AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 26 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 27 21.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 15.20%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 24.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 17.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 8.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 4.00%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.60%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.80%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.80%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 5.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-24, 16:24   Link #181
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

But she still has the power to control her bugs and to send them pretty far (i guess Elio and Caro are not in the meadow right next her house ), and Garyuu remains summoned... I don't think she has lost any of her abilities.

But you're idea that the mark came from her device seems possible, thank'u for that ^^.
Old 2007-09-24, 17:25   Link #182
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
But she still has the power to control her bugs and to send them pretty far (i guess Elio and Caro are not in the meadow right next her house ), and Garyuu remains summoned... I don't think she has lost any of her abilities.

But you're idea that the mark came from her device seems possible, thank'u for that ^^.
Yeah, yet another thing unexplained
But I read somewhere that most of Lutecia's magic was sealed, maybe it's like a limiter, only stronger.
Old 2007-09-24, 17:37   Link #183
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunariska View Post
the numbers are living quite happily, like gummibears, in the isolation
jail escapes
How is Jail supposed to escape......

Gummibears are happy? I'm happy when I eat them, but whether the reverse is true...

About Jail's plans being ruined because he's not dead- It's not hard to die...

What do I still care..................................

Nukes, please!

Why did all the numbers defect anyways......... *said with tired eyes*...

Couple episodes ago, they didn't flinch when trying to kill Teana, etc. Except Dieci to a point..........

Where did the family bond go?...

Cinque's the worst (well, she is not the worst, the situation is):

What? She wakes up and goes "Okay, I was wrong."

I blame the writers/creators. Not the characters. Though they are fiction. But it doesn't matter.

What was it? 7Arc?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-09-24, 17:40   Link #184
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It was laziness. I agree with you that the Numbers in terms of character development could have been strengthened considerably (damn Vivio, part o' the problem), but as said, the characters were good- it was the slacking developers.

I did like this episode but...what happened to development here?

And I guess we never will find out what happened with Cinque...
Old 2007-09-24, 17:41   Link #185
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
*shrugs* im not surprised about the cinque plot hole - in fact i was quite impressed with vice who i was 100% that we would never see again

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-24, 17:48   Link #186
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
If Vivio took Nanoha's surname, then what about Fate? Or is Fate-mama content with their daughter sharing her "roommate's" surname alone? (Fate: Anything that belongs to Nanoha belongs to me. )
It's not surprising, really, when you think about it:

Vivio Takamachi-Testarossa-Harlaown.

It's no wonder a soft-hearted type like Fate wouldn't insist on inflicting that on the poor kid...
Old 2007-09-24, 17:57   Link #187
Key Board
Carbon

the epilogue says a large scale seal has been placed on Lutecia's magic power

that part is true
Old 2007-09-24, 21:37   Link #188
Iknowwhatyou

They might make a OVA and be like Nanoha and Vita Erio and Fate.
It'd b like
Fate: Nanoha I gotta tell you something. On that ship when Erio held me he was so manly. Plus we're both girls so....
Nanoha: ....wat r u trying to say*FREAKS OUT*
*dramatic break up*
*Vita comes in*
Vita: Nanoha wats wrong. Who made you cry? I will protect you
Nanoha: OH VITA FATE DUMPED ME
Vita: CHANCE!
Nanoha: huh?
Vita: *chu Nanoha* Forget about her D:. Be with me foreva!
*after a big event Vita challenges Fate to a fight for hurting Nanoha and then Erio comes in to help Fate. Vita takes big damage and Nanoha jumps in. Finally after a big fight Fate ends up int Nanoha's arms agian*
Old 2007-09-24, 21:40   Link #189
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

In terms of character development for the numbers. That topic alone (for each number) could last about 5 episodes in total. Yes the writers and the people above them were too lazy or were "crunched" for time. Anyway issue that has lasted since the first season of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha is the "forbidden city". They have to at least have to some character development for the numbers, Agito and Lutecia. Oh yah regarding Lutecia what about her "mother". With that does Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate accomplish their dreams?

In the end I loved Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (not as much as A's and the first season). With that I'm willing to buy all three seasons now . I can't wait to get my hands on all three seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknowwhatyou View Post
They might make a OVA and be like Nanoha and Vita Erio and Fate.
It'd b like
Fate: Nanoha I gotta tell you something. On that ship when Erio held me he was so manly. Plus we're both girls so....
Nanoha: ....wat r u trying to say*FREAKS OUT*
*dramatic break up*
*Vita comes in*
Vita: Nanoha wats wrong. Who made you cry? I will protect you
Nanoha: OH VITA FATE DUMPED ME
Vita: CHANCE!
Nanoha: huh?
Vita: *chu Nanoha* Forget about her D:. Be with me foreva!
*after a big event Vita challenges Fate to a fight for hurting Nanoha and then Erio comes in to help Fate. Vita takes big damage and Nanoha jumps in. Finally after a big fight Fate ends up int Nanoha's arms agian*
Hahahaha if there was an OVA like that it would be fan made. XD

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-09-25, 00:02   Link #190
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
How is Jail supposed to escape......

Gummibears are happy? I'm happy when I eat them, but whether the reverse is true...

About Jail's plans being ruined because he's not dead- It's not hard to die...

What do I still care..................................

Nukes, please!

Couple episodes ago, they didn't flinch when trying to kill Teana, etc. Except Dieci to a point..........

Where did the family bond go?...

Cinque's the worst (well, she is not the worst, the situation is):

What? She wakes up and goes "Okay, I was wrong."

I blame the writers/creators. Not the characters. Though they are fiction. But it doesn't matter.

What was it? 7Arc?
I know how you feel, how most of the numbers should have actually died, but losing them would be a loss to the community, maybe in the 4th season, the ones not in max security will get their own Barrier jackets (with nove have a blend of both Subaru and Ginga's outfit)
Old 2007-09-25, 00:24   Link #191
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
maybe in the 4th season, the ones not in max security will get their own Barrier jackets (with nove have a blend of both Subaru and Ginga's outfit)
You suggest they will join the good side?

They go to good side= I'm REALLY, REALLY going off.

*Hmm... Let's see, move to Japan, commit a crime, blame it on this show...

Buahahahahaha! If that happens, I'll personally stop it! Ahahahahaha! &@#&#%$&%&~!*

Edit: *sigh* It's been a long day... Four hours of listening to anime music really does damage... need... sleep...

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-09-25, 00:29   Link #192
arkhangelsk

Quote:
1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 hold strong loyalties for Scarlietti, but the others don't - they are just coasting. Frankly, if they were going to have those Pacifistic Negotiation scenes, those Numbers are the most likely to be converted.

Too bad their neutralization was assigned to the one person in RF6 who isn't the negotiation type!

Instead, the negotiation all went to Lutecia, who actually had a reason, but who was somehow adequately moved by Caro's crappy negotiation skills that Quattro felt the need to impose Hypnosis Hints.
Old 2007-09-25, 00:34   Link #193
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Otto & Deed seemed pretty loyal(or just good at following orders without questions asked).

Also Cinque.
Old 2007-09-25, 00:35   Link #194
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 hold strong loyalties for Scarlietti, but the others don't - they are just coasting. Frankly, if they were going to have those Pacifistic Negotiation scenes, those Numbers are the most likely to be converted.

Instead, the negotiation all went to Lutecia, who actually had a reason, but who was somehow adequately moved by Caro's crappy negotiation skills that Quattro felt the need to impose Hypnosis Hints.
Yet there were the scenes about father, sister (Uno), and no dreams or hopes...
Feels like Lutecia's moment... Uuhhhhhhhhh...

Coasting..., ne...

*imagines*

Defecting numbers: "Bye-bye, Doctor, Uno (add honorifics). We suddenly don't give squat about you anymore. See ya"
Doctor: "What?!"

kekeke, as if!

Besides, even "coasting" doesn't mean they hated doing it. I'm not going to axe my father if I followed his orders, especially if I didn't hate it.

Agrees with above too.

*grabs a death note*
Who decided to do this!?

The perfect way to destroy any support I gave this show.

*reminded of that moment (Lutecia being convinced)*

*punches wall five times*

See you people later tomorrow.

Old 2007-09-25, 03:45   Link #195
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

one question though about this episode...why was RF6 disbanded after a year?
was it just only for a year?....I know it might have been explained in the earlier episodes, but I think I must have forgotten.

But yea, its amazing how Vivio got some character development in this episode...nonetheless, the last few seconds in that scene of the epilogue...Yuuno looks like he's the head librarian of that school though...and why is it only now he and Arf appear.

Well, since RF6 is disbanded, I wonder if the aces, the knights, and the forwards or Strikers, ever get together and meet up like good times.
Old 2007-09-25, 04:05   Link #196
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
one question though about this episode...why was RF6 disbanded after a year?
was it just only for a year?....I know it might have been explained in the earlier episodes, but I think I must have forgotten.
RF6 was an experimental unit, it wasn't meant to last to begin with. 2ndly, it's creation in the first place was only for one purpose which is to prevent the prophecy from happening, which had been stopped. Once it's done, there's no real need for RF6 to continue its term. Not to mention core members like Nanoha and Fate didn't 'officially' transfer to the Ground Forces from Navy/Air but were borrowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Well, since RF6 is disbanded, I wonder if the aces, the knights, and the forwards or Strikers, ever get together and meet up like good times.
They will. Just look up the A's to StrikerS manga chapter I for a good example. It's just that they can't do it daily anymore, but that doesn't stop them from being in contact and going on missions together when possible. After all, it's not like any of the important characters are tied to the bias-Ground Forces, which with Regius's death, should be a lot more flexible and cooperative with different branches.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-25, 04:20   Link #197
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

well I was going all "WTF" when RF6 was being disbanded and such and everyone was getting dismissed by Hayate for the last time. Even though StrikerS wasn't as all of us would have hoped for, seeing RF6 go like that was kinda sad for me.
Although there was potential to make the Forwards' graduation from Forward status to Strikers status a little bit more emotional than just tearing up and stop crying after 2 seconds.
But having "Beautiful Amulet" play during that scene of the final mock battle was pretty well done. It had a sense of closure for the disbandment of RF6.
But their last mock battle would have been interesting to see....I guess the manga can animate that for us since they did do that for A's last chapter in the manga.

But if theres going to be a new season, I wonder if RF6 will be formed again. Its good to see that everyone left on good terms and that everyone is living a good life.
Although, how long has it been since the epilogue started after the final mock battle?...feels like 2 years has gone by, looking at Vivio going to school and such.
Old 2007-09-25, 06:16   Link #198
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk
Too bad their neutralization was assigned to the one person in RF6 who isn't the negotiation type!
Actually, Teana convinced Nove pretty well IMO, using her 1P colored self (a.k.a Subaru) for example against her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Otto & Deed seemed pretty loyal(or just good at following orders without questions asked).

Also Cinque.
Now that you mention it, Cinque was the only one "oldschool" Numbers that defected.
I wonder what made her do it, assuming that she's been through most of stuff with other old Numbers...
Old 2007-09-25, 06:48   Link #199
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Now that you mention it, Cinque was the only one "oldschool" Numbers that defected.
I wonder what made her do it, assuming that she's been through most of stuff with other old Numbers...
... She's afraid that Nove will run off to Teana, after Teana's yuri-persuasion power using her 1P counterpart's example.

Jokes aside, I recall her profile stating that her cool and calm personality makes her admired by the younger ones, along that she's technically the leader of the younger numbers. She'd probably hung around the younger ones more than her older sisters once the younger ones were born and are more attached to them later on.

Not to mention she's also quite fond of Nove... and vice-versa...

fond-lurve > onee-sama love > father love?

*runs*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-25, 09:25   Link #200
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Defecting numbers: "Bye-bye, Doctor, Uno (add honorifics). We suddenly don't give squat about you anymore. See ya"
Doctor: "What?!"
I think it is more like sisterly love is making them do this. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 are more on "daddy love".
Closed Thread