AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-08-07, 05:00   Link #1161
Zarn
ナギさま~!

Interesting. Anyhow the H.264 ver of episode 4 is out by Conclave
Zarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 06:04   Link #1162
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
talk about stating the obvious *cough*

Perhaps it is stating the obvious for you, but from the looks of what most people say... Well they seem to have quite a biased opinion against Mokoto... Where as i feel the fault does not lie only in one person but because of all three of the characters.

Like i said it may appear obvious, but i clearly see most people placing all the blame on Makoto.

Another one of the reasons i made that point was because i felt compelled to exalt the excellent storytelling skills of the writer to be able to craft together such a catastrophy from simple everyday flaws.... It's like turning metal into gold, that's all i can put it.
Old 2007-08-07, 07:18   Link #1163
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Perhaps it is stating the obvious for you, but from the looks of what most people say... Well they seem to have quite a biased opinion against Mokoto... Where as i feel the fault does not lie only in one person but because of all three of the characters.

Like i said it may appear obvious, but i clearly see most people placing all the blame on Makoto.

Another one of the reasons i made that point was because i felt compelled to exalt the excellent storytelling skills of the writer to be able to craft together such a catastrophy from simple everyday flaws.... It's like turning metal into gold, that's all i can put it.
naw i see many who is smart enough to see the flaws in sekai as well (not so much kotonoha because she is still a victim of love atm...) ~ but for the whole part it was a joke :3
i agree about the storyline...amazingly text book style case we are seeing here (couldnt have planned for a trainwreck any better ^.^)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 20:50   Link #1164
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to schiffer
Greetings,
I will start write here, like I did with Strawberry Panic.

I thing this will be really messy soon. Its hard to say, at the time, does he like sekai because he can get her body, or because he like her honest?
I think its honest, but hard to say. I still like Sekai more than Koto, but Koto is staring to change to a better girl.
But its easy to see why maybe he likes Sekai, she's easyer to be with, and he can be himself. And I think that is a important thing in love,
Koto was just to slow.

I dont understand why Itou dont turn down Koto, if he likes Sekai. But then
the story would be to simple. Make it messy. Heeh...

I want to say that its somehow alittle Sekai's falt, "okey, follow me, spessial
training, just for you, kiss me and tuch my brests." Yes, its her falt to.

- Makoto You’re a Crasy Sex Predator, try to be more serious please. Im sure he will change to, after he gets turn down by both(Im gessing)
Spoiler for Episode 6 of School Days:

Offtopic: @holyman282 Your avatar makes me nervous.
Offtopic: @Deathkillz Pretty cool Signature, did you make it?.
Offtopic: @Sinestra YO.

Last edited by schiffer; 2007-08-07 at 22:41.
schiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 08:35   Link #1165
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Ok, after watching 4 episodes of this show I've determined the following:

1) I should skip the first half of each episode. It honestly is just full of painful painful demonstrations of why makoto shouldn't be allowed to add to the gene pool.

2) I should only watch School Days on a CRT monitor, so that each time makoto does something that's just completely absurd (every 20ish frames or so) I can punch a screen that wont cost me $100's of dollars should I break it, AND that it wont break by a few punches per second, provided that i do not punch the screen OFF the desk.

This show is just annoying as hell, yet just as enticing, i keep wanting to turn it off cuz it's so painful to watch a character so danmed stupid and clueless that it's unbelievable yet i cannot stop watching for some reason.

It's honestly the most odd feeling, where you can't stand to watch, but the brain requires that such act of torture is done and done properly.
ReAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 10:28   Link #1166
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ haha! just what i think :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReAn View Post
It's honestly the most odd feeling, where you can't stand to watch, but the brain requires that such act of torture is done and done properly.
its a weird feeling in know :/ but i think it is because this series doesnt follow the usual "happy go lucky" pattern which makes it so special as a romance series ~ i just love seeing makoto screw up every single time and to release my frustration upon the walls is really great XD *j/k*
but i guess its the adrenaline rush you get from watching this series...even if it isnt action the drama is enough to get your blood boiling over which you then release by slagging of makoto as being a total slug...

@ schiffer ~ ye i made...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-08, 10:28   Link #1167
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
@ReAn - Agreed. Its the show you love to hate. I relate it to a car crash. You don't really wanna see it, but you can't help but stare. That's School Days to me. I can't wait for ep 6 to be released so I can make myself watch
Spoiler for speculation:

Last edited by Polaryzed_123; 2007-08-08 at 13:35.
Polaryzed_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 10:39   Link #1168
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ haha! just what i think :3

its a weird feeling in know :/ but i think it is because this series doesnt follow the usual "happy go lucky" pattern which makes it so special as a romance series ~ i just love seeing makoto screw up every single time and to release my frustration upon the walls is really great XD *j/k*
but i guess its the adrenaline rush you get from watching this series...even if it isnt action the drama is enough to get your blood boiling over which you then release by slagging of makoto as being a total slug...

@ schiffer ~ ye i made...
I seriously spent about 10 mins squirming in angst on ep 4, i couldn't bear to watch cuz makoto was so ungodly predictable, i basically thought to myself: "What is the absolute most wrong and stupid thing to do right now." and he did it.

God wat a tard. Someone needs to invent a way that we can use our minds to alter the behaviour of anime characters, i swear i was killing to just smack that tard and talk some sense into him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaryzed_123 View Post
^^Agreed. Its the show you love to hate. I relate it to a car crash. You don't really wanna see it, but you can't help but stare. That's School Days to me. I can't wait for ep 6 to be released so I can make myself watch Makato "train" with Sekai again and see what Kotohana's response is.
Danm stupid subbing groups that dont release anywhere EXCEPT torrent. I'd have up to 6 by now if i could torrent. *Shakes Fist*
Old 2007-08-08, 10:45   Link #1169
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
Quote:
Danm stupid subbing groups that dont release anywhere EXCEPT torrent. I'd have up to 6 by now if i could torrent. *Shakes Fist*
Heh. For some reason I found this REALLY funny ReAn... What's even funnier is I prolly woulda made at least half of the same decions that Makato made when I was that age.
Polaryzed_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 10:46   Link #1170
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
This show is just annoying as hell, yet just as enticing, i keep wanting to turn it off cuz it's so painful to watch a character so danmed stupid and clueless that it's unbelievable yet i cannot stop watching for some reason.
Ouch... I got the same feeling, have to press the pause button every second, just so my head can be ready to watch Itou do something stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaryzed_123 View Post
@ReAn - Agreed. Its the show you love to hate. I relate it to a car crash. You don't really wanna see it, but you can't help but stare. That's School Days to me. I can't wait for ep 6 to be released so I can make myself watch Makato "train" with Sekai again and see what Kotohana's response is.
I cant wait to see that respont either. After epis six it will be real messy. But wasn't that a spoiler? I allready knew it. But for others.?
Old 2007-08-08, 10:54   Link #1171
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I seriously spent about 10 mins squirming in angst on ep 4, i couldn't bear to watch cuz makoto was so ungodly predictable, i basically thought to myself: "What is the absolute most wrong and stupid thing to do right now." and he did it.

God wat a tard. Someone needs to invent a way that we can use our minds to alter the behaviour of anime characters, i swear i was killing to just smack that tard and talk some sense into him.
it gets worse so obviously talking wont do any good...he doesnt know what the word "sense" is in fact XD
i suggest you to read some of my flaming reason on him as a character after youve see ep 5 and 6 (should make you feel better :3)

Old 2007-08-08, 10:54   Link #1172
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiffer View Post
Ouch... I got the same feeling, have to press the pause button every second, just so my head can be ready to watch Itou do something stupid.

I cant wait to see that respont either. After epis six it will be real messy. But wasn't that a spoiler? I allready knew it. But for others.?
Oh, definately! I pause regularly to pick my near-dead corpse up off the ground to recouperate for the next 5 minutes of WTF?!?!

And i thought KGNE was odd...
Old 2007-08-08, 11:11   Link #1173
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
Quote:
Oh, definately! I pause regularly to pick my near-dead corpse up off the ground to recouperate for the next 5 minutes of WTF?!?!

And i thought KGNE was odd...
LOL that's so truth, SD is like really draining to watch lol but it's worth it.

Never Knows Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 11:12   Link #1174
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIT or MISS View Post
LOL that's so truth, SD is like really draining to watch lol but it's worth it.
Starting to appreciate the fact that conclave is behind... gives me time to recouperate.
Old 2007-08-08, 11:24   Link #1175
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for two pictures from episode 6 from School Days:

yesyes, nono. yeye, heh...heh...

Offtopic: @ReAn; What anime is your Signature?
Old 2007-08-08, 13:01   Link #1176
Idolmaster

By viewing the first few episode I notice that I can't stand watching Makoto and Kotonoha being together anymore. It just make me think how stupid Makoto could be that every time he goes out with her he just makes those dumb mistake over and over again. Make me wanna just go on watching rest of the episode and delete him from each scene.
Idolmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 13:06   Link #1177
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Quote:
Offtopic: @ReAn; What anime is your Signature?
Lovely Complex, Currently airing, 17 / 24 (26?) episodes released, 18 aired. Groups Subbing: Kiss-Sub, Gear-Fansubs (Dropped).

Genre: Romance, Highschool, Comedy, Shojou
Personal Rating: 12/10

ASuki Thread Link: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43289
Kiss-Sub Website: http://www.kiss-sub.org/
Old 2007-08-08, 13:15   Link #1178
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Quote:
Starting to appreciate the fact that conclave is behind... gives me time to recouperate.
agreed. I had to watch 1-5 in one go since I had missed out on it all even though I had it all downloaded (I'm trying to find out what else I haven't watched....)
And it felt like watching Saikano again haha. I made the mistake of watching the ENTIRE series in one sitting, and was a mental wreak for the next week. I punched my screen a few times throughout ep1-5, so I'm glad that they're behind.
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 13:58   Link #1179
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Lovely Complex, Currently airing, 17 / 24 (26?) episodes released, 18 aired. Groups Subbing: Kiss-Sub, Gear-Fansubs (Dropped).

Genre: Romance, Highschool, Comedy, Shojou
Personal Rating: 12/10

ASuki Thread Link: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43289
Kiss-Sub Website: http://www.kiss-sub.org/
Okey, thanks. I will look at it, the charackers remind me of Bokura Ga Ita.

-btw, wee.
Active 2007-08-08 School Days 6 Anonymous 134.6 Mb. 446 864
cant wait to watch it.

Offtopic: @HIT or MISS; what anime is your signature charachter from?
Old 2007-08-08, 14:01   Link #1180
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune View Post
agreed. I had to watch 1-5 in one go since I had missed out on it all even though I had it all downloaded (I'm trying to find out what else I haven't watched....)
And it felt like watching Saikano again haha. I made the mistake of watching the ENTIRE series in one sitting, and was a mental wreak for the next week. I punched my screen a few times throughout ep1-5, so I'm glad that they're behind.
Dear..... lord.... not... saikano....

Quote:
Okey, thanks. I will look at it, the charackers remind me of Bokura Ga Ita.
Never saw that show. LC is really cool, it's a non-traditional romance show, and not so akward and wierd like School Days, it always leaves ya smiling, or crying...

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere