AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-16, 15:17   Link #101
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Uhhh, due to events in HF, Shirou's very nature changes compared to Fate and UBW. It's irreconcilable.
Old 2013-07-16, 15:34   Link #102
chaos_alfa

Combining the routes would also make their themes muddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.tsukikan.com/misc/fate-stay-night-for-ps2.html
- What was the theme you are trying to express?

Nasu: The main theme is "conquering oneself." There are three story lines in Fate, each has a different themes. The first one is the "oneself as an ideal." The second one is "struggling with oneself as an ideal." The third one is "the friction with real and ideal."

This game is describing the growth of the main character Emiya Shirou. The first storyline shows his slanted mind, the next storyline shows his resolve, and the last storyline gives another resolution for him as a human. All three storylines are essentially equal, but they have different forms.
Old 2013-07-16, 16:38   Link #103
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
And, it is an estuary. That's what you call the mouth of a river....
Unless, it’s not a part of the river in the anime. The ship wreckage was located in open sea, not the area where it’s connected to the river at all.
Old 2013-07-16, 18:47   Link #104
ukulelembo
Detective

Humanity6's description of trailer in Japanese:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/humanity6/ar.../51903728.html
Roughly speaking, more and more it seems that we probably get all three routes. However, it's unclear whether combined into one or separately. Still nothing officially confirmed. But he does not think that it will be just simple adaptation of Heaven's feel.
Old 2013-07-16, 19:36   Link #105
shalala

I can't wait to see how the battles would turn out. If this turns out well could this mean that they could do fate/ alexandria. Or maybe type moon could get someone create a script for the 3rd grail war as that does introduce an importent character.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:09   Link #106
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Uhhh, due to events in HF, Shirou's very nature changes compared to Fate and UBW. It's irreconcilable.
It's not as big a change as people make out. He is still a fundamentally selfless person, he just focusses more on protecting the people he loves first. And, frankly, even in Fate and UBW Shirou tends to save the people in front of him rather than take a "sacrifice one to save many" approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Unless, it’s not a part of the river in the anime. The ship wreckage was located in open sea, not the area where it’s connected to the river at all.
There is definitely a river running through Fuyuki even in the anime, and they're definitely close to it if not outright on it, so I would say it is still the mouth of the river.

It's hard to tell from that view, really. If you look at a small enough scale, the mouth of a river looks like the open sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
Combining the routes would also make their themes muddy.
Yeah, definitely....
Old 2013-07-16, 20:09   Link #107
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Humanity6's description of trailer in Japanese:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/humanity6/ar.../51903728.html
Roughly speaking, more and more it seems that we probably get all three routes. However, it's unclear whether combined into one or separately. Still nothing officially confirmed. But he does not think that it will be just simple adaptation of Heaven's feel.
Why? Because the words "5th Holy Grail War Anime Adaption" show up in the PV and that alone means all 3 routes are being created? I think he's just over-analyzing the whole thing.
It seems to me that they haven't decided on what's going to happen yet so they purposely made it vague (also to save costs by not creating new animation).

The whole thing is very much in the air right now. For all we know it could be Ilya's route.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:18   Link #108
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar of Dreams View Post
The whole thing is very much in the air right now. For all we know it could be Ilya's route.
That doesn't sound that bad actually. It would be something interesting to watch
IMO.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:28   Link #109
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Why? Because the words "5th Holy Grail War Anime Adaption" show up in the PV and that alone means all 3 routes are being created? I think he's just over-analyzing the whole thing.
It seems to me that they haven't decided on what's going to happen yet so they purposely made it vague (also to save costs by not creating new animation).
The fact that the preview shows all three does imply (although not by any means prove) that they probably intend to do all three routes in some manner.

Quote:
I would be extremely surprised if they made an original route without even adapting all of the canon ones. It's far too much effort.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:28   Link #110
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

But I thought the Ilya route was being saved for the eventual remake they'll announce ten years from now!

Ideally they should adapt each route separate from the others but I doubt that'll happen, really.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:43   Link #111
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
The fact that the preview shows all three does imply (although not by any means prove) that they probably intend to do all three routes in some manner.
But it doesn't show all 3 at all. People are just saying its a collection of cuts from the Vita OP. No one has mentioned any scene specific to a certain route. If they intended to do all 3 why not show scenes from all 3?

Quote:
I would be extremely surprised if they made an original route without even adapting all of the canon ones. It's far too much effort.
I wasn't being serious. I'm just saying nobody knows whats going to happen yet.
Old 2013-07-16, 20:56   Link #112
GDB

Quote:
But it doesn't show all 3 at all. People are just saying its a collection of cuts from the Vita OP. No one has mentioned any scene specific to a certain route. If they intended to do all 3 why not show scenes from all 3?
The Realta Nua Vita port has an OP for each of the three routes. So if it showed scenes from the OP, odds are it showed them from all three OPs. Otherwise... it's just a shortened Fate OP and nothing would be ambiguous.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:00   Link #113
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The Realta Nua Vita port has an OP for each of the three routes. So if it showed scenes from the OP, odds are it showed them from all three OPs. Otherwise... it's just a shortened Fate OP and nothing would be ambiguous.
I meant scenes that specifically happen only in a certain route. It's fairly easy to create a collection of ambiguous scenes. That Humanity6 guy just mentions Rin wearing a coat, Sakura in her school uniform, Shirou looking up, that shot of Shirou's circuits firing up, and the Saber meets Shirou scene. All of those could from any route.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:07   Link #114
GDB

Ah, I hadn't looked to see what scenes he described. Yeah, that doesn't really describe anything. In fact, I think all of those are from the prologue, so literally in every route.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:22   Link #115
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

This looks exciting. Fingers crossed for that HF adaption. Too bad we're going to have to wait forever to actually know what's up (most likely), and then wait even longer to actually see it, but better late than never, huh.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:44   Link #116
Sasukeuzi

If anything, we're not getting that remake this year. Definitely 2014 at best, and early 2015 at the worst.
Old 2013-07-16, 21:58   Link #117
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
If anything, we're not getting that remake this year. Definitely 2014 at best, and early 2015 at the worst.
The best guess is Winter 2014. Unless something catastrophic occurs during production, they're most likely aiming for a late January start.
Old 2013-07-16, 23:18   Link #118
EvI

looks like i'm the only one that thinks that Fate route is more a sequel of Zero then HF, but honestly i think that HF could also be, fate and hf are the opposite of one another so whatever...
hf only gives more information than the others but remember that HF is also some kind of ilya route, since they thought that putting one more route would be a lot more expensive and uses the ilya route together with sakura's... if not for this detail HF would be just like the others...
anyway back to the main topic... i think it would be better a full Fate route and not like before where they tried to put elements of all the routes...all Fate...HF has a lot of sex scenes and i don't see what they could put there to make people understand "hey they are having sex here but you guys can't see"...
it would be better a ova of HF then a anime...
Old 2013-07-16, 23:21   Link #119
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I rather the Ilya route or something completely original because having played the game something new personally is more interesting.
Old 2013-07-17, 00:44   Link #120
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
looks like i'm the only one that thinks that Fate route is more a sequel of Zero then HF, but honestly i think that HF could also be, fate and hf are the opposite of one another so whatever...
hf only gives more information than the others but remember that HF is also some kind of ilya route, since they thought that putting one more route would be a lot more expensive and uses the ilya route together with sakura's... if not for this detail HF would be just like the others...
anyway back to the main topic... i think it would be better a full Fate route and not like before where they tried to put elements of all the routes...all Fate...HF has a lot of sex scenes and i don't see what they could put there to make people understand "hey they are having sex here but you guys can't see"...
it would be better a ova of HF then a anime...
Well since Saber is more of the main character/heroine in Fate it'd make more sense for Fate to be a sequel to Zero. It does get through the personal problems she developed back in Zero.
Well it doesn't really matter to me if Ufotable gets the sex scenes or not, but if you think about it, if the new F/SN wasn't a TV series and an OVA or movie instead, then you could still get some of the sex scenes. Look at Kara no Kyoukai, they put in the rape scene with Asagami Fujino. Ufotable ain't afraid of nuthin if it ain't goin on air.
Closed Thread