AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-12-31, 13:45   Link #1
aahhsin

Cookie Creamy Goodness

I just wrote this for fun, it's supposed to be incredibly generic. Hope you enjoy it. Feedback would be nice.

It’s eleven-thirty in the night, a girl with soft white hair and wearing a creamy nightgown was lying on the bed stomach down. The girl is writing down her thoughts for the day. A frustrated hand griped the pen. There the girl wrote.

"My future love didn't show up today again. I'm not asking for much, I just want a guy that's really nice to me. He doesn't need to be good looking, or smart. I just want him to love me for who I am. I'm sure tomorrow my luck will be different; I'm sure of it."

"This will never happen to me! I'll never find that nice boy!"

Her thoughts drifted, and she soon fell asleep.

"Class, I will like you to meet your new classmate!" announced the teacher. “He transferred here from Tokyo, and will be staying with us for the rest of the year.”

The boy was about 178cm tall, with unremarkable looks. He wore the same uniform as the other boys and did not have anything unique about him. His hair was the same as the other boys, but he had a strong looking jaw. As he stood there waiting for the teacher, he ate a dark colored cookie with a white filling.

“Yo! Name’s Dulce! I’m glad to be here and I hope we all can be friends!”
“Hagaksa, please take a seat next to Creame; she is the girl at the far right corner”

The boy walked toward his seat glancing and grinning at his new classmates as he walked by. He promptly took his seat next to a girl with wavy white hair, white skin, and beautiful brown eyes. He looked at her with a friendly face, and decided to make conversation.

“Hey, my name’s Dulce, what’s yours?”
“Creame. Pleasure to meet you Dulce-Kun”
“Creame-Chan, would you like an Oreo? I just love the stuff.”

Dulce took an Oreo out of the bag and handed it to Creame. Creame looked at the Oreo and observed the round shape. The white cream pressed against two chocolate sides. Her thoughts began to wander.

“A cookie! Is he the nice guy I’m looking for? He must be, nobody gives cookies out just like that! I’m not ugly and disgusting! He must have some eyes for me!” Her mouth grew into a wide smile and eyes lost in triumph.
Creame looked lovingly at the cookie and started to blush as she glanced at Dulce.

“Are you going to save it for later?”
“Huh?! Oh! N-n-no!”

Creame took a bite of the Oreo as she stared into Dulce’s eyes. The chocolate and cream taste bursts into her mouth. Her tongue licked a bit of cream on her lips. Her saliva glistened her lips and sparkled with the light. When Creame looked back at Dulce, he was already looking toward the front of the class.

***Class Ends***

“Hagaksa-san!”
“Hmm?”
“Allow me to introduce myself; I am the class president and your guide to the school! My name is Chocolate but please call me Ch’late.”

The girl had dark black hair, with a white strip around. She was about 160cm tall and had a very nice slender figure. Her face was cute, and eyes large. She’s definitely not plain looking and some would say looked quite pretty. The two continued their conversation and felt quite comfortable with each other. Dulce ate some more Oreos as the two talked.

Creame looked at the two, sulking a bit. She looked at Dulce with more admiration his hair began to flow and blow with the wind. His shoulder’s broadened, and his eyes became deep and piercing. Creame blushed even more and placed her hands on her cheeks. Her attention then turned to Ch’late. She looked at her beautiful black hair, her puffed red lips, her long thick eyelashes, her curvy body, but most of all, of her talking to Dulce.

“Hmph!” Creame packed her things and walked out of the class.

Dulce and Ch’late looked on as Creame walked out of the class. Her butt bounced as she stomped off in frustration and anger. Dulce moved his head and was clearly staring at bouncing rump storming off.

“PERVERT! I saw that!”
“Huh?”

Ch’late winded her fist and threw a strong right to Dulce’s jaw. The strength and impact of her fist connected cleanly with Dulce’s face. Ch’late too stormed off. Dulce groaned in agony as he lay on the floor wondering what he did wrong, all the while staring at the dark haired girl’s bouncing butt.

“Déjà vu…”

The night was clear and again the girl with white hair lied on her stomach and began to write.

“Today I met such a wonderful boy! He was so nice and gave his Oreo to me! This must be a sign of love! I can’t believe such a nice boy would give up their prized possession for me. I am so happy! There is a problem with Ch’late though… How can I compete with her? I must show Dulce that I am his true love and Ch’late will be nothing.”

Creame fell asleep once again.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2009-01-02 at 03:39.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 15:54   Link #2
Yumi Chan
Konata Rule's!

Awesome story! thanks 4 ur comment. will there be a chapter 2 soon?
Yumi Chan is offline   Reply With Quote