Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-07, 15:04   Link #3801
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
“I certainly know what you mean. But I still like orange juice. Don’t you?”

To be fair haru did play it off as just a friendly interaction. The only person that understood that move was Fuu-chan. I liked how Haru just can't seem to give up on the things she likes.
It's the act itself that matters at the moment, one was able to be honest with herself and answer thruthfully while the other one beat around the bush for the millionth time and decided to lie, it's things like these that makes you think about how serious she really is about liking Raku and from what has been shown she is still the only one with next to no development she is still the same character from the first chapter.

All the girls keep changing except her, so I'll keep saying it: I don't see the appeal of a static character like Kosaki, had she at least admitted she liked someone (it's not like she needed to say a name as we just saw) that alone would have been development on her part but we got the same thing we always get from her if anything her chapters are at best fillers (and we get way too many Onodera chapters) since nothing ever changes.

While she is nowhere near being my favorite (cuteness alone isn't enough) I'm hoping that she gets some kind of develoment (at least little by little) before reaching the last part of the story because if all her development is crammed at the last secind just so Raku can end with her that would be a pretty assholish move on the authors part, you don't develop a plethora of characters throughout all of the series to have that one static character get slight development for the sake of let's say "winning" (kinda like current series that just pulled this very same bs).

P.S. have to mention this so there are no misunderstandings: I am not mad about this and what I wrote isn't an angry reply, that's just my writing style.
Old 2014-08-07, 17:36   Link #3802
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I officially like Haru more than her sister now. Chapters like these are painful, because you just know she has no change to win.
There is a reason why I have called Haru (not meant to be derogatory towards Onodera) 'the better Onodera' under the hand.
Old 2014-08-07, 20:03   Link #3803
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
haha amazing how you guys switch sides because of one good chapter yare yare
I never switched sides, I still ship Kirisaki and Raku
I just said I was annoyed by her character back when she was first introduced. Now she's more likable because of her character development

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 21:10   Link #3804
ImperialFlameGod8190

Fine by me i dont really care but people gushing about girls after one good chapter i just fine that disappointing.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 21:24   Link #3805
tsunade666

Quote:
haha amazing how you guys switch sides because of one good chapter yare yare
Its not one chapter. Haru's development starts since she found out the truth behind the fake couple of Raku and Chitoge. Since the festival, the date, work at the shop and now the festival.

Sure I'll admit.... Haru is annoying when she first appear with all prince charming fanning of her but of all the girls. She has the best and shortest development.

Chitoge took a lot before she finally realized her feelings and Marika stays the same the same for Dera-chan.... and seriously while Onodera is cute. Her character feel stale for me. Still the same old cute Dera-chan. At least

Tsugumi also mellow down fast... hmm...

Well I still like Haru more. But the best is still Chitoge.
Old 2014-08-07, 21:35   Link #3806
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Still no plot is progressing on who has the key to dat keyhole.
Old 2014-08-07, 21:40   Link #3807
Death Usagi
Banned

I don't get what's so good about Chitoge...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 22:04   Link #3808
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Still no plot is progressing on who has the key to dat keyhole.
mmm i recommend you..

...a fluffy chair to wait till the end of nisekoi.....that key plot is for a rushed ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I don't get what's so good about Chitoge...
first...it is a matter of "preferences"...and to understand how your mind created this idea ..you need to look for childhood, the (your) mother archetype,desire, "opposites seek ", social education..so...is something tricky.

so, for chitoge case, the people like her "freedom", his way to act. or her "cuteness"

but, i am pretty sure that this forum can give you more a specific answers( according to theirs personal preferences ) about what they like.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:04   Link #3809
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Its not one chapter. Haru's development starts since she found out the truth behind the fake couple of Raku and Chitoge. Since the festival, the date, work at the shop and now the festival.

Sure I'll admit.... Haru is annoying when she first appear with all prince charming fanning of her but of all the girls. She has the best and shortest development.

Chitoge took a lot before she finally realized her feelings and Marika stays the same the same for Dera-chan.... and seriously while Onodera is cute. Her character feel stale for me. Still the same old cute Dera-chan. At least

Your analysis of the girls is spot on there's just one problem. SHE HASNT CHANGED if you pay attention you realize that despite all the things that have happened Haru hasnt changed. She's the same as tsugumi in that she likes Ichijou the problem is she wont pursue it because of somebody close to her.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:09   Link #3810
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

This manga has been really tiring. I said I wouldn't read the latest chapter today but I did while looking for Ajin.

It ended just as I predicted - with everything hitting the reset button. Raku goes back to his clueless self next chapter.

Has that guy changed one bit since the beginning of the series? His one use is invoking monlogues from the girls whenever he's the area.

I'll wait for another 50 chapters to release.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 23:21   Link #3811
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

raku is never gonna change(maybe at the end of the manga), is a comedy, the clueless dude work well for a rom-com....

but you can expect some change, maybe a new distant and cold girl (add badass here ), will change to a harem members ....god..

and, sadly haru is a filler...since the beginning ...but it was fun...
Old 2014-08-08, 01:11   Link #3812
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Can't someone draw an "ending" where Raku end with Haru?
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 01:14   Link #3813
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

A nice closure for Haru-focused chapters
LOLed at the Dera sisters gawking at each other. And that trophy, oh Shu

I already like Haru since they went shopping together for Onodera's birthday present (it feels weird to refer her as Kosaki when I refer Haru with her name, haha). They chemistry was great, but I do think maybe they are better left as senpai-kouhai/best friends with same interest/taste, or maybe big brother & little sister than a lover. Though I kinda want to see if they are in relationship. Last time I check, the PSVita game won't have Haru on it since Haru hasn't appeared on anime, will it? :/

Quote:

We have the same feeling about the Nisekoi girls. I also like Chitoge the most and followed by Haru. Mostly because they have development and gradually change (though on Haru case probably isn't that much, she's still on "I'll give up on Senpai for Onee-san, but on the second thought...." level, though she did 'confess' her feeling). Marika and Yui are already on maxed stat from the beginning, Tsugumi is like you said she mellowed down fast but no more development so far and still imagining to have an affair with Raku, while Onodera..... yeah
Old 2014-08-08, 01:16   Link #3814
tsunade666

Quote:
Your analysis of the girls is spot on there's just one problem. SHE HASNT CHANGED if you pay attention you realize that despite all the things that have happened Haru hasnt changed. She's the same as tsugumi in that she likes Ichijou the problem is she wont pursue it because of somebody close to her.
You don't get me.

She change from annoying fan girl to someone I can actually like.

She ended up like tsugumi a.k.a. friendzone but at least she become BEARable.

She isn't annoying anyone by trying to separate Dera-chan and Raku. She is even rooting for them and helping Raku to have some alone time with Onodera.

That's really different from her making a barrier separating Onodera and Raku.

My god. When she shows up in the series. She is super annoying with her hate for Raku without proper reason. Raku is even trying to help her but its just lucky=for Raku unlucky for her that things happen.
Old 2014-08-08, 03:11   Link #3815
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You know what the best part of this mini story was? That fan group for Kosaki/Haru. Because they basically emulate what feelings are shown here. I have NEVER seen such dedication for each Raku harem member ever, and you know what?, It's just as awesome as that group>v<. Now I wanna see that same group represented by you guys explaining why they like each member of the Raku harem.
Old 2014-08-08, 03:39   Link #3816
pampz21
ShipCore

Damn you Raku....you should die the worse kind of death.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 03:43   Link #3817
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Salty...... So salty... Too much salt in this place, lately.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 04:30   Link #3818
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
You don't get me.

She change from annoying fan girl to someone I can actually like.

She ended up like tsugumi a.k.a. friendzone but at least she become BEARable.

She isn't annoying anyone by trying to separate Dera-chan and Raku. She is even rooting for them and helping Raku to have some alone time with Onodera.

That's really different from her making a barrier separating Onodera and Raku.

My god. When she shows up in the series. She is super annoying with her hate for Raku without proper reason. Raku is even trying to help her but its just lucky=for Raku unlucky for her that things happen.
alright i can give you that
Old 2014-08-08, 04:31   Link #3819
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
you're gonna need to reread this series if you seriously think Haru never changed

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 04:34   Link #3820
Sixth
Hu Tao

Haru. Willingly to against her sister because of men. That's low and hypocrisy. Bad imouto.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life