AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-09, 21:04   Link #21
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
but if ur not itachi u wouldnt know how to use the mange sharingan, or if ur not sasuke u wouldnt improve ur speed so much in a month.....

flipguy likes byakugan more than sharingan, byakugan sees all, so if u flick me off behind my back, i will know ^_^ or i can see through girl's shirts ^_^ all those hot ninjas in konoha haahahah they can be naked in my eyes all the time ^_^ but thats not all i can copy answers ^_^ when i am taking a test, sharingan can do that also by copying thier movements but veiny eyes are soo much cooler than swirly eyes

we havent seen any byakugan master so we cant say that sharingan is stronger than byakugan, maybe if there was a byakugan master who knows a hidden ability....similar to mange sharingan or sumtin cause mange sharingan is too cheap
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 21:21   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
well... unless your neji you probably won't be able to hit the chakra points anyways... even if you do know where they are.
Neji's ability is actually a little bit more advanced. He not only see the main chakra points but also see the sub points which are connected to the main points and Neji can disrupt the chakra flow by attacking those subpoints with his unique ability..Now with my amaturish skill using Byukugan, i will just try to punch out those main-points in the chakra flow, and I dont have to be Neji to do that...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 21:41   Link #23
nojevo

One reason why Sharingan rules... Itachi !!
nojevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 21:52   Link #24
Stickels
Just passing by

Who the heck is Itachi now?
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:12   Link #25
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
Who the heck is Itachi now?
Itachi is Sasuke's borther. Orochimauru mentions his name in the forest, remember?

anyway i think Byukugan is so much cooler than Sharingan. even if the person ur fighting doesn't have chakra flow u can still see major arteries and pressure points, so it rules. Plus u can see through girls clothes.... is there anything left to argue?
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:13   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
we havent seen any byakugan master so we cant say that sharingan is stronger than byakugan, maybe if there was a byakugan master who knows a hidden ability....similar to mange sharingan or sumtin cause mange sharingan is too cheap
lol of course we saw a Byakugan's master : the father of Hinata.
Face it, the absolute hidden jutsu of the hyuga is the Kaiten, it's the jutsu only know by the heir of the Hyuga clan.

Hinata is a normal Byakugan's user and she can't even see the chakra holes.
Neji is a genious, he's one of the extremely few member of the Hyuga's clan (and by extremely few I mean 2 people for the moment) who can fight by using the chakra holes.

Now you can believe that the Byakugan can launch some kind of chakra laser beam if you really want to but it's just your imagination, not fact.

Stickels, Itachi is the brother of Sasuke.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:18   Link #27
Stickels
Just passing by

oh, thats what I thought, just making sure.
Old 2003-11-09, 22:22   Link #28
GUTB_

The attacking of specific chakara sub-points is a very high-level style mastered only by a few. At the lower level, the major chakra coils are attacked directly, resulting in internal organ damage. So even an average user can take down a giant with one hit.

Neji was trying to drive home the point to Hinata that she couldn't ever touch him, which is why he went through the effort of closing the sub-points. When he got pissed off, he just attacked normally to do critical damage. Figure that Neji will usually do normal attacks, as the sub-point technique is really only good for disabling oppenents. Of course, Neji isn't out to kill anyone in the exam (except for that one moment with hinata) so he's more likely to use non-lethal force. And he also gets to show off his mad skill in the process
GUTB_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 23:01   Link #29
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
lol kakashi never said that, he said that the Byakugan has a better insight abilities than the sharingan that's all.
The Byakugan can't have more abilities than the sharingan for a very simple reason, the Sharingan can give you an infinite amount of abilities.
When i mean the ammount of abilities i was saying on how much the eye can do alone. You took my statement out of context. But you are right. In the long term the sharingan will have an infinite amount of abilities.

Quote:
That's right, but it's only one reason and the mange sharingan is the other one.
Nobody can fight equally against a Sharingan's master but an other Sharingan's master.
As of now in the Manga it doesn't look like any HUMAN can. But you are forgetting about other beings in the Naruto world like the demons. AKA 9 tails. Another note is Itachi is following orders, if he was the stongest in his organization i would think he would take it over by now. ANyways it doesn't look like Itachi would follow anyone weaker then him. So its possible for the leader to be human or demon.

Quote:
No it's not, the Tsukuyomi of Itachi for example is a special Sharingan genjutsu that only the sharingan user can use or countered, the sharingan is a dojutsu which allow you to use specific genjutsu.
I understand that but i was referring to what Kakashi was doing during the fight. But i totally forgot about the Manga Sharingan.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 23:52   Link #30
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

ppl always say: "__ will make you stronger"
in the real world u dont always get into fights. The point of life in the real world is not to be the strongest.

with that i will say neither... because its still hard to choose, ill show u the reasons why id like both of them and y i wouldnt.

Byakugen

i can see everything. The new japanese tech where it makes u invisible? i can still see you. hot grls will always be naked even in winter. dont know the answer? no one in class knows the answer? the book in my backpack does, the teacher's answer sheet does. secret meeting of ur competitor in buisness? i know wat they're planning. my gf lives 10 miles away? i can see her. perverted things. ure a doctor? cant find the problem? well lets examine the body layer by layer without exposing xrays. in war? captured? blindfolded? doesnt stop u.

dislikes:
freaky veins and silver eyes... you'll probably become a cheater ur whole life. will never be good at anything really.

Sharingan:

copy everything. He's a good guitar player? now u r. ure in war? dodge bullets. someone pisses him off? give him mental damages to the max. be a step faster. notice everything. (thats not behind u). smart kid in front of u in a test? copy exactly wat he's saying

dislikes:
sucks ur energy like mad doesnt it? its not good to cheat by putting exactly wat another person wrote especially in essays. u have to be a psycho to give someone the mange sharingan.

id go for kage bunshin or Lee's speed over these two any day.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 00:16   Link #31
Jn183

In real life, I would pick Byukugan. Pin pointing Chakra is like acupuncture. Could see all the weak spot in a human body. Oh yeah, need Neji speed to be able to hit the spot., also. That would be great. Kick mike tyson or anyone behind
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 00:35   Link #32
Paiser

Okay but if your a current level where Sasuke is u can see the attack before comes at u! And Sasuke being freakishly fast and all he win. So swirly eyes beat blindies... but if you werent in sasuke's level but lil bit below him u still kick ass because ur lil bit slower then sasuke and naji is slow compare to sasuke! LOL and LEE kick ass... Gate of LIFE AND OVER NO MATTER WUT and also Gaara had shield, if he didnt had shield he be down.... N/E ways if it were sasuke vs neji... sasuke wins...(in manga version) (in anime neji wins right now...)
But pretty cool to see all girls naked... but guys are around to.... EW>.<
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 00:46   Link #33
Stickels
Just passing by

in real life, if someone did Byukugan on me, I'd shoot them in the face, good luck out moving a bullet.
Old 2003-11-10, 00:59   Link #34
Kabuto

You know what i want. I want some of those pills they have.
They got pills that can do anything for you.

But what i do want in the Naruto world would be the basics. The ninja know how and chakara control. Also the ability to not feel physical pain like they do in the anime. Also the to never have my bones break and extrude out of my skin just like naruto. ANd no visible damage.

But what i really want is an anime babe!!!!!
heheh

Am i asking for too much?
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 01:10   Link #35
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

If Mange Sharingan and the Byakugan's ability to see thorugh skirts collided, the universe would explode, the abilities are just to powerful.

Returning to the serious world where I don't have Byakugan. Even thugh Byakugan gives you a great insight ability. I think that seeing thorugh any jutsu is more important during a fight.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 02:12   Link #36
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
You know what i want. I want some of those pills they have.
They got pills that can do anything for you.

But what i do want in the Naruto world would be the basics. The ninja know how and chakara control. Also the ability to not feel physical pain like they do in the anime. Also the to never have my bones break and extrude out of my skin just like naruto. ANd no visible damage.

But what i really want is an anime babe!!!!!
heheh

Am i asking for too much?
What a coincidence...It is as if you have copied of my list for Santa..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 02:22   Link #37
Paiser

santa: ohoho marry thanks giving!
And you 2 have been 2 naughty this year so you cant get any of them!!!! MAUAHHAHAHA

Santa's are evil... they know wut you want! THEY KNOW!!!! AND HE WONT MAKE IT COME TRUE!!!
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 04:35   Link #38
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Neji's ability is actually a little bit more advanced. He not only see the main chakra points but also see the sub points which are connected to the main points and Neji can disrupt the chakra flow by attacking those subpoints with his unique ability..Now with my amaturish skill using Byukugan, i will just try to punch out those main-points in the chakra flow, and I dont have to be Neji to do that...
You can TRY, but you can't do it...

The Sharingan lets you copy ninjutsu [well-established]. It does NOT, however, allow you to copy taijutsu JUST LIKE THAT. Otherwise, Sasuke would have been able to use the Lotus anytime he wanted to. He 'borrowed' the kick from Rock Lee, but couldn't do the rest. If he tried to copy Neji's open-handed combat, he couldn't do it very well. He doesn't know how to flow his chakra into his enemy (and the Sharingan can't show you that one), and he definitely can't hit the chakra holes. I don't care what you say, he CAN'T. He'd just be poking blindly.

'But he can copy ninjutsu, so he must be able to copy taijutsu too, since it's simpler!'
Nope. How does a ninja perform jutsu? Hand seals, right? Easy to copy, doesn't require a high degree of dexterity or precision the way open-hand does. If your left hand is a little bit off, it doesn't really matter.

Plus, the Sharingan's greatest strength can also be a bit of a weakness. Knowing ten thousand techniques is cool, but knowledge ≠superiority.

Many of the most effective (real-life) fighting systems have only a few moves. Kakashi KNOWS a thousand jutsu. He is not the MASTER of a thousand jutsu. There's a difference. It's like being a yellow belt in four martial arts instead of a master at one.

Plus, the Hyuga use tai-chi! Can't disrespect tai-chi!

Last edited by raikage; 2007-05-13 at 12:01.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 05:25   Link #39
AnimeFangirl

That Gentle Fist taijutsu stuff would be great in real life. Your prof pisses you off? Go, smile, shake his hand, stop his fricking heart. WAHAHAHAHAAAA!! Your boss is giving your a hard time? Bump into him, give him enough diarrhoea to kill an elephant. GWOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! I'd definitely go for the Byakugan, those evil profs need to be taught a good lesson. :fingers:
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 05:41   Link #40
GUTB_

Nah, I would just hit the Inner Coils and crush his internal organs. Again, that would be cool and could serve as an answer to most of life's problems.

Cop pulls you over for speading. Touch.

Bullies pick a fight. Touch.

Dog craps on carpet. Touch.

Cashier short-changes you. Touch.

Girlfriend pisses you off. Threaten to touch.
GUTB_ is offline   Reply With Quote