AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-02-26, 13:46   Link #821
Nosauz

PC: TF2 sandman nuff said
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 09:30   Link #822
Shadow Kira01

I just started Growlanser 3. Originally, I plan on using my stats from SO3 but unfortunately.. It appears that picking blood type B would result in negative stats, whereas in SO3.. It was the luckiest stat of all. And thus, I picked blood type A and Taurus as my constellation which for some reason gives the best starting stats of all. The best thing about this game is that almost every conversation enables you to make a choice in which it affects your affinity with some characters, as well as the paths you take and the ending you end up with. Most games don't have this type of gameplay. I used to thought Time Hollow had it but after discovering that it didn't, I didn't even bought the game. Time Hollow actually had only one ending and one route.

Spoiler:
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 02:20   Link #823
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Killzone 2
Old 2009-03-01, 04:55   Link #824
HigurashinoUmineko

I'm Playing:
Gamecube: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
PS3: Soul Calibur IV
HigurashinoUmineko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 18:51   Link #825
YoSneaky

Halo 3.

Im pro with MLG.
YoSneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 20:10   Link #826
Jays

PC
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 - I think I'm in love!

PSP
Star Ocean: The First Encounter - Feeling it out for now...

PS3
Street Fighter IV
Killzone 2
Both of these two are still sealed, I haven't had any time to play these because of exams, and how fucking awesome Dawn of War 2 is!
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 22:23   Link #827
sa547
*Author

Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii) on beginner mode -- because I want to simply strum to the songs I used to listen on rock radio back in college.
Old 2009-03-03, 02:50   Link #828
TubZzz
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to TubZzz
Street Fighter IV on ps3
TubZzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 08:24   Link #829
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 17:46   Link #830
Shadow Kira01

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne: This game deserves 10/10 even without any voiced dialogues.

This is hard, even though it isn't even in hard mode. After realizing that recruiting other demons will give me extra turns, I ended up getting both Kodama and Will o' Wisp into my party with Pixie. Now, I get 4 turns every round rather than just 1-2 turns. The good thing is that the experience points earned after a battle is never divided, regardless of the number of party members unlike Persona 3 and Persona 4. However, the battles are a lot tougher. Missing an attack or getting hit by a critical or weakness gives the enemies a half turn to the point that it is entirely possible for them to strike several times before it is my turn or possibly I'll be dead before I even get a turn. Luckily, dodging attacks occur quite often.

Aside from the cylinder room, it isn't possible to save anywhere else at the moment. Demons even appear in the healing room which is a first. And considering that leveling up only gains 1 stat point to distribute, it is really tough. I wonder when it will be until I recruit some stronger demons. The battles aren't easy, especially when the only available offensive skills are zan and zio. I wonder where are the other magatama.. My Marogareh has very weak stats.
Old 2009-03-04, 17:53   Link #831
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Wii:

House of the Dead: Overkill

A bit too violent for me, but it's fun when you can play with other people The dialogues and story are also not bad at all
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 14:22   Link #832
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Still second run of SRW Z stage 52 on PS2 and I will play the special disk edition when I got it
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 18:58   Link #833
EmP|ty
Yea!

Send a message via MSN to EmP|ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
PC: TF2 sandman nuff said

Quote for truth man.

I find it hilarious that the sandman actually got banned from cevo and stuff...lmao.

I played scout a lot before the update, but maan so many scouts on that first day or two.

TF2 and CSS, i don't play CSS much anymore, i usually just get dragged in as a fourth or fifth etc in scrims with various friends.
EmP|ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 22:20   Link #834
Shadow Kira01

Just played Vampire Night, there seems to be something wrong with my GunCon2 and the accuracy of shots are horrid or off-screen. Its either that or I need to adjust the screen. I had perfect accuracy when I last played Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

I tried G-Saviour and the controls are awful. The story is great, the graphics are okay. The mobile suit greatly resemble Gundam X, except that it lacks the satellite buster. The lock-on targetting system is awful because you can only have auto-lockon when you are very near an enemy; otherwise you will be firing either mid-air or into empty space, while the enemies fire right at you. The beam saber has horrid accuracy because the G-Saviour moves sluggishly to begin with. The background coloring of the battlefield is also quite generic. Other than the story and the design of the G-Saviour, the game is awful. On the contrary, the G-Saviour is sort of like a clone of Gundam X, except that it has a live-action movie that goes with it whereas Gundam X doesn't.

My current main game would be Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I managed to get my Pixie to evolve into a High Pixie and kept her from leaving at Yoyogi Park. Eventually, I believe she will become a Queen Mab. Aside from High Pixie, my 2 other party members are Hua Po and Shikigami. I don't like the way Shikigami appear as opposed to the new mecha-appearance in P4. Here, Shikigami looks like a piece of living paper strips. Hua Po has agi which is more useful than my other demons: Kodama (Dia, Zan), Will o' Wisp (Dia, Zan), and Preta. Preta cannot be recruited unless he talks to you, asking for a life stone. I am currently trying to recruit Zhen and the mop-like demon. As soon as you try talking to them, their response are something like "kill you" and it doesn't work. Instead, I end up losing a turn. The thing I don't like about Nocturne is that demon encounters even occur on the map, while the fact that there is only two save spots which are located in Shinjuku Medical Facility. It was such a pain travelling all the way over to Shibuya to talk to Chiaki and walk all the way back.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:42   Link #835
Solafighter
Hige

Still flying around with Lock On.
Old 2009-03-07, 23:25   Link #836
Shadow Kira01

I went back to play Persona 4 again.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-08, 20:34   Link #837
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

God i love FF Tactics
Old 2009-03-09, 16:02   Link #838
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Fallout 3. The cinematic slow-motion deaths with the VATS system and the Bloody Mess perk are sure a sight to behold.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 03:46   Link #839
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

PC:

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2
Priston Tale 2

PS2:

SRW Z Special Disc

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 04:23   Link #840
Justin Kim
*Artist

PC: F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin. (Had a sleep over with friends, hooked up pc moniter to a HDTV 65' screen, turned up surrond sound, turned OFF lights at 12 a.m., and began session. That game was so freaking scary, no - one wanted to go back upstairs alone).

Mirror's Edge: Greatest Parkour game ever, extremely nice graphics with a good computer, and lot's of polygonic shading it'll make you cave.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote