i await the time where torikos all 3 demons awake AND fuse, than i want to see komatsus second demon awakening (at some point there was a female looking demon behind komatsu, no idea if it is one of his demons but would be really awesome) and sunny+others mastering their demons too,
combining their powers and one-shotting neo+acacia
Old 2016-04-21, 23:20   Link #1877
marvelB

Geez, no talk about the new chapter? Tsk, tsk.....

Anyways, things are getting even more intense! Looks like Guinness is summoning the other beast kings, Midora seems to have lost to Joa (thanks to her "food luck"), and at the end, the ultimate ingredient finally makes its appearance....!!!
Old 2016-04-21, 23:33   Link #1878
WyrdMonger

Does anyone else notice that the ingredient everyone is seeking looks like a frog at the moment?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 01:24   Link #1879
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Does anyone else notice that the ingredient everyone is seeking looks like a frog at the moment?
Exactly
I guess they all are French as the want to cook a frog in the end.

Last edited by ChuckE; 2016-04-22 at 01:40.
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 17:03   Link #1880
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for chapter 369:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen