AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Gurren-Lagann

Notices

View Poll Results: Gurren-Lagann - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 12 26.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 37.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 8.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-20, 19:30   Link #81
Ninjacat

Location: In the frozen wastes of the Province of Quebec, Canada.
I don't think Yoko was messing Nia's hair willingly, she's just too responsible to do something that moronic.

The way I see it, She was trying to get the shoulder joint and Nia's head was in the way as soon as she had an opening she tried the shot. Considering Adiane was shaking the princess around like a rag doll it meant calculating a lot of erratic movement, and she missed.

Maybe Yoko was being too carefull, she was deviating too much to hit what was essencialy behind Nia...

I really enjoyed how this particular general died! "You'd never dare shooting me on your own deck!" "Oh yeah?!" BOOM!
Old 2007-06-20, 20:50   Link #82
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
I really enjoyed how this particular general died! "You'd never dare shooting me on your own deck!" "Oh yeah?!" BOOM!
Was that what they translate it as in the fansubs? That's a terrible translation. But who am I to say? :P

Can't remember what she said but it goes something like "...We'll be shooting at each other, are you that stupid?!"
Meh doesn't matter anyways.

And so we all spent around 2 pages discussing how/why Yoko shot Nia's hair...
Nice... that's what anime forums are for. Ha ha.

I wonder when is Simon is going to be 24/7 Gar? He's now only in Gar-mode during battles, or should I say he needs to "transform" into his Gar-mode by putting on his goggles first. So what abt the grown up Simon in episode one? Did he wear his goggles too? We won't know now but I'd think he'll look silly in them. At least Kamina's glasses are wicked looking.
Old 2007-06-20, 21:37   Link #83
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
Was that what they translate it as in the fansubs? That's a terrible translation. But who am I to say? :P

Can't remember what she said but it goes something like "...We'll be shooting at each other, are you that stupid?!"
Meh doesn't matter anyways.

And so we all spent around 2 pages discussing how/why Yoko shot Nia's hair...
Nice... that's what anime forums are for. Ha ha.

I wonder when is Simon is going to be 24/7 Gar? He's now only in Gar-mode during battles, or should I say he needs to "transform" into his Gar-mode by putting on his goggles first. So what abt the grown up Simon in episode one? Did he wear his goggles too? We won't know now but I'd think he'll look silly in them. At least Kamina's glasses are wicked looking.
The goggles
Spoiler for Silly Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-20, 22:11   Link #84
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
The goggles
Spoiler for Silly Spoiler:
oh where did you get that from? must be some scan I missed
Old 2007-06-20, 22:16   Link #85
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
oh where did you get that from? must be some scan I missed

I'm just supposing from the official art.
Old 2007-06-20, 23:09   Link #86
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Any links to the scans? My money is all spent on buying mangas not anime magazines. Need more money.
Old 2007-06-20, 23:32   Link #87
deviousj
Joker and Aoko fan

Send a message via AIM to deviousj
Quote:
Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
Well, he'll definitely be Gar 24/7 after the time jump, but I'm not sure if he'll reach that point before it. It didn't seem like adult Simon had the googles; he wasn't wearing them in the scene in episode one. I agree that adult Simon would look silly in the googles though.
Old 2007-06-21, 02:27   Link #88
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
I'm just supposing from the official art.
well.. hanv't seen anything on Gainax top page galary, nor gainax's gallary, nor Gurren-Lagann offical page :\. Wonder where I can find the official art.
Closed Thread