AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-05-27, 23:02   Link #4041
Kyubixmunky
The Minhja

ah... Been a while since i've been here.

Well, I'm thinking of this scene from a manga. Most likely in either I's or Ichigo 100%. But it might not be. Well its a side arc from the main story about a baseball player friend of the main character who falls in love with this french girl with blonde curly hair when she kisses him when he goes to the library to retrieve a foul ball from practice. And he starts going to the library everyday and reads a new book. (fantasy, sci-fi, manga, etc) and he tells the story of how the girl kissed him based on the book he just read to each of his friends. Then later he finds out the girl moved back to france and that people in paris kiss each other left and right, and he becomes down. And then the scene switches to the girl who pulls the foul ball out of her bag.

Well, that's the entire summary of the story arc. I think it's most likely in I's but I'm not sure. Does anyone know the manga and chapter?
Kyubixmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 02:29   Link #4042
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Ah, I fail at life. >_<!

Eventhough I was a big fan of the show, I could not put the pieces together when reading JohnEnglish's post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Aww, can't believe I missed that post. I could've id'd that instantly, used to love that show when I was but knee high to a grasshopper
I loved that show too. Good Ole 80s' cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubixmunky View Post
ah... Been a while since i've been here.

Well, I'm thinking of this scene from a manga. Most likely in either I's or Ichigo 100%. But it might not be. Well its a side arc from the main story about a baseball player friend of the main character who falls in love with this french girl with blonde curly hair when she kisses him when he goes to the library to retrieve a foul ball from practice. And he starts going to the library everyday and reads a new book. (fantasy, sci-fi, manga, etc) and he tells the story of how the girl kissed him based on the book he just read to each of his friends. Then later he finds out the girl moved back to france and that people in paris kiss each other left and right, and he becomes down. And then the scene switches to the girl who pulls the foul ball out of her bag.

Well, that's the entire summary of the story arc. I think it's most likely in I's but I'm not sure. Does anyone know the manga and chapter?
Aha, I knew it sounded familiar, I watched that scene before in the Boys Be anime. And according to Wiki, that scene happened in the manga too. The guy's name is Yoshihiko Kenjo and the girl's name is Aya Kurihara.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 16:56   Link #4043
BDDS22

anyone knows the anime?
Spoiler for asked:
BDDS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:13   Link #4044
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Looks like Tsukihime. From left to right, that's Satsuki and Kohaku. It is an anime based on an excellent game.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 20:53   Link #4045
jhefty

need help

does anyone know what's the title of this anime??

I found this when i was surfing livevideo.com. the girls are really gorgeous & got become veeery curious...

not sure whether it's an anime or just a fan art but if you know anything about it, pls tell me & if you have the same copy of this background, pls share it to me

** sorry if I'm posting this thread in wrong section
jhefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 04:54   Link #4046
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

It's not an anime, it's an eroge called R.U.R.U.R (NSFW Link).

I used to have the cgs for the game somewhere, don't seem to have them any more though. If I can find them again I'll post that one you want
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 18:15   Link #4047
chumeh

er...hello, not too sure if this is posted in the wrong section ^^;;

I'm trying to find a movie that was on AnimeSuki before, and I'm trying to relocate it. It was about a girl who was a kind of tomboy that goes on an adventure. I don't remember the details, but I do remember a wizard who casts a spell on her to stay within his castle. To keep it that way, whenever she tries to leave she will be struck with lightning. The spell makes her "girly" and forgetful of who she really was. When she finally breaks free of it, she uses the canopy bed inside the dungeon to escape.

After that I have no idea, but in the end the wizard was just a phony and we get some kind of flashback from his past. Any help with what's its title is and whether I can still download it or not is appreciated

EDIT: ohgod, I feel so stupid T.T I found it, so please ignore this post orz;;;;

Last edited by chumeh; 2008-05-30 at 18:25.
chumeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 19:27   Link #4048
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumeh View Post

I'm trying to find a movie that was on AnimeSuki before, and I'm trying to relocate it. It was about a girl who was a kind of tomboy that goes on an adventure. I don't remember the details, but I do remember a wizard who casts a spell on her to stay within his castle. To keep it that way, whenever she tries to leave she will be struck with lightning. The spell makes her "girly" and forgetful of who she really was. When she finally breaks free of it, she uses the canopy bed inside the dungeon to escape.

After that I have no idea, but in the end the wizard was just a phony and we get some kind of flashback from his past. Any help with what's its title is and whether I can still download it or not is appreciated

EDIT: ohgod, I feel so stupid T.T I found it, so please ignore this post orz;;;;
Could you tell us the title? Sounds like something I might find enjoyable...
Old 2008-05-31, 00:26   Link #4049
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Wonderful movie. You should definitely watch it Legem.

It's called Princess Arete.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 06:48   Link #4050
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

jhefty, if you're still after it:

Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:00   Link #4051
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumeh View Post

It doesn't sound too bad at all. ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 20:57   Link #4052
Happy_Chip

Who are these characters...? (Question about a scene in the DAICON IV animation...)

Hi folks,

most people have seen the DAICON IV animation on Youtube or other sites ...

Now, the characters and scenes in the video, are taken from popular culture (Star Wars, Japanese SF films etc.).

Some of them I recognize, but many I do not.

For instance this
Spoiler for daicon iv image:

is apparently from the Japanese film, Warning from Space

Spoiler for star alien:

On that note, who are these two people supposed to be? Any ideas?

Spoiler for interesting looking people who are eating cake (??!):

Edit: I originally posted this in the General forum and it was moved to this anime-identification thread by the mods. So be it, but I need to point out: many of the images and characters in the Daicon IV video are not from anime (for instance the scenes with Star Wars spacecraft and characters or even the above example, the original source isn't anime).

I don't know for sure if these two cake-eating people are from an anime or a live-action film/tv show...?

Last edited by Happy_Chip; 2008-06-01 at 15:41. Reason: added disclaimer
Happy_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 19:35   Link #4053
Rubylight

Need some help in identifying either the artist, or the anime/game they're from.
First, a repost of this image:
http://i31.tinypic.com/34epc8h.jpg

...and the following two...

Image 2

Image 3 (A tad NSFW, maybe?)

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

~Edit~
Also, I was wondering, if anyone knew where I can find this art in a bigger size:

It looks like it's from Moonlight Lady, yet, I get no results from that search...

Last edited by Rubylight; 2008-06-02 at 00:02.
Rubylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 01:44   Link #4054
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubylight View Post
ジーナ・ベンベスター from the eroge 空帝戦騎 by Eukleia.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 16:27   Link #4055
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123

From what manga is this
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 14:25   Link #4056
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I cant remember the name of an anime i watched once. It was a mecha related similar to FMP but only one season. I remember the pilots were all highschool students that had to become soldiers because of the war. Im not sure but i think that there was a girl that had some kind of special ability to power up the machinery or something like that....
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 14:40   Link #4057
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Hmm... if it's from around the same time period as FMP then it might be Gunparade March.
Old 2008-06-04, 16:27   Link #4058
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Hmm... if it's from around the same time period as FMP then it might be Gunparade March.
It does sound like GunParade March. Cause i do believe that is the storyline.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 22:03   Link #4059
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Yeah, thats it ! Thanks xD
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 22:36   Link #4060
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Chip View Post
On that note, who are these two people supposed to be? Any ideas?

Spoiler for interesting looking people who are eating cake (??!):

I don't know for sure if these two cake-eating people are from an anime or a live-action film/tv show...?
Yes, they are both from a live action Ranger series.
Prince Megiddo and Princess Chimera from Kagaku Sentai Dynaman (Science Rangers Dynaman), which aired in Japan from 1983-84.
What they are eating are riceballs called "onigiri" (or omusubi in some parts)

....I'm turning into some kind of resident "old crap" identifier.

Last edited by aohige; 2008-06-04 at 22:59.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel