AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-09, 00:39   Link #101
junko
model bliss

I once had a dream that one of my band directors was trying to take over the world. He had convereted our band hall into a planetarium, and was hypnotizing students left and right. And the kids that came out were literally robots, made out of metal, and the only way to kill them was to shoot them in the head. And they had this squiggly fiberoptics for brains, and after I killed one, this leprechaun jumped out of it's dead body and mooned me. I couldn't sleep for a week after that.

Anaylsis: South Park and Christopher Pike don't mix.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 11:25   Link #102
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
ROFL! Junko That was hilarious and creepy all at the same time.

I had two weird dreams last night. The first was that animesuki had developed a pyromaniac forum. LMAO! Like I said, really weird. And also maybe evidence of too much animesuki for me lately...

The second one was the freaky one. I got into a 5 car pileup. It was just over a huge hill, but I had enough warning to slam on my brakes and I barely bumped into the guy in front of me. It didn't hurt his car or mine. But there was some people up ahead who were severely injured. I went to get the warning triangle and first aid kit from my trunk and a car slammed into me from behind, pinning me between the two vehicles. It was all sorts of gorey so I was pretty sure I would be dead as soon as either vehicle was moved. Now I will be super paranoid going to get anything out of my trunk after a wreck, but hopefully there won't be one. >.<
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 11:47   Link #103
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo
ROFL! Junko That was hilarious and creepy all at the same time.

I had two weird dreams last night. The first was that animesuki had developed a pyromaniac forum. LMAO! Like I said, really weird. And also maybe evidence of too much animesuki for me lately...

The second one was the freaky one. I got into a 5 car pileup. It was just over a huge hill, but I had enough warning to slam on my brakes and I barely bumped into the guy in front of me. It didn't hurt his car or mine. But there was some people up ahead who were severely injured. I went to get the warning triangle and first aid kit from my trunk and a car slammed into me from behind, pinning me between the two vehicles. It was all sorts of gorey so I was pretty sure I would be dead as soon as either vehicle was moved. Now I will be super paranoid going to get anything out of my trunk after a wreck, but hopefully there won't be one. >.<
Pinned between two cars? Errg >__<;;;;

The dream I'm about to tell you might scare you so if you are easily scared, do not read it.

My parents and my siblings were all out of the house, no one was home for that weekend so I decided I'd watch tv and go to sleep. So, I set up my trusty sleeping bag on the upstairs living room and watched tv.

Some time past and it was around 2:59 in the morning...

The door bell rings and looking at the digital clock next to the tv I think to myself "who the hell could it be this late...?" . I go downstairs and open the door and there was something I can't fully remember but I can't ever fully forget.

It was a black mist or fog... with a human like figure... as if it was made up of a pure black mist mimicing a form of a human. Before I could act the black mist reached over for me... I ran... I ran upstairs without looking back with nothing in my mind but to get away from it. I've never felt fear like this as I ran as fast as I could.

I ran through the house and around again, through the house and around again all while I was inside my rather large house. Everything time I would pass by the living room I would notice the digital clock next to the TV... 2:59... 2:59...2:59... It felt like I've been running away for hours but it was always 2:59... 2:59... 2:59.... no matter how many times I ran around the house. It was always "2:59".

I thought maybe, just maybe it was no longer there. It was just something I imagined up... so I slowly looked back as I continued running and there it was. The black figure with it's hands out towards me... hands like the sharpest claws I've ever seen, only centimeters away from my face. As it's about to grab me, I wake up.

I don't know why, I don't know how. But the instant moment I wake up I look at the digital clock next to the tv. The very moment I look at the clock, it turns from 2:59.... to 3:00.

I stand up, turn all the lights on, grab my baseball bat and watched tv in a very high volume looking right and left till morning came.

I'll never forget that night.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 11:58   Link #104
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
@ Slade ooOooo! That gave me goosebumps. It reminds me of a true scary story that happened while I was young to my dad. But this is the tell your dreams thread, not tell your scary story. ^_~ I don't think I could have slept after that either. >.<
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 12:06   Link #105
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

@ Slade Nice dream... a little creepy, but I feel for you.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 12:33   Link #106
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Slade how old were you when that happens? I had my freddy kruegger dream (is in the first or second page of this thread) when I was 8 years old. That was traumatizing!
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 13:07   Link #107
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Slade how old were you when that happens? I had my freddy kruegger dream (is in the first or second page of this thread) when I was 8 years old. That was traumatizing!
Haha, I really shouldn't have been as scared as I was at age 16 but that time thing really messed me up. It felt as though the line between dream and reality was vivid and in my view.

I've been doing some research as a hobby of mine about dreams and what they're about but most of that is just speculation and nothing solid.

I remember alot of dreams, more so than other people tell me for some reason. I think it's because I'm a sensitive sleeper and I'm woken up in the middle of dreams by some random noises.

One theme that repeats in my dreams is that I'm always fighting against what seems to be impossible odds and usually I win except for that time I got shot in the head .
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 17:11   Link #108
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
The good thing about dreams is that there are always elements in them that are not possible...Like humans flying... It's a really cool idea, but yet it will never happen in reality!

I tend to have a lot of dreams about the people I love. Last night I had a dream that my bf and I went drifting in his Silvia, and as we drifted left, a pole appeared out of nowhere and the drivers side door slammed into it...obviously killing him. I actually woke up crying...
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 17:28   Link #109
cecilialor
punk'd chic

well i dont remember when i had the dream but yeah it started out like this....i was in this place out in the desert and there was a war going on...and people were shooting at eachother and my people lost the war...and we all called for peace and walked off....then i walked into this house with dizz one dude(in which was my hideout place or something) and suddenllie i jus took out some guns and went out the door and start shooting all the other people and ran bak in the house and as i was sitting there someone threw a bomb into the house and it blew up and i felt like i was blind and kouldnt breath....iono it was jus werirrrrrrrrrrd though yeah!!!!
cecilialor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 21:48   Link #110
mah_damey

i dont get many dreams when i sleep, or i cant remember them, but when i do get dreams, they are ALWAYS nightmares n they scare the shit out of me all the time. there was this one, like, i was going into the war, n then, there was some woman whos hub i was friends with, n like i came bak from the war, n the hub didnt make it bak, so she was all sad n stuff, but then i went into this pitch black room, n then this nite lite came on, so it wuz stilll pretty dim (n it made everything a lot scarier). there was this big ass card board box in the center of the room n i could hear sum shit in there. i looked in, n that woman was in there.. but she was like.. messed up like crazy. god, her skin.. it was like a cheap zombie suit, but real looking.. it was like her skin was melting off or sumthing. she reached up out of the box making all this scary ass noise, n then she started biting off her friking fingers off while screaming at me. holy shit, it was gory, nasty, disturbing, and it made me pee my pants. not rlly, but i wouldnt be ashamed if i did. itss weird tho.. i dunno where the hell this dream came from, the day before i had like.. a rlly rlly relaxing day... but yea.. its like the only dream i can remember clearly, so that sux.
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:51   Link #111
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy-no-Jutsu
I tend to have a lot of dreams about the people I love. Last night I had a dream that my bf and I went drifting in his Silvia, and as we drifted left, a pole appeared out of nowhere and the drivers side door slammed into it...obviously killing him. I actually woke up crying...
Yea, I usually have dreams about my friends. And once I did wake up crying, it was a dream where my mom died, it was awful. The only good thing was actually waking up and realizing it was just a dream! It was so relieving!

Aside from nightmares, I'm usually aware it's just a dream. But it's almost like I don't know anything from outside the dream, all I know is that it's a dream. It's really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
One theme that repeats in my dreams is that I'm always fighting against what seems to be impossible odds and usually I win except for that time I got shot in the head
Whenever I'm fighting impossible odds I always lose. And I know I'm gonna lose too, but I fight it anyway. The pressure builds up almost like a nightmare I haven't had one of those in a while though

PS: see flickering lights story I told somewhere in this thread! Freaky!!
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:54   Link #112
aahhsin

I had a dream where I had wings and everyone shuned me because I was different. Don't remember much details... but I do remember wings and being an outcast.

any fortunetellers or Psych majors want to tell me what my dream is telling me?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 21:56   Link #113
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
I honestly dreamt I was a female Hitler once. That was a biiig trip. And the lil hair under my nose tickled. And I was mad alot of times.
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 23:26   Link #114
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
I honestly dreamt I was a female Hitler once. That was a biiig trip. And the lil hair under my nose tickled. And I was mad alot of times.
lol :-D
Isn't it amazing how sharp our senses are in a dream? I mean even in real life, I don't think I would ever be aware of the "lil hairs under my nose" tickling. (huh? there's hair inside my nose?? ) But I guess when you're old you have a lot so you'd be more perceptive...Ok that's enough about nose hairs -_-

Anyway that dream's really insane, which means, according to the dubious theory I presented somewhere in this thread, that you are a very sane person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
I had a dream where I had wings and everyone shuned me because I was different. Don't remember much details... but I do remember wings and being an outcast.

any fortunetellers or Psych majors want to tell me what my dream is telling me?
My superior psychological wisdom is telling me that if you have wings, dream or no dream, you shouldn't be giving two shits about what ppl think about u
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 07:21   Link #115
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
PriestessK psychoanalyzing dreams I guess she can since she IS a priestess after all. Hmm...nose hair...isn't there an anime about a nose hair w/ a person attached to it?? Oh well, I don't think that I've had a dream where I'm the opposite sex, but I don't think that I would mind having a pair of boobs for a couple of minutes.

mah_damey - that's a freaky ass dream! Did you watch the exorcist or something before going to bed? I had some dreams kind of like that after one of my grandmother's died. It wasn't THAT scary but it was about death. It's the one thing that I don't know about. I don't like the idea of physically existing for a very short time period and then poof.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 07:37   Link #116
darkwave
Manual Mode

I was a samurai fighting another samurai. I was pretty good, but I lost! I didnt die though. >_<
darkwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 09:37   Link #117
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Two days ago I had a dream that I was in my friends car, he was driving. We were going fast, not normal car speed, but really really fast. Imagine airplanelike-speed, but their was no G-force at all. We were driving towards a friend. The music that was playing was hardstyle.(useless information, but who cares?)
Suddenly, my cellphone rings, it's my other friend. The one where we were supposed to go to. He said that we missed our turn. My friend heard that and he turns over the wheel. We were just riding over a hill.
The car flew into the air and starts spinning rounds. Then the car lands perfectly on the road we were supposed to take. And we drove on...
I thought: "Right now, people are ignoring the laws of physics."

Gotta love dreams
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 23:17   Link #118
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
I was in some really big mansion kind of like from Gloria yeah, it's hentai got curious one night for some reason. I think that I was there to deliver something so I was leaving. There were these huge birds like vultures or turkeys that were flying towards me trying to hit me. Well, for one of them I pulled out a giant book or something rectangular and let it crash into it. I shouldn't have done this b/c this is when everything bad started happening. When I made it outside to my car which for some reason was 500 yards away in some shrubbery it a small ditch. When I started the car some freaky guy jumped on my car, circled round and started pulling on the doors. He reminded me of Igor but was moving pretty fast so he was feeling his oats. Every time he pulled the driver side door open, I closed it. The whole time I was still trying to start the car. After about 5 tries I finally get the car going. I back up and start to drive and the guy jumps on my hood again. As I'm trying to get him off, more of them start popping up around the car and running to it. I was kind of freaking out b/c there were these guys coming out of nowhere to get me for what I'm guessing, making one of the bird things smack into an object instead of biting me. This was enough to start the logical part of my brain which weakened the dream until my alarm clock went off and completely killed it. It still was kind of freaky to not have any type of dream or not remember any for a couple of months and then to suddenly have one that turns out to have people trying to kill you.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 05:37   Link #119
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
I have been known to talk in my sleep...

And do physical things, like literally picking up books and stuff, and talking to the people in my dreams about it... it's kinda stoopid...
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-13, 13:06   Link #120
spirits having flown

What was Your Wierdest/Craziest Dream?

I know that each one of us has his/her dreams that are really crazy or wierd. This is mine.

I had this dream wherein all 31 girls of 2-A/3-A were singing songs from the Bee Gees with each one confessing her love to Negi...@_@

I know it's crazy...but...wakaranai desyo ne...
spirits having flown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams