AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Steins;Gate

Notices

Old 2011-08-06, 01:42   Link #121
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It would be astonishing if they added all the other endings for the last 3 episodes if that's how they plan to go with the anime. Then again we're gonna miss one ending if they plan to do that. Maybe just fillers?
Old 2011-08-06, 01:56   Link #122
arson88

But fillers are good because who knows how long only there will be a sequel for the anime.... Any news on this game sequel? Summaries? Characters? Or just a plain remake or retelling of the story..
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 01:59   Link #123
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

No news about a sequel, but I assume you're talking about the fandisc Hiyoku Renri no Darling? Well if you heard about Chaos;Head's fandisc Love Chu☆Chu! (which didn't get an adaptation) it's practically just taking out all the horror/suspense in the story and just making it a lovey dovey get with your favorite girl story. So nothing really special to tell there but no sequels here.
Old 2011-08-06, 02:01   Link #124
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

While that would be interesting, I highly doubt they could. Moeka's chapter is next and it needs at least two episodes. And if they are aiming to animate the rest of the VN up to the true end, the last 4 episodes will be dedicated to that.

Maybe it would be cool if they animate the alternate endings as OVAs, but I highly doubt it.
Old 2011-08-06, 02:06   Link #125
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Who knows, Chaos;Head's ending was pretty straight-forward so it was clear as day that there wasn't going to be any OVAs dedicated to it. But Steins;Gate does has a possibility of getting OVAs like Clannad's Kyou and Tomoyo's stories. But considering it's White Fox that's animating this (and they do hold a good reputation of sticking to things till the ending), I assume they are just going to move on to another anime in the future.
Old 2011-08-06, 02:12   Link #126
arson88

That is sad to hear but at least i get Kurisu ending, all is good. Maybe the manga will explore the alternate endings but only if there are translators and raws..
Old 2011-08-06, 12:43   Link #127
Sheep_

We are getting an OVA ep so you never know.

Plus the DVDs are selling well enough for them to animate the fandisk if they wanted. (which I kinda want because the fandisk seems like it would be interesting to watch)

There's always the 8-bit game coming out in a few months to. From my understanding it's going to be the real sequel.
Old 2011-08-14, 14:09   Link #128
arson88

the OVA will most probably be a fan-service episode since everything can wrap up nicely in 24 episodes. I hope it doesn't make the cast OOC [Out of Character] then i will be content.
Old 2011-08-19, 16:38   Link #129
Sheep_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3BhSUGPuQ

trailer for the 8bit game
Old 2011-08-20, 03:39   Link #130
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

8 bit demo is now available for download! Not sure I want to try it because it looks so bad, lol...

http://gigasdrop.jp/game/sg8bit/special.html
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 14:13   Link #131
Marina2

Wait, that 8-bit game is real??? I thought it was a joke.
Marina2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 19:55   Link #132
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So, I'm hearing that the game's been fully translated?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 23:46   Link #133
Sheep_

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
So, I'm hearing that the game's been fully translated?
The group that started up a few months ago put out a teaser patch with the prologue and chp 1, but that patch is a really rough beta edit. Though the group reported that the translation for the full game was done a few days ago. One of the translators released the script files and some people on 4chan made a temp patch for the game.

Right now there's kinda a beta patch out for the full translation, but it's extremely buggy. A lot of people are reporting problems, though most of them ended up getting fixed over the last few days. But the game is still prone to crashing, text errors and there's no word wrap yet and the whole translation is currently unedited.

But ya you can patch the game and read it. The translation's really good even unedited and I haven't had a problem reading it so far. I mean if you're really picky about it the full edited patch should be out in Nov.
Old 2011-09-19, 13:57   Link #134
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I was never planning on downloading anything related to the game or any of its patches, so it's all good. Was just curious. :P
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 20:08   Link #135
Qikz

Just grabbed myself a copy of Steins Gate PSP from CDJapan last night. Apparently they had one left in stock and it was the last place I looked for finding it (I couldn't find it anywhere!). Looking forward to playing through it. ^_^
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 19:37   Link #136
Kanzaki Urumi

Just finished the game, epic stuff. Everything is the choice of Steins Gate.

A question
Where do I get the Mayuri Jelly cg and the final cg? I presume final cg will appear once I get the rest.

El Psy Congroo.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 01:08   Link #137
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

There is a PSP Steins Gate?! O_O Awesome! What's the gameplay?
Old 2011-09-29, 04:16   Link #138
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's the same as the 360/PC one but I think it's got the extra scenes which were added in the PC or 360 (not sure which come first).

I'm going through it somewhat slowly I guess as I'm not understanding a lot of the more complicated stuff, but I'm up to the bit just after you meet suzuha in the story.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 09:25   Link #139
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
At the point when Okarin sets off on the hunt for the IBN after he and Daru successfully hack the SERN database.

It doesn't differ from the PC one so far...
Old 2011-11-22, 13:49   Link #140
Charsiupao

There's a version for the iPad, but it's Japanese only. It costs a hefty USD34.99, the most expensive I've seen for an iPad game ever, but since I can't read Japanese it's probably a miss for me.

If and when they do come out with English subtitles, would it be worth that price? How much did the VN cost on PC and other platforms?
Charsiupao is offline   Reply With Quote