AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-05, 22:27   Link #11241
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
onii...chan? not Onii-Sama?! Blasphemer!
Oh shoot... How the heck did I make such a mistake?
I swear this has never happen to me before.

Though the image of Miyuki saying Oni-Chan....hehehe, so moe.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:28   Link #11242
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
Oh shoot... How the heck did I make such a mistake?
I swear this has never happen to me before.

Though the image of Miyuki saying Oni-Chan....hehehe, so moe.
You may not know it, but I'm judging you. My face has judgement alll over it.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:30   Link #11243
Hokoga

Quote:
It's safe friend *soothing voice* All is well now. It's safe to come out.

onii...chan? not Onii-Sama?! Blasphemer!
I see I'm not the only one who took note of TonyC1994's mistake.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:30   Link #11244
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
You may not know it, but I'm judging you. My face has judgement alll over it.
Hahaha ahhhh....

*attempts to delete last comment*
Old 2014-03-05, 22:36   Link #11245
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Please, not another RomeoXJuliet ending or another guilty crown or Code Geass Ending.....
altough in the end lelouch still alive and travelin around the world with C.C....
Old 2014-03-05, 22:41   Link #11246
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
altough in the end lelouch still alive and travelin around the world with C.C....
Actually that's up for debate but I'm definitely not doing it here.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:45   Link #11247
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I see I'm not the only one who took note of TonyC1994's mistake.
Aha!

Quote:
Hahaha ahhhh....

*attempts to delete last comment*
You can't hide the shame.

Quote:
Actually that's up for debate but I'm definitely not doing it here.
Whenever and where ever you do have that debate, let me spectate. I'm interested in "Lelouch lives" theories.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:53   Link #11248
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Aha!

You can't hide the shame.

Whenever and where ever you do have that debate, let me spectate. I'm interested in "Lelouch lives" theories.
I usually tend to avoid these types of debates since they are way to open for interpretations. Any evidence that can be provided are generally just assumptions or are the subjective perception of the arguer.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:04   Link #11249
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Hmmm... Not, it's not like that, I think? Tomitsuka "knight" attitude makes him more or less respected by some people, it has been hinted that Ami & Chiaki kinda like him (the second one seems to be unaware of that, though); the narration even hints that he might have even more fans Tomitsuka himself hasn't shown clear interest on anyone, but his easily embarrassed nature can send the wrong signal to a girl.

It's time for the shota bloom, I think?

Oh, and I feel that he can be Tatsuya's friend, but perhaps unilaterally (as him, Tomitsuka respecting him and Tatsuya been wry about it )
My mistake.
So Tomitsuka doesn't show love interest to anyone right now.

Let's see if there will be love triangle drama between Tomitsuka, Chiaki, and Ami in the next 9SC.

Quote:
Please, not another RomeoXJuliet ending or another guilty crown or Code Geass Ending.....
Or Valvrave ending.

Ehmm GC, CG, and Valvrave was written by the same person.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:16   Link #11250
anonfr

Quote:
I usually tend to avoid these types of debates since they are way to open for interpretations. Any evidence that can be provided are generally just assumptions or are the subjective perception of the arguer.
Even if it's all just supposition of ad hominem arguments, it can still be interesting from the vantage of a spectator. But yeah, that's one topic I will never join in on. I will discuss the viability of the theories to be used in credible fan fiction though.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:21   Link #11251
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Even if it's all just supposition of ad hominem arguments, it can still be interesting from the vantage of a spectator. But yeah, that's one topic I will never join in on. I will discuss the viability of the theories to be used in credible fan fiction though.
Agreed, you should of seen the Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom ending debate I participated in, interesting but biggest waste of time ever.

Anyway, does anyone have any good Mahouka topic? Preferably, non-shipping ones please. Got to at least have a 3-5 day period in between shipping wars so we don't suffer to many casualties.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:26   Link #11252
anonfr

Quote:
Agreed, you should of seen the Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom ending debate I participated in, interesting but biggest waste of time ever.

Anyway, does anyone have any good Mahouka topic? Preferably, non-shipping ones please. Got to at least have a 3-5 day period in between shipping wars so we don't suffer to many casualties.
Hmmm. How about a time table on when we'll interact with the rest of the 10 families?

Or if we'll get to see deeper into all the families and their infrastructure. OR if there will be any more flashbacks on the past of the Yotsuba clan. I'll take a whole volume of side stories if they star Yotsuba Genzou being awesome.

Btw I am fully convinced Yotsuba Genzou is the genetic source of Tatsuya's awesomeness. In the debate of whether or not Miyuki or Tatsuya was truly a yotsuba or some adopted/clone child, I said Miyuki was the fake yotsuba, because Tatsuya has to be related to Genzou.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:43   Link #11253
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Hmmm. How about a time table on when we'll interact with the rest of the 10 families?

Or if we'll get to see deeper into all the families and their infrastructure. OR if there will be any more flashbacks on the past of the Yotsuba clan. I'll take a whole volume of side stories if they star Yotsuba Genzou being awesome.

Btw I am fully convinced Yotsuba Genzou is the genetic source of Tatsuya's awesomeness. In the debate of whether or not Miyuki or Tatsuya was truly a yotsuba or some adopted/clone child, I said Miyuki was the fake yotsuba, because Tatsuya has to be related to Genzou.
Oh nice!
Speaking of Yotsuba flashbacks, I desperately want to see one involving Tatsuya and Miya's interaction before the experiment. (I've actually repeated this many times before, sorry). I don't know why but it just seems so interesting to me. Like did she love her son at all? I remember Miyuki commenting on how Miya seemed to be sufferring for not being able to love her son.

And on Genzou, that's a pretty interesting theory.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:45   Link #11254
anonfr

Quote:
Oh nice!
Speaking of Yotsuba flashbacks, I desperately want to see one involving Tatsuya and Miya's interaction before the experiment. (I've actually repeated this many times before, sorry). I don't know why but it just seems so interesting to me. Like did she love her son at all? I remember Miyuki commenting on how Miya seemed to be sufferring for not being able to love her son.

I think she loved her son. I always got the impression that she did the experiment to save him. When it didn't work she probably just lost heart.

and thank you!
Old 2014-03-06, 00:46   Link #11255
hakazee

Quote:
I'm waiting for Mizuki's family background.
We don't know anything about her background, whether she's unimportant chara or maybe there is something.

Since She's also the second person ( after Mayumi ) to greet Tatsuya in the first day.
Old 2014-03-06, 01:18   Link #11256
Echizen777

Quote:
Oh nice!

I think she loved him but only before learning that he was a BS magician. She got an arranged marriage with someone who was cheating on her, and after that she learns that his child can't use normal magic... Used him as a guinea pig and his only proud of his intelligence.

About Tatsuya and Miyuki I don't think they could not be siblings, Miyuki clearly has the genes of her mother, Tatsuya is the first son so, he is definitely a Yotsuba.

I doubt Tatsuya loved her either, he became emotionless by her fault but even in this state he somewhat cared about Honami, you would think he would care for his mother too but no, he was completely indifferent to her. She probably never gave him motherly love, I am sure it pained him but it was only before the operation.
Old 2014-03-06, 02:05   Link #11257
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
The greatest thing that defines Tatsuya as a character is his magic...If he loses that, then has fallen from grace. How can he become a CEO of a CAD manufacturing company without magic at his disposal and how can he change society for the better if he himself is not capable of magic.

Also, the magic of the Yotsuba is different from the other.

Miyuki's outer-systematic magic is different from her mother. Miya's magic cannot be duplicated, even if it's her daughter.
How do you think Tatsuya have been creating new magic? His magic abilities sucks.

How can you be sure that Miyuki didnt inherite Miya's magic and how can you be sure that Tatsuya cant help develop the same or mostly the same as Miya?

If Tatsuya can remember the experiment;he might remember the activation/magic sequence.

Quote:
I think she loved her son. I always got the impression that she did the experiment to save him. When it didn't work she probably just lost heart.

and thank you!
I doubt she loved her children from the bottom of her heart. She was already broken the moment she used magic on Maya; she was supposed to be the head afterall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
I'm waiting for Mizuki's family background.
We don't know anything about her background, whether she's unimportant chara or maybe there is something.

Since She's also the second person ( after Mayumi ) to greet Tatsuya in the first day.
Mizuki's family have been stated to be a normal family, shes the normal moe of the cast.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-06, 02:12   Link #11258
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Oh we're discussing endings, sweet. Alright here's mine.

Tatsuya and Miyuki in a situation where they both die together holding hands. Before that, Tatsuya managed to completely change how Magicians are viewed, not as tools but as human beings.

Basically all my endings include Tatsuya sacrificing himself in one way or another. My reason is because characters that powerful usually die in stories. Though it's hard to imagine Miyuki without her precious Oni-chan, so I'd like to have them go together.

Though I'm all for a happy ending too
I pray it never goes there, but this is definitely a real possibility. Especially with how often Tatsuya says "No one can harm me"--that's usually a flag for someone destined to fall in an ironic manner.

If Tatsuya does fall in the end, I'm betting it will be by the hands of someone completely unremarkable. Adds an extra bite to the whole scene. The powerful Shiba Tatsuya brought down by a chump. Like Achilles being brought down by Paris, Balder by a twig of mistletoe, or like Xiang Yu being brought down by Liu Bang.

But I'd REALLY prefer he turn into the Supreme Lord of East Asia.
Old 2014-03-06, 02:17   Link #11259
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:

FINALLY! Someone as fascinated with Genzou as I am. Yeah, I agree, Genzou's probably the family member I've seen that is most similar to Tatsuya. Heck, I'm even going so far as to speculate that if we ever got a chance to see what the old man looked like we'd probably see more similarities between him and his monstrous grandson than with the boy and his father Tatsurou.

Also, I think the biggest irony in the whole Yotsuba household is that Tatsuya, as much he or anyone wants to deny it, definitely thinks and acts the most like a Yotsuba. More than Miyuki, he seems to embody all of their ideals.
Old 2014-03-06, 02:22   Link #11260
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

I doubt she loved her children from the bottom of her heart. She was already broken the moment she used magic on Maya; she was supposed to be the head afterall.
It's completely subjective and left open to interpretation though. We know how she ended up, we know the path that got her started, but everything in the middle is unknown. I think that experiment with Tatsuya is the straw that broke the camels back. I think she sincerely wanted to make him "better" but ended up figuratively murdering her own son the same way she "killed" her own sister. This is how I chose to think about it at least.

But this is my opinion on an unconfirmed issue. There's not really a right or wrong in this sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
FINALLY! Someone as fascinated with Genzou as I am. Yeah, I agree, Genzou's probably the family member I've seen that is most similar to Tatsuya. Heck, I'm even going so far as to speculate that if we ever got a chance to see what the old man looked like we'd probably see more similarities between him and his monstrous grandson than with the boy and his father Tatsurou.

Also, I think the biggest irony in the whole Yotsuba household is that Tatsuya, as much he or anyone wants to deny it, definitely thinks and acts the most like a Yotsuba. More than Miyuki, he seems to embody all of their ideals.
Yes, Yes, and YES to all of that. We're in complete agreement.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings