AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-29, 19:20   Link #81
tatami
back in black

i will just say ... no snake head just dirt.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 21:37   Link #82
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Totally, that is the same image that comes to my head every time I think about her name Conan the barbarian. Hence, I have decided to call her Shouna because that is indeed the way her name is spelled and this is a place of typing, not speaking so screw how its pronounced. She's too hot to have such a masculine name (>w<).

ME!! >_> I shall me the one to commit this! Nah, just kidding >_> I don’t hurt animals. None the less, I don’t think butterfly's has anything to do with her specifically, only that she chose to fold and take the shape of a butterfly mostly because of, numbers, flight, size, all good and perfect for spying / tracking.

Most likely her Ninjutsu is the origami type, as I said before the flower on her head is a paper rose, any one who does origami (much like my self) should be able to tell / make that. Much like Read or Die I am just curious as to how far she can go in terms of can she change in to smaller or bigger sheets of paper then we have seen, is there a limit to the number ? (I would imagine that there is and it is dependent on her body mass). So basically what I am saying is the butterfly case was just done because to her it was the best thing for her to fold in to considering the order she was given and the situation which was called for.

I WOULD COMMIT SEPPUKU!! However, not before I committed some harakiri!! I already had a few day wet dreams about her while working out in the gym today, almost dropped 35lbs on my foot.

XD I still can't get over her name (the meaning) lmao "Little South" . . . Little (Tight/Small) South (Down There). LMAO Pein is a lucky man >_>; Huzzah! Oh by the way TON, be the better man and ignore that troll that’s trying to stir up some commotion, lets leave the garbage out of this thread. Let him get the last word cause don’t forget in a debate just because you get the last word doesn’t mean you win!
lol Woooow, there 0TaKu0.

Her ability sure is intresting I want to see what she can do especially in battle. Pein also seems to be not as bad, well in his village at least, I'm glad that there will be some depth given to him rather than just a Naruto look alike, it will be great to see what his motives are.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 21:45   Link #83
itachi29al

wow, so much wasted space with bickering, seriously this forum is for discussion not for trading insults. And come on i think were beyond pointing fingers on who started it. I will say as did my kindergarten teacher, i dont care who started it just end it.

On another not, i think he powers seem interesting enough. Maybe sh can turn into a thousand paper shruiken that move super fast, that would be cool imo. Either way Jiriya back in action and i couldn't be happier. He has been left out of part two far too long. The frog bar must good for drinks on the go. Either way i am glad to see the BH, of should i say Konan, in action. Just hopefully all this paper does not make her weak against fire. That would be a sad way to go, being burnt like an old piece paper.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 21:51   Link #84
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Have we even met the other three kages? Forgive me, I didn't watch any of the anime filler, and I don't recall ever reading about them in the manga. If we haven't met them yet, what would be the point of introducing them in the story now?
Old 2007-08-29, 22:02   Link #85
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Have we even met the other three kages? Forgive me, I didn't watch any of the anime filler, and I don't recall ever reading about them in the manga. If we haven't met them yet, what would be the point of introducing them in the story now?
What is this talk about the other kages now? I didn't read all the previous comments so plz do elaborate. Kages are going to show up?
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 22:07   Link #86
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

The above post by AyaneMugenTenshin says "anywho kishi better mention what happened to the OTHER THREE kages... please" I submit that this is a ridiculous idea, for Kishi has absolutely no reason to introduce us to any other kages, being as they have zero bearing on the story at hand.
Old 2007-08-29, 22:30   Link #87
tkdtiger

Well the only Kage that I could think of, which Kish. may go back to is the Lightning's (is that what they're called) country only, because they tried to kidnap Hinata, but would Kish. go back that far...I'm not sure, but if he were to do something like that it would be either as some mentioned during a great ninja war and definately well after Akatsuki...but in the current scheme of things I don't see the need to randomly add notice to other Kages...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 22:47   Link #88
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
The above post by AyaneMugenTenshin says "anywho kishi better mention what happened to the OTHER THREE kages... please" I submit that this is a ridiculous idea, for Kishi has absolutely no reason to introduce us to any other kages, being as they have zero bearing on the story at hand.
Ahh i c, well Danzou could make alliances with kages of other countries in the up-coming root arc. Nah, it would've been much more plausible for Kishi to show the Jinchurikis than the other kages, and well we know how that turned out.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 23:07   Link #89
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Ahh i c, well Danzou could make alliances with kages of other countries in the up-coming root arc. Nah, it would've been much more plausible for Kishi to show the Jinchurikis than the other kages, and well we know how that turned out.
Well, Gaara was the 1-tail, and we saw all of that.
We saw a little bit of the 2-tail, but not much.
Same with the 3-tail.
We saw Kisame carrying the 4-tail on his sword, but nothing of the battle
The 5, 6, and 7 tail remain a mystery, though have apparently already been sealed.
Presumably, they still do not have the 8-tail.
Naruto is the 9-tail, so we can speculate as to how that will turn out.

I wish they would have shown more. I think it would have been interesting to see how the old man, the Jinchuuriki of the 4-tail, used his Bijuu in comparison to the younger Jinchuuriki like Gaara, Naruto, and the 2-tail.
Old 2007-08-29, 23:56   Link #90
1nfamous Sn1per
Tobi is a Good Boy!

wowooww. omg. i just so thought of something sorta genius i guess? since i have never heard of this theory backed up with these facts. This first part is sorta a given. what if pein is Related to naruto?? Now that the obvious part is through ill give new supporting details to that theory. In the previous chapter tsunade said that narutos mom was a red haired female nin! Uhh isnt pein red/oragnish hair? dudeee. the blue eyes and red hair? possibly narutos bro? not to mention that strange connection the rain might have to the previous whirlpool country. its quite possible in my opinion. It just popped into my head. any ideas on peins age? in his 20s maybe? it seems almost right that he might be the son. however, that would also mean that Minato and Kushina had a longer romance than first expected.
1nfamous Sn1per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 00:33   Link #91
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
WOW DUDE! You are like.. totally the FIRST PERSON EVER TO THINK OF THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfamous Sn1per View Post
wowooww. omg. i just so thought of something sorta genius i guess? since i have never heard of this theory backed up with these facts. This first part is sorta a given. what if pein is Related to naruto?? Now that the obvious part is through ill give new supporting details to that theory. In the previous chapter tsunade said that narutos mom was a red haired female nin! Uhh isnt pein red/oragnish hair? dudeee. the blue eyes and red hair? possibly narutos bro? not to mention that strange connection the rain might have to the previous whirlpool country. its quite possible in my opinion. It just popped into my head. any ideas on peins age? in his 20s maybe? it seems almost right that he might be the son. however, that would also mean that Minato and Kushina had a longer romance than first expected.
Old 2007-08-30, 00:50   Link #92
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame View Post
WOW DUDE! You are like.. totally the FIRST PERSON EVER TO THINK OF THAT!
hahaha...

seriously, no offense sn1per, but this topic has been beaten, killed, and beaten again. It started when Pein was first introduced, and it won't stop until Kishi actually reveals the truth.
Old 2007-08-30, 01:01   Link #93
BloodTypeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfamous Sn1per View Post
If you've never heard this theory backed up with your given "facts" then you need to start listening more. It's been said ever since the day that the translations came out for the previous chapter.
Now, I am not a devout Naruto fan, but I have only seen one colored picture of Pein and it was only showing his back and he had orange hair, but I've never seen a colored picture of his eyes.
We haven't seen the Rain country's connection with the Whirlpool country. But we have seen Pein's connection to the Rain country.
BloodTypeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 01:23   Link #94
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodTypeB View Post
If you've never heard this theory backed up with your given "facts" then you need to start listening more. It's been said ever since the day that the translations came out for the previous chapter.
Now, I am not a devout Naruto fan, but I have only seen one colored picture of Pein and it was only showing his back and he had orange hair, but I've never seen a colored picture of his eyes.
We haven't seen the Rain country's connection with the Whirlpool country. But we have seen Pein's connection to the Rain country.
His eyes were shown as grey in the anime.

And its also seems that Pein is considered a good person in Amegakure. So is Akatsuki the good guys afterall(well at least to some villages)?
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 01:38   Link #95
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post

And its also seems that Pein is considered a good person in Amegakure. So is Akatsuki the good guys afterall(well at least to some villages)?
Old 2007-08-30, 01:41   Link #96
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post

His eyes were shown as grey because he was using a technique, whereby akatsuki members could be present at the sealing statue, without actually being there physically. Ergo his eyes, along with the rest of his and the others' bodies (except Deidara and Sasori, who were physically at the statue), were shown more as shadows. We've never seen his hair color in the anime either, it's only been shown in full-color manga release photos.
Old 2007-08-30, 02:32   Link #97
Jehuty

I'm sorry this is so off-topic, but does anyone else read "penis" when people write "peins"? ffs, use an apostrophy. or is it apostrophe? hell.

Anyway, Jiraiya should be able to tell what his opponent's strenght is, since he was able to tell he was detected as soon as he came in. I wonder if he'll run away from Shounan (konan? haha), or if he'll actually try and fight / disable her.
Old 2007-08-30, 05:05   Link #98
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Was a joke buddy, relax.
I was gonna say...lol and she wears akatsuki heels rather the white sock/sandals. "made by a man, worn by woman lol."
Old 2007-08-30, 05:40   Link #99
tatami
back in black

Quote:
His eyes were shown as grey because he was using a technique, whereby akatsuki members could be present at the sealing statue, without actually being there physically. Ergo his eyes, along with the rest of his and the others' bodies (except Deidara and Sasori, who were physically at the statue), were shown more as shadows. We've never seen his hair color in the anime either, it's only been shown in full-color manga release photos.
his eyes are gray, they may be shadows but their eyes were coloured as itachis sharingan was visible...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 08:35   Link #100
mayhem

I think this might possible be another place where the myths might come in, like where uzumi lured out amaterasu out of the cave... if naruto finds sasuke in that cave and brings him out and they talk and it seems that they will join forces again, it could very well be fallowing the myths
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote