Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-03-10, 23:45   Link #101
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Why don't they do hotspring episodes in the show? Sure, you can barely ever have such a thing be anything but a pointless episode, but they could come up with something. Make it some secret meeting place for the Order. Who would expect a bunch of wanted criminals to show up at a hot spring of all places?
Lelouch would have to wear that mask into the hot spring. The ventilation isn't really that good. And I wonder if he can see anything with the fog on the mask...;p

Uploaded on Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cu2K03DN-aw
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 23:45   Link #102
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@thursday don't give them ideas, though if I know sunrise they're prolly already doing one.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 23:48   Link #103
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, because someone from Sunrise will come here, read my comment, and decide that it may not be such a bad idea.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-03-14 at 23:14.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 00:16   Link #104
dom33

I wasn't serious, I was critizing your perverted comment and if code geass has fanservice episode no one will take it seriously, though i doubt many do nowadays.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2008-03-11, 00:22   Link #105
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom33 View Post
I wasn't serious, I was critizing your perverted comment and if code geass has fanservice episode no one will take it seriously, though i doubt many do nowadays.
well, geass has had plenty of fanservice, but with the amount of plot threads and twists every week, I guess you're never really going to get a "fanservice episode".

and you think that's perverted? Compared to Milly's special school days, that's nothing.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 01:40   Link #106
dom33

what I'm saying is to sunrise this series is no different from seed, they think as long a series has "plot twist","mysteries", fanservice,bishies and a yaoi factor, the majority of their audience will think it's a well written anime, and unfortunetly sunrise might be right.

it's sad this game is the best thing about code geass right now.

by the way how come rivalz dosen't get a route?

also thursday you used hear instead of here.

Last edited by dom33; 2008-03-11 at 03:31. Reason: thursday's bad grammer
Old 2008-03-11, 02:08   Link #107
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
SEED and Geass are two completely different things. The most Fanserivce SEED got was Lacus/Cagalli panties and the DVD showed some scenes with xes but nothing much compared to Geass.

NinaxTable for one was rather..explicit and forward. and Geass did full nudity with Euphie Island Arc and Lelouch/C.C. Vision land. And the Picture Drama's are....well...echi-ish.

Why is this game the best thing? I recall seeing a 200 page topic about the second season? And the fact the Anime won best of Year+Mostly being rated 10-9 in the evaluation sorta makes me doubt this game will matter at all. PS2 will be fun with the 'creation of your own scene' but most of all it won't really affect anything - Geass has sorta already created its on Fanbase with it's items, toys, DS game, etc.

Rivalz isn't important enough. Besides he's sorta pro-Milly so I don't think Sunrise wants to break that because of a fangirl's dream.

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 04:33   Link #108
dom33

I wasn't limiting it to women and what appears in the anime, I was also refering to promo pictures that show the characters in "interesting" poses. I was also refering to destiny when i said seed.(also you forgot to mention murrue's gainax affect and how women in CG dress)

as for season 2 yes let's kallen is now a abused bunny slave girl(I don't care even if she is undercover it's degrading her and women also you could say I'm beating a dead horse but I'm the only one whose hitting the horse so it's not dead yet isn't digi.amuro ), lelouch has amnesia(that's getting old) suzaku is now a knight of round and even more godly and hypocritical than before(I'm starting to think goro is gay for him like kishimato is for sauke) the OoBK has been ZAFT'd, the student council member's character where flushed down the toilet at the end ep24, goro continues to prove brittanian's personalities come in 5 variations, there are now shoutas and lolis and there are more bishies and yaoi moments than in a yaoi fangirl's dream.

also I'm aware series such as gundam 00, FMA, zoids, FMP and gurren-laggan had/has fanservice but they didn't/don't thrive on it and have as much as seed/destiny and code geass.

wait they don't want to bake up rivalzxmilly but are willing to break up all the other pairings? it's degrading his character as much as putting a female character in bunny suit that shows alot of cleavage.(I'm the only one hitting the horse aren't I?)

wow if only I could write my college essay this easily.

well better get to work on it I'm out of here!

Last edited by dom33; 2008-03-11 at 04:35. Reason: bye for good
Old 2008-03-11, 07:35   Link #109
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

There's a Chinese idiom "相由心生", which means "what you see is the reflection of your heart". (Or literally "came from your heart", I'm grasping the main idea here. Fellow Chinese who sees this, please don't bash me too hard. XD)

And there's a little fable related to it.
Su-dongpo, the great poet of Sung Dynasty, and Fo-yin the Buddhist monk were buddies. They hang around, write poems together, and poke fun of each other a lot.
One day they were meditating together. Su-dongpo asked Fo-yin, "How am I doing in meditation? How do I look?"
Fo-yin replied, "You look like a sitting Buddha. How about me?"
Su-dongpo grinned, "Well you look like a pile of shit!"
Fo-yin didn't reply. Instead he smiled and went back to meditation.
Su-dongpo went home and told his sister he beat Fo-yin in their little game today. But his sister told him, "brother, you've lost. He sees people like Buddha, because he has Buddha in his heart. If all you can see is shit, that's because your heart is filled with shit!"
Old 2008-03-11, 11:06   Link #110
digi.amuro

Quote:

as for season 2 yes let's kallen is now a abused bunny slave girl(I don't care even if she is undercover it's degrading her and women also you could say I'm beating a dead horse but I'm the only one whose hitting the horse so it's not dead yet isn't digi.amuro )
You're about 2 months late for this argument, dom33. Been there, done that, cooked your horse and ate him. We realize that's degradation of women, but its also apart of the story. Apparently, Britannia or whoever operates the Tower of Babel isnt opposed to degrading women, specifically japanese women. Could it have been left out. Yes, but aside from it just being blatant fanservice and female degradation, it serves the purpose of painting an even more vivid picture of the reality of Britannia-controlled Area 11. There is injustice in the world, that comes in many different forms. Its reality. Slavery still goes on in this day and age, as well as degradation and oppression based on varying physical characteristics and values. People blow up buildings, rob people, cheat on tests, and all kinds of stuff. It sucks that it happens, which is why it shouldnt be overlooked. I applaud Taniguchi and co. for not being afraid to show us enslaved bunny-girls, along with the massacres and oppression, among other things.

There wasnt much fanservice in Seed to my recollection. Basically the scenes MarioShinobi described and a couple others. Code Geass was more servicey, but its not that bad. More fanservice in their products than in the animation itself. Also, NinaxTable does not count as fanservice. That's more like a fan-nightmare, isnt it.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:30   Link #111
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
also I'm aware series such as gundam 00, FMA, zoids, FMP and gurren-laggan had/has fanservice but they didn't/don't thrive on it and have as much as seed/destiny and code geass.

wait they don't want to bake up rivalzxmilly but are willing to break up all the other pairings? it's degrading his character as much as putting a female character in bunny suit that shows alot of cleavage.(I'm the only one hitting the horse aren't I?)
hmm if you havent noticed the fanservice in Gundam 00 may not have the obvious spot light but the cleavages int hat show are much MUCh worse than Kallen's bunny suit...
there is cleavage and inflated boobies everywhere in that show
not that there arent any in CG but 00 shows it more obviously
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 06:20   Link #112
ochibi77

Nice video XD

I definitely want screencaps (specially for the fireworks moment suzuxlulu XDDD)
ochibi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 19:46   Link #113
LelouchGeass

Does any1 know the real name of the Blue "Lancelot" in the game?
LelouchGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 19:52   Link #114
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchGeass View Post
Does any1 know the real name of the Blue "Lancelot" in the game?
It's called the "Lancelot Crab" yes i know it's the st00pidest name you've ever heard.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 19:54   Link #115
LelouchGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
It's called the "Lancelot Crab" yes i know it's the st00pidest name you've ever heard.
wow on a list of names i was thinking for it, i was DEFINITELY not thinking that one. Is that name confirmed by the game itself?
LelouchGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 19:59   Link #116
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchGeass View Post
wow on a list of names i was thinking for it, i was DEFINITELY not thinking that one. Is that name confirmed by the game itself?
yes it is.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 23:17   Link #117
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
yes it is.
well, not exactly.

the name is ランスロット クラブ, which can be pronounced as a number of things (including crab), and of course the game has no english spelling for it listed.

anyway, the gamefaqs guys came up with the name Club, which sounds much better than Crab, so maybe we should just go with that instead.

edit: I'm just going to stick this here. from the Osaka showing of R2 episode 1

milly, you are the best president ever!

Last edited by ashlay; 2008-03-15 at 14:08.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 11:30   Link #118
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

New introduction pamplet.
Old 2008-03-16, 11:39   Link #119
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

edit: I'm just going to stick this here. from the Osaka showing of R2 episode 1

milly, you are the best president ever!
Silly questions. Who is the "lady" behind "Ms Luluko"? Who is "her" groom"?
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 11:43   Link #120
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Ha, Luluko returns.

This game looks quite good actually though dating sims aren't really my thing.

I think the person behind Luluko is the main character you play as.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote