Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-06-04, 11:21   Link #2261
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
If Tenma actually has feelings for Harima out of nowhere I'll personally find out where Jin lives and slap the motherfucker. Twice. With a trout. And then launch kittens out of a canon right at him.
I'm with yuo on that one!

But it still hard for me to understand - was it over betveen HarimaXEri after their conversation on the roof& Meaning, did she loose interest in him?
Daito-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:36   Link #2262
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Haaaaay Swampy ;D!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 13:24   Link #2263
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One word Parody...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-04, 14:44   Link #2264
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
One word Parody...
Spoiler:
Yep, may be... But it must be really outstanding in a bad way person to mistake Nakamura's shadow for Eri's
Daito-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 01:30   Link #2265
Lucipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam E View Post
Actually, Tenma would win by default since Harima and Tenma would have a mutual interest in each other. Plus, School Rumble would turn into a harem and would follow harem rules, and the first girl always "wins" in the harem.

Eri hasn't really had any opponents. All of her "battles" with the other ladies were due to misunderstandings.

If Tenma has fallen for Harima, then she'd be unhappy if Harima and Eri got together. I'm not sure why you'd be pleased about that.

Jin Kobayashi would actually be "forcing" Tenma down readers' throats if he makes her suddenly realize she's in love with Harima next chapter, considering how contrived the events leading up to her epiphany would be.
Girls Bravo First girl Lost (Long Time Friend. Shuffle First Girl lost (Kadea). Gift First girl Lost (Long time friend). Ichigo 100 % First girl lost(First starwbarry pantys girl).Kanon First girl lost (Umm his cusin?) What did they all have in commen, Ohyeah the girl who won was the girl who had the most char development with the main harim guy(other then the hated girl from Shuffle but hey Sia won in the manga /cheer), and that just off the top of my head.

Its SR where its all about missunderstandings so the battles fit right into that.

Ever not had feelings for a friend then they get with someone then it hits you? its very commen in real life same with slice of real life Animes. Its all part of life/story line.
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 06:11   Link #2266
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
Here's a point that seems to have slipped by without discussion.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I didn't know that you could see sweatdrops through curtains.
I neglected to talk about that. There was a possibility, but when the heat's on relationships for people to talk about here, you tend to go with the flow unless you are more observant than the rest. Since I guiltily have yet to read the chapter, too.

And come to think of it, it does suit Tenma's personality more. As a friend, she probably wouldn't want to disturb what she considers a 'real' couple in her friends, and listening would be rude.

Thanks for the reminder Swamp.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 09:06   Link #2267
moshika

Vol.17 cover is out!
moshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 09:32   Link #2268
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
Vol.17 cover is out!
NANI!!! so amazing... btw, thanks...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 12:42   Link #2269
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
Vol.17 cover is out!
OMG!!! THE 3 most popular girls in School Rumble. Noticing little Tenma in the back, but I'd rather have a chibbi Harima for a kidsmeal cover yet again. Bloddy Marry with Tsukamoto Sisters Faction cover NICE!

KJ you devil you!!! Do not temp me with manga covers!!! 16's limited edition was a blast, but now this is too much!

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2007-06-05 at 16:01.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 20:02   Link #2270
Lucipher

Quote:
OMG!!! THE 3 most popular girls in School Rumble. Noticing little Tenma in the back, but I'd rather have a chibbi Harima for a kidsmeal cover yet again. Bloddy Marry with Tsukamoto Sisters Faction cover NICE!

KJ you devil you!!! Do not temp me with manga covers!!! 16's limited edition was a blast, but now this is too much!
Tenma is popular? I had no idea
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 20:45   Link #2271
oDin01

Quote:
Please tell me you were joking.

The next chapter is finally showing some promise. Needs less Tenma.....
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 09:30   Link #2272
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Please tell me you were joking.

The next chapter is finally showing some promise. Needs less Tenma.....
Uhh...nope. I love KIDS MEAL FACTION. Iam a HAREM guy *shouts HAAAARRREEEMMMAA!!!*

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-06, 11:32   Link #2273
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
Girls Bravo First girl Lost (Long Time Friend. Shuffle First Girl lost (Kadea). Gift First girl Lost (Long time friend). Ichigo 100 % First girl lost(First starwbarry pantys girl).Kanon First girl lost (Umm his cusin?) What did they all have in commen, Ohyeah the girl who won was the girl who had the most char development with the main harim guy(other then the hated girl from Shuffle but hey Sia won in the manga /cheer), and that just off the top of my head.

Its SR where its all about missunderstandings so the battles fit right into that.

Ever not had feelings for a friend then they get with someone then it hits you? its very commen in real life same with slice of real life Animes. Its all part of life/story line.
You made a small error in your analysis.

Everyone knows girls who were "childhood friends" or have known the male character before the manga or anime took place instantly lose.

Ichigo 100% is the only example that works out here.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 17:05   Link #2274
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
You made a small error in your analysis.

Everyone knows girls who were "childhood friends" or have known the male character before the manga or anime took place instantly lose.

Ichigo 100% is the only example that works out here.
Too bad that childhood friends still win quite often, as was the case in Da Capo, Lamune, Ai Yori Aoshi, To Heart and Love Hina.
Old 2007-06-06, 18:18   Link #2275
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js2756 View Post
Too bad that childhood friends still win quite often, as was the case in Da Capo, Lamune, Ai Yori Aoshi, To Heart and Love Hina.
I mean the childhood friend type that comes over and wakes up the protaganist and cooks his breakfast yet harbors hidden feelings for him.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 21:09   Link #2276
tacobueno

If a chick is coming over to your house and cooking you breakfast, I'd find it somewhat suspicious...

...probably trying to kill you via poisoning por la maņana
tacobueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 04:38   Link #2277
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
I do!

But it feels like I'm the only one...
I don't have anything against Tenma x Harima per se, but it's not my favourite (Yakumo). I don't mind her as a character though, and when Jin purposefully draws her cute, she's cuter than both Eri and Yakumo combined in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't think this latest development is anything to get that fussed up about.
Spoiler:

Interesting development none the less.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 04:58   Link #2278
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

wow the real silhouette is even more disturbing than the other one. o.O

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 06:03   Link #2279
-Ajax-
Fanatical Kyon Follower

Send a message via AIM to -Ajax-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
(other then the hated girl from Shuffle but hey Sia won in the manga /cheer), and that just off the top of my head.
. . .

*runs off to get Shuffle manga*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobueno View Post
If a chick is coming over to your house and cooking you breakfast, I'd find it somewhat suspicious...

...probably trying to kill you via poisoning por la maņana
LOL Kaede (shuffle) did turn out to be a psycho... felt so sorry for her crazy ass
-Ajax- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 08:49   Link #2280
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

So, after reading the chapter, I don't think I completely agree with the spoiler-writer's assessment of the situation. Tenma clearly walks away with mixed feelings, but the dominant ones seem to be shock and confusion. She leaves them alone to go buy taiyaki, expecting them to make up, but comes back to find (what she interprets as) them getting ready to have sex.
Spoiler for image & dialogue:
In other words, she's surprised and bewildered that her plan seems to have actually worked a little too well...

Last edited by RandomGuy; 2007-06-07 at 17:21.
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hige, ojou, school